Searching For A Cure

"wow thats one defiant mane"Brave said as he walked up to dawn to see if he's gotten worse...he had.

(dang it! why did it have to be Dawn of all ponies)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight stood silently in front of her Princess, she wasn't normally like this in front of other ponies but that was what she did, she put up a front for the others hit her Princess knee her all too well.

"PONIES OF PONYVILLE, I DEMAND YOU STEP BACK AND LEAVE, NOW!" Midnight's voice boomed as she hovered and removed the rest of her cloak, revealing Luna's Guard Armour and her sharp teeth.

She watched the crowd disperse before reclasping her cloak onto her body and putting the hood up.

"Shall we go?"

Pastel nodded,"yeah..... We really need to get going......... We should be at canterlot before sundown if we leave right now, right? We could check in at a hotel and eat and all that stuff...." She blinked, flicking her tail as she looked around at the ground.

Chrome barely noticed the crowd around then until Luna's guard chased them away. "Let's go, ponies are still peeping behind the bushes" he said, wrapping his scarf around his neck again. He started to walk towards the path that lead to Canterlot, turning back around to see if everypony was walking too.

Pyriacnin Blitz had been getting a great sleep on the roofs of Ponies houses in Ponyville when he heard a lot of commotion this aggravated him until he saw Luna in the middle of a bunch of gathered Ponies, This frightened him very so for she was the 'Nightmare goddess' after all and he was over hearing the commotion about something, he became interested and then decided to approach them but not until out of Ponyville.

So Blitz spreaded his wings and followed hearing the group and following their scent until he decided to appear and tonight his brilliant Red scales shined in the moon light.

Blitz landed with a loud thump and a small tremor shook the area just a tiny bit making leaves and branches fall.

"I see their is something interesting happening?"

Blitz nodded his head respectfully at everyone , Blitz eyes passed over each and everyone of them and then he nodded his approval.

"I am gratified to be in a company so diverse in heart"

He looked at the group and said.

"So what has happened?".

Pyriacnin Blitz had been getting a great sleep on the roofs of Ponies houses in Ponyville when he heard a lot of commotion this aggravated him until he saw Luna in the middle of a bunch of gathered Ponies, This frightened him very so for she was the 'Nightmare goddess' after all but he got over it then he saw a familiar face... It was Darky, Blitz was happy but he saw his buyer was looking a bit on the ill side, then the crowd dispersed and Darky and his company left.

"Oooh,"

Blitz took in a sharp gasp his friend looked deathly.

"I should help him it's all I can do in return for his hospitality and kindness that he had once given me"

Blitz murmured, Plus it be time Ponies become better related with Dragons.

So Blitz spreaded his wings and followed Darky and his friends hearing Darky's group and following their scent until he decided to appear and tonight his brilliant Red scales shined in the moon light.

Blitz landed with a loud thump and a small tremor shook the area just a tiny bit making leaves and branches fall.

"Darky I see you are ill my friend and I must insist I aid you it is all I can return in favor of the things you have done for me"

Blitz nodded his head respectfully at everyone with Darky, Blitz eyes passed over each and everyone of them and then he nodded his approval.

He looked at Darky and said.

"What is this ailment that plagues you my friend?".

(Darky is my OC and he is fine D: the one sick is Down)

Pyriacnin Blitz had been getting a great sleep on the roofs of Ponies houses in Ponyville when he heard a lot of commotion this aggravated him until he saw Luna in the middle of a bunch of gathered Ponies, This frightened him very so for she was the 'Nightmare goddess' after all but he got over it then he saw a familiar face... It was Darky, Blitz was happy but he saw his buyer was looking a bit on the ill side, then the crowd dispersed and Darky and his company left.

"Oooh,"

Blitz took in a sharp gasp his friend looked deathly.

"I should help him it's all I can do in return for his hospitality and kindness that he had once given me"

Blitz murmured, Plus it be time Ponies become better related with Dragons.

So Blitz spreaded his wings and followed Darky and his friends hearing Darky's group and following their scent until he decided to appear and tonight his brilliant Red scales shined in the moon light.

