The Iron Hoof (open)

Augercorn held his blade up blocking anyone else from coming forward.

The 2 remaining gaurds, ran at him but Auger pivoted on his feet getting close to them. augercorn poked one of them in the neck; and placed his palm on the forehead of the other.

They both quickly fell asleep.

Auger then gently walked up and kneeled down at a little filly smiling warmly at her.

“hey kid ya like coins?” he said reaching into his armor pulling out a handful of exotic coins.

The filly slowly raised her hand and took them. The mother stood protectively over her daughter and nervously asked “where are those from?” Augercorn looked up to the ceiling and said

“the skyyyyy” he starred for a minute before getting up and asked

“so uhh what are you guys doing here? Are there pickles or something here?” his demenor and attitude as goofy and friendly as ever

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aranak raised an eyebrow at Auger's antics, though he didn't say anything about it. It didn't much matter, really. He walked in silence until they came upon the next door being busted down, which eventually opened up to reveal a room of mares and foals. The dragon looked around for a few seconds as Auger took care of the guards. He then turned to the royal guards to speak.

"We should take them prisoner, they could prove useful." He said, trying to make it quiet enough for Auger not to hear as he indicated the mares and foals. They might be able to stop the other rebels here by threatening these ponies.

-----------

Tehengu smirked a bit as the battle turned more in their favor, at least the battle here. He continued firing arrows at every clear shot he could get, trying to make sure any that missed would either hit the wall or another enemy.

Pestilence in Pony form looked over at one of the Changelings that asked what they were going to do and said.

"We will pretend to be reinforcements for Twilights Rebels and we will help them in this battle but when no one notices during battle we kill some of her troops to weaken the army maybe even sabotage their supplies and defences and blame it on their enemies,"

And he looked at them all and warned them one last time.

"And remember for goodness sakes act like a Pony or we will all be chained up in a dungeon somewhere are you all ready troops!"

He stamped his hoof and got an earthquake of stamping in return.

"Alright remember your roles I will act as lieutenant of all of you and the member I have selected to command over each catogiry of Earth, Unicorn, and Pegasus ranks remember your place!"

He reared and tossed his mane.

"Charge!"

Pestilence roared and so did his warriors who followed his commands, Pestilence thought what the surprised armies would look like gaping as more reinforcements were heard in the distance and the immense size of the whole of them made even the most bold Pony quake in fear.

The guard nodded after Aranak gave the order of making them prisoners. The royal soldiers went to block the exit and disarm the rebel forces. The ones that make it trough the door were free, but the rest were trapped in there with them. The ponies gasped in fear as all this happened.

A mare looked at Auger. "My husband was taken by one of the soldiers of Celestia..:" She said, tears in her eyes. "The rebels, they told us we would be safe with them..." She explained as she hold close her little colt between her hooves.

"No problem." The armored pony said smiling to Moonlight. They soon arrived to what it looked as a safe, then it opened and a lot of weapons and bits were inside, as well as a passage to the outer world. It looked that they were ready for the worst in there.

----------

Soon, Celestia's forces were pushed back to the main entrance of the base and the rebel guards started retreating towards a secret door at the back of the base. There was heir exit. But as that happened, a pony came from one of the hallways. "Uhmm... guys, I think we got reinforcements..." the pony said.

"What?!" Aj said, then the pony lead her, and the other ponies, towards a room that had a spell that allowed to see outside. They could see a group of armed ponies, that didn't looked as Celestia's forces, charging towards them.

"Who are they...?" Aj said.

Twilight looked at Kurlos. "Yes, not everypony is bad, but I need to do something before I let you in." She said, then walked forward. "Follow me." She said, then lead him to a big room with other unicorns.

----------

Soon, the changeling forces arrived to the back of the royal forces and started engaging them. Soon, the royal forces were overwhelmed by the combination of the rebels and the flanking changelings forces that were 'helping them'. Soon, the royal soldiers started retreating and a few stayed there as prisoners of war for the rebels.

