Power Ponies

Storm chaser you should make like the most ridiculous villain like the killer moth that would be hilarious and still useable.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many people do we have RPing with us?

And where I have put us isn't our base I don't think and I decided to set the mood as mysterious as I could.

Here is another villain i'll app for!

slash_claw_ref_by_symphonicfire-d7zkx6t.

Name: Slash Claw (The Phantom Cat)

Looks: His coat is orange and his hair is brown, but he wears a black suit and an eyemask when he is a villain. He has cat ears and a cat-like tail.

Cutie mark: Claw marks

Ability: He has the reflexes of a cat, making him very agile and able to evade most attacks. Slash also has good ears and a good sense of smell. He is also really smart and can quickly figure out what kind of situation he is in.

Other: Slash is a mischievous, aloof, and an unpredictable sort of pony. Although he is acts as if he doesn't care, he's actually really protective and cares about the ponies he knows. Even though he seems normal on the outside (ignoring the fact that he is half cat, half pony), he has many hidden talents that he rarely speaks about.

I know, but as a bluff. I also have to say that you villain's henchman has a similar power to my villain OC that I have apped on the first page. Perhaps if you have read the other character sheets, this could have been avoided.

yes from that point of view i can see why you think i stole your pony power but i promise i didn't those flower pots was just a system for my main pony to spread her power, all the pots needed was a little magic from anypony even if a hero use magic on it would have the same response. your pony and Autumn has similar powers and yet different at the same time

i will most likely be able to get my app up sometime tomorrow

Archived