The Iron Hoof (open)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Eh? Can someone explain to me what just happened? Who are you talking about Augercorn?))

(He is on Tia's side, so he would be talking to your OCs and partners. See him like a random guy that wants to join your side and help you with the rebels.)

Crescent jumped back opened her wing and screeched before she then growled and bared her fangs.

"And you are?" She asked as she jumped over his sword and got up close in his face. "Pathetic," she spat violently as she waited for a reply.

--

Moonlight watch the pony run in and it frightened her to the point she also screeched. "Who are you!" She demanded more than questioned as she flew higher up ready to dive at the Orangey Pony.

Augercorn smiled and posed again swinging his blade at pretend foes

“I AM el grande queso don’t cha know! I am the crazed clydsale! El grande vendeho! The unstoppable force! The guy with way too much testosterone! I AM AUGERCORN! … some people call me max also but … yeah.” He stopped with a big smile looking at crescent in front of him and moonlight above him.

“can I help you fight! I love to fight! He said jumping right up in Crescent’s face looking down on her with a begging look.

“pleeeeeese; ill do a suicide mission! … you have some sharp teeth kitty”, he said poking her fang with his gauntlet.

But before any of them could say any ti the new fighter, the guards blowed up the door and went in. A lot of.magic bartages came out, but after a few seconds, the rebel forces were laying in the floor, unconcious. The royal forces then started looking around, pressing forward, but more rebels came to fight them.

"Sir, we are in!" A royal soldier said to Aranak and the rest of the strike team.

Darky nodded after Solar said that and waited in the guard room for Solar.

Luna was in her bedroom, gettng ready to take a bath.

----------

Applejack turned to the rebels that came to their aid, turning to Tehengu. "Yeah, just give us ah moment, we need t' get everything ready." She said as she shouted some more orders.

"Miss Applejack, some rebels are attacking the south base, and some others are comming in here!" A guard in purple said

Aj turned around. "Allright everypony, get ready to fight!" She said to all of them.

Aranak gave an even gaze to the new pony, nodding at his request to help fight. He would have to be watched, in case he's a double agent, but as long as he is helpful, the dragon wasn't going to deny him.

He looked towards the now open door and smiled slightly.

"Good work. Continue the assault." He said, walking towards the open door to help them fight the rebels.

-------

Tehengu nodded at Applejack's words, though it wasn't long before news came that the base was under attack. Great, he had hoped this wouldn't happen. He took his bow out, looking to the pony that had brought the news.

"Where are they?" He asked, aiming to go over and help with the defense.

Wind clutched his spear tightly, his heart pounding within his chest. He hoped with all his being that they would be able to get everypony out of the base before Celestia's guard attacked. He stepped forward, his blind eyes darting about. "I hope they're ready to pay for what they've done."

-----------

Solar approached the four guards that stood outside of Luna's bedroom, taking deep breaths to slow his racing heart. "Ah! Prince Solar Flare! What can we do for you?" One of the guards asked with a smile. "You four are relieved of your duties here. Right now, my mother requires your assistance." He wrote, hoping that the guards wouldn't question him. "The princess? Of course! Right away!" Another guard replied and all four of them scurried off. As soon as they were out of sight, he went inside of the bedroom, knocking his hoof on the wall to announce his presence. "Aunt Luna?" He wrote. He began growing increasingly nervous. It was only a matter of time before the guards he sent away realized they had been tricked...

Moonlight smiled as she settled down on the ground. "So be it! Welcome to the team," she then heard the bang and waited for everypony else before bringing up the rear.

She was mo a full on fighter and focused more on stealth work and more of assassinations, it was her line of work.

--

"I'll bite that off honey, don't call me kitty," she growled back but before she could give an insult she heard the bang and flew in first ready to attack but seeing as the guards handled it she growled and walked forwards.

"Max, what a peculiar name," she said before feeling her fangs, thanks? Was that a compliment? She shrugged before carrying onwards.

Augercorn smiled and shouted “YAHOOOOOO thanks boss I wont let ya down!” he ran into the keep.

As he ran along he inspected the defeated guards. Noting there armor weapons and sizes.

Then he came upon the attacking party; he jumped on one of there shoulders and launched himself in the air landing in front of them in between the fighting lines.

“O.K! slashy stabity slash time!” he said brandishing the sword to the rebels coming in!

With a big smile he ran forward with his long sword out. Taking advantage of its superior length and stabbing the first guard within reach in the face. Augercorn jumped back swinging around his blade knocking the attacking spears out of the way.