Kurlos looked at Hammerhead and shrugged, then followed Twilight. "I don't see what needs to be done with me Hammerhead, i'm quite combat ready" he spoke to his pet wasp, he only buzzed in response. Kurlos nodded, as if understanding something, but froze as he entered a new room with unicorns. 'Is this a firing squad, am i going to die?' He thought. What kind of messed up army is this!?

Augercorn playfully poked the young volt forcing him to giggle, but then he took a quick breath and went back to being sober and scared as if realizing now was not the not the time to laugh. Augercorn looked up to his mother and gave her a look.

“well now … good thing you have someone smart like me to help you! Celestia is good!” he said loudly but soothingly “she has been in charge for thousands of years and never been wrong before; these guys were clearly tricking you and using you for something ..perhaps to make sausage out of you … mmm sausage.” He quickly looked back to his team “do we have any sausage? Preferably Chorizo? … ill look later. BUT IN THE MEANIE TIME!” Augercorn said bouncing back to face the prisoners who were half petrified of him ; half knew he was there best hope.

“meanie, babenie, tortellini-FEENY! WE are the good guys here and we will get you out of here! Now go on get out of here! GIT! He said pointing to the exit.

Aranak hummed to himself as his gaze passed over the group of mares and foals now being taken captive by the guards. There had been some escapees, but there was nothing for that now. He looked down at Auger after the stallion spoke, walking up behind him.

"They aren't going anywhere. At least not without the guards." He stated to the stallion, his voice firm.

-----

Tehengu raised an eyebrow at the news of reinforcements, looking out the window wall at the charging ponies. Where had they come from? He wasn't sure about these ponies, but for now they were on the same side.

"No idea who these ponies are or where they came from, but for now they're fighting the royals, so we should probably help them out." He said, watching them.

Pestilence enjoyed killing but also it disgusted him because they should have done this long before he became in charge of this squad this was unnecessarily good but also bad because the Changelings could have done this long ago but the Hive Lords never approved of it only to his begging did this strike take place and he wanted to end all of this now and forever.

"Lieutenant!"

Pestilence waved over to who he knew as Anophlax one of his lieutenants in the form of a large blue stallion Earth Pony who had just finished off one of the enemy troops.

"Yes Sir"

Anophlax saluted him, then Pestilence said.

"I need you and your squad to round up the royal's as they call the enemies and corner them into the ally ways so we can drop in on them an then neutralize them at ease we will need the Unicorns squad to be on the roofs so they can pick away at any other Unicorn and Pegasai making sure to kill them and shoot them out of the air and while we are at it be sure to pick off some of Twilights Rebels and the other Earth Ponies troops but make sure it is either an 'accident' or that the enemy kills a good sum of them do you hear me?

Anophlax nodded then galloped off Pestilence galloped towards the main hall to notify Twilight of the reinforcements and introduce himself because he was not going to kill someone who does not get to know him because he likes knowledge and likes to pose as something that he is not.

Moonlight smiled great fully. "How long have you all been hiding down here?" She asked as one of them stepped forwards first and she followed.

"I've just been running around anywhere I can go to avoid Celestia's Army," she said with a small smile and a fake but very upsetting sigh.

---

Crescent looked at the army and immediately retreated. She couldn't fight at this ime and day and was in no magical mood to do it tomorrow either.

"Auger! Fall back there's too many of Twilight's Reinforcements," she shouted and then looked to find Moonlight.

She wa still up ahead and Crescent shrugged. "Aranak let's go, Moonlight will be fine! There's too many!" He eras thought she pied up a conversation about killing the Royals and some of Twilight's but she decided to ignore it. Probably not right anyway.

"Who the hell are these guys?!" Wind snapped. Just moments before, he was on the brink of being overwhelmed by Celestia's reinforcements. That was untill these new ponies suddenly jumped in and rescued him. Even though he was grateful for the help, it made him a bit curious. He made his way out of flurry of fighting soldiers and back towards the others, a little weak due to the extended time he had his sight spell in effect. "Who... Who called in reinforcements...?" He asked, panting heavily.

