Power Ponies

Power Ponies:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name:
Cutie mark:
Ability:
Other:
(If you have a character sheet you can use that and state their ability)

My forum:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20683-pastel-lines/
Ability:Much like Rarity's power, she is able to make anything she wants appear... but she has to draw it first

We will have a max of 6 power ponies and 1-2 side kicks
Power Ponies:
1.Pastel Lines
2. Eclipse/Cerulean Bolt
3.Night Blade
4.GadgetGear
5.Starshine
6.Parry Slice

Side Kicks:
1.Open
2.Open

Villains (No limit):
1.Grim Chysler
2. Slash Claw

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eclipse_ref_by_symphonicfire-d7qffr5.png

Name: Eclipse ( Cerulean Bolt) 

Cutie mark: An eclipse with stars around it

Ability: Can comfortably fly faster than the speed of sound (no rainboom though) 

Other: Eclipse has trouble with getting to know strangers; she has a problem with trusting new ponies. But she is really friendly and kind to the ponies she considers friends. 

I also have an OC idea that i could try out here as a villain

Name: Grim Chrysler

Species: Pegasus

Looks: Grim has a short, messy, white mane and a black coat. He wears a mask over his eyes and the top of his muzzle.

Cutie mark: vines with leaves

Ability: He has the ability to grow vines with thorns from anywhere at will. When he flies, he has a trail of rose petals.

Other: Grim is a mysterious villain who rarely talks. He has no clear motive, but could be doing it out of boredom.

If my new OC is not good, i'll stick with Eclipse only

Wooo!!! Sounds fun!!

Mine will be some sort of Batman style, but with a super power

Name: Night Blade
Looks: A completely dark grey Bat Pony, wit purple mane tail and wigs, as well as light blue eyes. As big as the average pony and.
Cutie mark: A dagger with a Dark cloud.
Ability: Can become part of the shadows, allowing him to move around them easily. His power is useless if there are no shadows in the area.
Other: Although he is not that strong as other ponies, he has quite some abilities in hoof to hoof combat, as well as various gadgets and a bat-themed battle suit. Kind of week if directly beneath sunshine.

Power Ponies:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Parry Slice

Looks: Tallish Dark Blue coated and Light blue with Grayish Blue striped man, wearing a Slouch (it's a kind of hat) and a sort of Zoro Cape and mask except Dark Blue colour.

Cutie mark: Two Swords wreathed around a heart

Ability: He is really fast and agile, can turn incorporeal like a ghost and can fly a bit in incorporeal form.

Other: Carries around two swords, and he is a Unicorn.

He is extremely cocky and quick witted, and he is very courageous.

And he is a Hero Character.

(Ps sorry if I'm late :) )

Okay, would i be able to have my char with the powers of the power pony rainbow dash became, and a version of the pinkie one? And by pinkies one, i don't mean that fast, i just mean beign able to fly SUPER fast in the air, though not as fast as ground pinkie.... 

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20286-star-shine-reaaady/
Ability: Star's ability is being able to communicate with nature around him, mainly through music. He can communicate with animals, and also control the whether. He also has a insane speed when flying, though it does not carry over for when he is on the ground. 

I had to make his CM work here lol :P

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20286-star-shine-reaaady/

Ability: Star's ability is being able to communicate with nature around him, mainly through music. He can communicate with animals, and also control the whether. He also has a insane speed when flying, though it does not carry over for when he is on the ground. 

I had to make his CM work here lol :razz:

My OC already can fly fast as i have stated in an earlier post. Sorry.

Archived