Having got the attention of a sufficiently large group he jumped back, using the natural curvature of the base to create an angle that would limit there angles to attack him. A well calculated move not that anyone who was looking at his stupid grinning face could tell!

“ALL TOGATHER!” the leader of a squad of 4 said as they ran forward brandishing there spears

Augercorn yelled back “DO THE SHAKE NOW!” he said brandishing his blade waiting!

As the guards came in Augercorn leaped with all his might, just barely getting over the spear heads! “heavy” he moaned as he landed on the wooden shaft of the leaders spear and swinging at her head! The mare went flying from the shear force of the attack. The heavy blade and Augercorn’s strength sent her slamming into the one to the right of her in the formation. Giving Augercorn precious seconds to slash at the single guard left in the left flank; he aimed at the guard slamming his sword into the light non metal armor on his neck!

Augercorn now had a good space gap between the 2 remaining Guards. They had already faced him and were brandishing there spears in defense. Augercorn slapped his Great-sword to the right one’s spear side stepping; making a line and keeping the second guard out of the way( he lined himself up keeping the guard he’s fighting in-between the one he is not). Augercorn then put some strength into his blade knocking the guards spear out of the way. Augercorn then used the opening and did a rapid stabbing at the guard landing several good hits. The final guard attacked Augercorn with a good strong thrust! The crazed Clydesdale dropped his blade and wrapped his gauntlets around the shaft of the spear just barley keeping the blade out of his face!

With a step forward Augercorn grabbed the guard and lifted him up! He with a goofy smile he shouted, way to fast for anyone to understand “you ever hear about the evil worm, who wanted to take over the world!” the guard in his hands dropped his expression and moaned “whaaa?” Auger then lifted the guard over his head and threw him at the other guards, making him slam into the there formation!

Augercorn picked up his sword and rested it on his shoulder “HAHAH o.k kids! It’s time for class I hope you all did your homework ESPECIALLY YOU BILLY!”

Some of the guards froze in that moment. What kind of beast was that?! They took defensive positions to be ready for him now, trying not to give him a good chance.

Some other guards came from other places of the base, ready to defend it. Or buy time for some other ponies to get what they nedded and escape.

A royal solder went with Moonlight. "You are focused on sleath right?" He asked her. "We need you to go to the further into the base as the battle rages on to take down our objectives." He explained to her.

Luna managed to hear something from the door of her room. Somepony came in. "I'm taking a bath, but just tell me what is it." She said as she carried in the bathing, thinking it was a guard or something. The door was unlocked eventhough.

----------

"The royal soldiers are comming from Ponyville." The guard in purple said. "They will arrive shortly."

Applejacl walked to the front. "Well, lets giv' ehm hell." She said as some guarda came to take defensive positions near the entrance. She then walked to a room in the back. "Buy us a few minutes." She said to everypony else, then went to work.

Well, that Auger was effective. Crazy, but effective. The dragon chuckled to himself as he watched the scene, looking at the guards that had just arrived before smirking at the rebels. His wings opened up before he charged, grabbing on to the first spear and tugging, bringing the pony in close just in time to catch a breath of fire to the face. Dropping the pony for either his allies or the fire to finish off, he turned on the next one, still smiling slightly as he charged that one, pushing the spear out of the way with his wing before closing the distance and hoisting the pony up by his neck. A second later, there was a crack as the pony's neck broke, and the dragon used the body as a projectile, throwing it at the remaining rebels with a small chuckle.

"Give up now, and you just might be spared death. For now at least." He said, his smirk still on his face.

-----------------

Tehengu nodded to Applejack as he took a position near the back to use his bow effectively once the fighting reached them. He wanted to move up to where the fighting was now, but they already had a position here.

With his ears being more sensitive than most from being blind his entire life, Wind could hear the chaos ensuing outside, and his entire body shivered nervously. He could have sworn that he heard someone's neck being snapped... "I don't like the sound of this..."

------------

Solar sighed, walking into the room and right outside of the door of the bathroom Luna was in. Obviously, writing wouldn't work at the current moment. "A-aunt Luna? It's me, Solar. I'm getting you out of here. I let Uncle Darky out of the dungeon, and the guards from the outside of your room are gone. W-we need to hurry, though. It's only a matter of time before they come back.." He said, rather quietly.

Moonlight looked at the earth pony with adoration before a guard came up to her, she listened intently before nodding, he threw her a black cloak and she placed it on her body quickly.

"Good luck Toxica! Attack using a small amount of powers only, don't draw too much attention!" Moonlight whispered as her body sunk into the shadows and was only seen as blurs as she passed the Rebels Army.