"Darky I see you are ill my friend and I must insist I aid you it is all I can return in favor of the things you have done for me"

Blitz nodded his head respectfully at everyone with Darky, Blitz eyes passed over each and everyone of them and then he nodded his approval.

He looked at Darky and said.

"What is this ailment that plagues you my friend?".

Brave was keeping up the rear when he heard the beat of heavy set wings then a small tremor shook the ground he turned to see a bright red dragon speaking something Brave couldn't understand.

"DRAGON!" brave yelled as he pulled his sword and shield out and put i fire protection field around everypony. Then he got in a defensive position and waited for the dragon to make a move towards us.

Blitz rolled his eyes and then said more clearly.

"You all seem to be questing for something I just wonder what for"

He looked at the guard and shook his head.

"Calm yourself Pony, I come in peace"

Then he sat on his haunches and looked around.

"Well what are you folks doing walking around at this time in a dark forest?"

Then warily he looked back at the guard and then said.

"I am speaking in the same language, are you daft son? Or is it you just want to hurt a Dragon that has done nothing to you at all but ask a simple question ,now may someone answer me please!"

He looked around waiting for the answer.

"...um..."

(curse my lack of ability to understand non-equinine creatures)

"sorry I've been a bit on edge lately. and i have a hard time understanding dragons and animals" Brave said as he put his sword and shield away

The bat pony watched quietly before removing her hood and flying up to the level of the dragon.

"You know Dawn? We're on a mission to retrieve an antidote fo his unusual sickness, dragon, can you help??" Midnight asked in a lighter tone considering they were out of ear shot of the group of ponies and acted a lot friendlier.

"Yes or no Big Red? Oh and the Dark Forest, it's not scary," she smiled before pulling out a small map of Equestria.

Chrome's jaw dropped as he realized no one was following him. "Erm..." he said as he tried to catch everyone's attention. "Canterlot? Dawn's dying? Hurry?" Chrome said as he waved his hooves in the air.

Darky and Luna kept walking with Down.

Darky looked back at them and sighed. "Come on everypony! We need to get to Canterlot before Night!" He yelled to all of them.

"I'll have to bring the moon ina few hours, we better hurry." Luna added.

Pastel stared at the dragon, frowning. She glanced at Darky, Luna, and Chrome,"Whats the point of Dawn forcing us to let him come along if we just leave him?"she snapped, rolling her eyes.

Chrome laughed, before narrowing his eyes. "I appoligize, but if we don't get moving, we have less time to find the cure" he growled. "I care about Dawn, so that's why i'm so determined to find the cure before it's too late"

"All right, that's enough." Dawn said, trotting up between the two. "Sorry, guys. I'm not as fast as I used to be. Let's just get moving, I'll be fine. I'm sure we can make it there before night fall, let's just try and keep it together until then." He turned to the dragon. "Heya, Blitz. It's been a while. As Midnight and Chrome have said, I'm... a little ill, and my only chance of surviving is an antidote hidden in the Frozen Hearth. You're welcome to come with us, if you'd like." He said, then walked over to Pastel and Chrome and smiled. "Everything's gonna be all right, you guys."

(Sorry for being a little late. I didn't get much sleep last night.)

Chrome pouted and crossed his hooves. "If you say so" he said, looking away from the mare's face. Honestly, how does Dawn have so many weird friends? Especially that mare with a mane that looked like a rainbow barfed on it. Chrome huffed and pushed back his mane, childishly stuck his tongue at the mare again before continuing to walk.

Pastel rolled her eyes when he stuck out his tongue. She glanced at the sun boredly, frowning. She would have loved to draw this with pastels.... It would have been pretty. But then again, Dawn needed her. She needed to be by her fillyhood friend..... After all, what kind of fillyhood friend just leaves the other when they are really sick? She sighed. She had been really stressed recently. She hasn't had a commission since the start of the month, and she was running low on bits. Her hair was a lot messier than usual to, but she didn't notice it, and honestly didn't care.

(I could so see Pastel drawing a drawing of Chrome and making him look silly or stupid and then giving it to him x3)

Archived