---------

Solar smiled as he watched the two, seeing them so happy to be reunited. His ears perked up a bit when Darky mentioned that he had a plan. "Really? Already?" He wrote, before glancing out the door. He suddenly heard the clopping of hooves coming down the hall, and he quickly ducked back in the room. "All right, what do you have in mind?"

Pestilence waded through the fallen combatants and fought the ones still alive but he did so as he made his way towards city hall where he suspected he would find Twilight and he kept moving and fighting in a circuit as he made his way through the battle and he observed some of the royals retreating and as he saw this something twinges within him he felt like he should be fighting this battle with the ponies not destroy Twilights forces yet they needed them for now so he would have to inform his troops later on but he mentioned it to a few of his selected leaders to pass down to their troops who were also Changelings.

He felt driven to destroy the royals so he was going to destroy them he felt hatred towards them and he understood their Queens hatred towards Celestia and Luna although Luna would be a valuable ally.

But this didn't matter at the moment for he was focusing on the task at hand.

augercorn was confused-as per usual when something important was happening

"we have reinforcements to fight? the guards are protecting them? ... can you actually milk a moose?" he said rubbing his gauntlet on his head

"uhhh ok how about this!the guards protect the kids and there parents and me and me the savage dragon, and cat lady hold off the guys coming! we use the keep to bottleneck them into a reasonable number and when we get bored or tired we run away like little girls!" he said suggesting with a a confused and somewhat scared face. while picking his nose

(please, see OOC when you can)

The guards where getting ready to make sure the now prisoners didn't escaped, but as well as to calm them down. It would be a really bad idea to make them angry or sad. It would be annoying. And perhaps if they did the things correctly, they would manage to actually convince them that Celestia's side is the good one.

They also need to be ready to battle those 'reinforcements' the rebels had. It was a bit odd since this wasn't their mode of acting, but perhaps they were changing tactics? 

The ponies entered the safe and went to open the back door. The armored pony was the one doing it and from Moonlight's position, she could see a small opening it the armor. Whatever she was planning, this could be a good time to do it.

Darky looked at him. "There are multiple ways out of the castle, you know?" He said to Solar smirking. "There is a passage in the garden that will allow us to escape to the mountains. And we will get there through this door." He said as he pushed a really small button below the desk and a door opened at the side of the room, he then lead them trough it to the garden.

-----

When Pestilence arrived to the main room once the battle was over, the pony in there was not Twilight, but Applejack. This was not their main base or where she would be as they suspected, just a field base.

-----

Twilight looked at Kurlos. "Firing team? Oh no, silly." She said smiling as she lead him to the middle of all of them. "We found a way to cut you out of the hive mind." She explained. "Just remain there, in the middle, we will do everything else." She said.

The horns of the ponies glowed and then Kurlos was inside a magic aura. His mind started to hurt, but he could feel the hive mind slowly going silent.

Applejack looked at the reinforcements as soon as they finished their battle. She then lead her strike team back to the main room and allowed them to enter, she then looked at them, to the one that looked like the leader of them. "So, you came here to help." She said to Pestilence in disguise.

Feeling relieved he wasn't going to die there, Kurlos followed her to the center of the room. A moment later he felt himself surrounded by magic. Then he felt a part of his mind being sliced form him, it was painful at first and cringed, but the pain quickly went away. Hammerhead, seeing his master in pain, flew up to the purple alicorn princess and waved his stinger at her. Threating to sting her if she caused his master anymore pain.

When he saw the farm-pony he instantly was disgusted but he kept this to himself, he would ask this said pony where Twilight was.

"You there what's your name wait never mind that I am looking for Twilight could you direct me to where she is please?"

Pestilence asked as politely as he could he was kind of in a hurry to talk to his own troops about their next plan of action so he needed this to be done and over with.

Archived