Entering the base deeper, there were more maps, weapons and tables full of objectives. She carried on though, her photographic memory remembering what she saw.

---

Crescent hissed as she landed straight at a soldier and sent him to the ground. "Sorry sweetie, mama's hungry, " she bit into his exposed neck and took her small dagger attached to her hoof to his body for extra measure. Lifting her body up from the hopeless one, she was cathedral up and ready.

"Haha haaaa, who's next?" She said in a tone of utter evil before flying at them and sweeping them off their feet with her wings. She grabbed her dagger aiming at the back leg to weaken.

"Who's winning now dear?"

Augercorn frowned when the dragon threw one of the guards and shouted “HEY! That’s my move! Besides I bet I can do it better!” he said as he ran into the remaining enemies.

There were only 20 left

As he got closer many of the guards made a phalanx position huddling together and pointing there spears out.

Auger jumped up so the spear would hit the armor of his chest plate. He felt the impact but the armor did its job and reduced it to nothing but a blunt impact, the head of the spear sliding against he metal.

Augercorn took advantage of this and stepped forward grabbing a guard out of the formation and lifting him up, to begin his throw attack!

The guard pulled a dagger and slammed it into the wrist of Auger’s gauntlet. The blade went between 2 plates and pierced Augercorn’s skin actually giving him a deep cut

“hey!” Auger shouted as he brought him up and hurled the defiant guard into the formation! All the guards flew from the impact shattering the formation and knocking most of them down. However they were all wearing armor and were fairly sturdy, it did little in the way of actually stopping them. augercorn inspected his bleeding wrist twisting it. Fortunately the guard didn’t sever any tendons only getting a chunk of skin and muscle. Augercorn shrugged ignoring the blood for now and drove his blade into a knocked over guard.

“hey dragon? Ever play golf?” he asked as eh went up to another and in a golf club like motion swiped at another down guard. “HAHAHA” he said laughing childishly.

While the remaining Augercorn jumped about and came up upon another guard waiting for him to get up. The guard panicked and pulled up a nearby shield. standing to his feet. Augercorn watched and picked up a fallen spear gently tossing it to him. the guard was now armed with a shield and a spear.

The guard got into a proper stance and gave a good trust keeping his shield up giving augercorn a very little opening. Auger twirled his blade parrying the spear. The guard quickly drew back going back on guard “hey cool you actually know what your doing!” shouted Augercorn as rolled to the side of the guard and stabbing his knee. The guards armor did its job protecting him, but he stumbled; augercorn took advantage and swung at the guards head defeating him.

Augercorn was about to shout something silly; when he felt a hard poke in his upper back. A guard had got a good spear thrust at him, and if it weren’t for his armor it probably would of killed him. Auger retaliated by turning around and slamming the guard with his blade! Augercorn finished his motion by stepping forward and lighting fast struck down a second guard close to him.

Augercorn took a deep breath and quickly counted the scattered guards. There was only 15 left. About 6 of which were retreating.

“ok! Uhhhh PINAPPLES!” he shouted running up to the nearest guard jumping up and slashing him with a mighty attack nearly cutting the poor guard in half. As he made that attack 2 other guards came up attacking him. Augerorn jumped back knocking the spears out of the way; but there attacks were relentless both of them thrusting and stabbing as fast as they could!

Augercorn held them off matching there blows. Until he took a step back and wound up a strong attack. They stepped forward to continue there assault. Augercorn unleashed his attack, shattering there spears! The guards watched in horror as Augercorn’s shrugged at them “what I cant stab ya with that!” he said. The guards defensless ran away. Augerocrn shrugged as the rest of the guards followed them he looked to the dragon who he supposed was in charge

“ok were are we going next!”

(alright then. Things are going a bit crazy, but I like it xD I don't mind this in PvE battles, but I will post some rules in the OOC for PvP battles. Anyways, carrying on!)

The remaining guards retreated further into the base. Some of them burned down all valuable documents on their escape, and some royal soldiers went to see if they could save them. They managed to do it with some, but others were lost.

The guards went into a fortified room once all of the guards went inside and closed the door. Inside, they were getting ready to defend the last rooms.

Between the fallen purple guards, some of them were still alive, around 2 or 3, but the rest were dead.

Moonlight arrived to a completely different room that the guards had retreated. There were a lot of maps (none of them showed the base at everfree) and weapons. A few ponies were in there, but they didn't looked as guards or were armed at all. It looked like they were in there to help with some contraband of weapons to help the rebel cause.

Luna could hear something... no somepony outside. She didn't managed to hear what he said at first, but after a moment that whoever it was was going to get... Darky out of there?! She soon exited the bathroom, still wet, and noticed it was Solar. "Solar!" She said, almost gasping. He... he was going to betray his mother? She was not sure what to say. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked him.

----------

The guards at the rebel base were ready, and a group of royal soldiers were outside the door, ready to get in. A moment of awkward silence appeared in the room, the tension slowly going up. After a minute, the soldiers blew up the door and came rushing inside, beams of magic going in every direction. One of them hit a guard, making him unconscious, but once the beams stopped, the battle itself started. The guards and the soldiers rushed against each others.

Inside the room where the other rebels were, they heard the door and started working quicker to get everything so they could escape to their new base.They had to. In here was the only map that had its location.

----------

(@ParrySlice13)

"Are you ready?" A changeling asked to Pestilence as they got ready to move forward into Ponyville.

Chrysalis had received reports of her spies that a civil war was raging in equestria, and this would be the perfect chance for a vengeance of their last failed invasion. She will take advantage of the weak sate of the ponies to archive this. This group of changelings were sent to scout the area before sending in the main forces of the invasion.

The group of changelings that was sent to scout changed to their pony forms, and one of them turned to Pestilence. "Lets go, before the battles in here turn even bigger." He said as he waited for him to transform also.

"I guess now is as good a time as any..." Wind said to himself, before casting the spell that allowed him to sense obstacles, living things around him, and their intentions. In no time at all, the spell was in effect and he found five of Celestia's soldiers charging at him. He grasped his spear tightly and leapt into the air, landing behind them. Before they had a chance to react, he impaled one of the soldiers through his throat, bringing the back of his spear to swiftly knock out another. As soon as the other three recovered, they swung their weapons at him. He blocked all three attacks at the same time, locking weapons with them for a split second before shoving them away. They staggered for a moment, before Wind suddenly cut down all three of them where they stood. "Well, that was easy." He said, dodging a sword being thrust at his chest. He retaliated by thrusting his spear forward, impaling the soldier through his chest. But he didn't stop. He kept running into their ranks, impaling at least four more soldiers of the spear. Once he was sure it wouldn't hold anymore, he slung all five of the dead soldiers off, the bodies slamming into other soldiers within the group. "All right. Nothing too dangerous yet..." He said, looking around for his friends.

-------

"I-I'm sure..." Solar replied, looking away. "It took me a long time to decide, but this has to stop." He said. He let out a shaky sigh at the thought, no doubt the whole situation would take a mental toll on him. He quickly reverted back to his normal means of communication. "We need to leave. Now. The guards will be back any second. And I'm sure my mother will show up with them."

Pestilence Plague nodded at the other Changeling then turned into his Pony form; A big Black Stallion with a Black mane and tail.

Pestilence cackled and it sounded across the field like thunder and an evil glimmer glistened in his eye he was going to be famed in his kingdom for this war he would become something more than just a fledgling he would become more than the small spy that he was they would sing songs about him.

"To battle!"

He reared up and laughed an evil laugh, then took off galloping into battle.

Aranak gave no response to Auger's complaint aside from a light chuckle. He watched as the pony finished off the guards. He gazed over the scene, spotting a few that were still alive.

"Take the survivors prisoner. We can get as much info out of them as possible before taking care of them." He said to any guards that weren't busy with saving the documents. He then turned to Auger before speaking again.

"We're not done here. Move in." He said simply, walking further in towards the assault further into the base.

--------

Tehengu tensed up, an arrow at the ready as he stared at the closed door. Soon enough, it burst open, and the opening volley left them with a few less rebels to help out. He growled to himself before letting his arrow fly straight into the face of one of the attackers. He immediately knocked another arrow and fired into another target. Even if they weren't deadly shots, they were taking the attackers out of the fight. He was steadily backing up, unloading shot after shot into the oncoming guards.

Moonlight looked about her hood still over her body giving nothing away that she was part of Celestia's Army, she smirked to herself and decided to play along with this.

"Hello! Can you help me? Celestia's Forces are here and I need some help, can you show me a safe place?" She asked with a small sigh as her tail begun to wrap around small items and hide them under her cloak in her saddel bags. She did this as the light then went out and the Areion took everything possible before an Earth Pony pulled out a small lantern.

"I need some hung to defend my self please help, " if she got her hands on the weapon it would be easier to figure out what's going on.

---

Crescent lifted her head up from the neck of a Ponyville Rebellion Fighter and turned to the Dragon. "Don't give me orders dear, that's kind of obvious, " she bucked one of the prisoners in the head knocking him out and tied his hooves with ease, other guards waited here as she did this to every other prisoner.

"Let's go, boys," she walked past the orange Earth Pony and Carrie Don forwards.

Augercorn gasped and smiled wide when the Dragon talked to him. he watched the large beast go down the hall and leaned over to Cresent and in a heavy Japanese accent and high pitch squeaked “Senpai noticed me!”

He followed around the dragon hopping at his feet, like a dog happy to see his master come home!

It seemed they had essentially won the base. Augercorn and his dragon friend walked thru the halls. The rebel solders were taking all they could, ransacking the place. A single solder ran up to the dragon and shouted “SIR! THE REBELS ARE HELD UP IN THE FINAL ROOM! THEY SECURED IT QUITE WELL AND WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE PENETRATING IT!” Augercorn shrugged and said “did you try lockpicking , shimming, bashing, turning into liquid nd going under the crack?” the guard looked at augercorn weird

“uhhh the rebels have multiple locks and put up multiple backing to it. Were trying to take it down with the battering ram now.

Augercorn spun around on his heels “TAKE US THERE! .. or shall we just you know .. trick them into staying locked in the room forever?” he suggested gently to the dragon

(hahaahahahaha  Senpai! xD Oh Luna, i love this guy xD Also, Moonlight is not there, Is Crecent. Just change that part please)

The guard looked to both Aranak and Augercorn and sighed, then lead them, and Crecent, there. The guards were using the battering ram to brig it down, and t was slowly starting to break. After a few minutes, the ram was quite damaged, but they managed to break inside. The soldiers rushed inside, but soon froze after seeing what was inside. The place was full with families of ponies. Mares, fillies and colts. The guards where near them. "Protect them with your lives!" The captain ordered to their men.

A pair of guards where leading the ponies trough a door at the back, making their escape.

The ponies in there looked at the new comer and then looked to each other. She didn't looked like a soldier from Celestia, but where still not sure that they could trust her. "Take a weapon if you really need one." A pony in a light armor said, still unarmed. "Take the dagger in there or the sword. There is a room a secret room that might be safe." He added as he got ready to leave. The other ponies also got ready.

Luna nodded and got her stuff ready (well, just what she usually wears.) And followed Solar to the prison where Darky was waiting for them. She almost squeaked after him and hug him out of joy. 

"I got... a plan..." Darky said, finding it hard to breath thanks to Luna.

----------

Even thought the rebels were outnumbered, they managed to hold the line for a short while, just enough for Applejack to finish what she needed to do, but it was not over. They were slowly being pushed back to the door. A pair of soldiers tried to attack Wind and Tehengu, but they were clearly obliterated by them. That gave a smashing hit in the soldier's moral, making them slowly let themselves be pushed back.

"Come on, we can do it!" A guard in purple said smirking as they slowly got some advantage.

At the castle of the two sisters, Twilight was going to see a new member for the rebellion. He was a changeling. She just sat in her throne (or the one that used to be Tia's) and looked at him. "Tell me, why do you wish to help us?" She asked him, wanting to know his intentions.

----------

The changelings soon entered Ponyville and noticed that there were two battles raging on. One on the north section and one in the south. "So, what is the plan." One of them asked around to his partners, to see if someone had an idea, if not, they would have to go with the original one,

Kurlos looked at twilight for a second, gathering his thoughts. "Well, my queen, I guess you ponies have rubbed of on me" he said in his deep thoraty voice smirked. "Also not all changelings are bad, besides I've been itching for another battle" he finished, remembering his time as a platoon commander at his old hive. Hammerhead was sitting on his head staring at the purple alicorn

Hearing Auger she sighed wig a frustrated look on her face before pushing his face out of her way. "Nice to know, he's no more than a dragon that has been elected to lead for today, I am not in the mood for talk for I wish to sleep," Crescent stepped forward with a second sigh but this time of relief that they were progressing.

Crescent followed and looked at the families all huddled up and some fillies crying. She rolled her eyes before her body passed them and she smirked.

"Oh my oh my, hello everypony!" Crescent laughed with a hiss and readied herself.

---

Moonlight smiled and walked forwards, taking a sword a dagger she carefully secured them to her body and then nodded. "I thank you very much for you kindness, it is hard in these times to find generous ponies suh as yourselves," Moonlight said as she eyed the slightly armoured pony and followed behind slowly.

Archived