Power ponies (RP)

Bluelight

Parry sat in a chair at the end of a table in a dimly lit room as he sat with his legs on the table he impatiently waited for the others to come but they were late as usual but Parry waited for a while he paced about and then sat down every few minutes then he decided to relax and enjoy the silence so he tilted his hat over his eyes and decided to just sit back and enjoy the sound of the water droplets hitting the roof of the old abandoned storage unit that he had outfitted with everything to suffice the needs of the group to be.

Parry decided to prepare himself so took off the mask and began to tie the knot so the mask would not fall off and then tighten the straps of the weapon holster that held his two swords Parry then sighed and then leaned into the large office chair that was in need of repair but comfortable and then closed his eyes and listened to the rain and listening for anyone who would approach.

Pastel flew in, causing the door to fly open. She shut it quickly, before shaking herself. She frowned, looking at her mane. Oh well, it was night... not like anyone was going to notice it..... or care anyway. She glanced at Parry with little interest, before walking over.

Night was sleeping in the shadows for a while. He was a bat pony, showing why he was sleeping, but since it was already night, he woke up and few down, putting on his suit and trotting over to where Pastel and Parry were.

"Good night..." he said to them.

((Grim can be a recurring villain XD ))

"Sorry I'm late, I was busy" Eclipse said as she opened the door and closed it behind her. "Did something happen?" She asked, folding her wings to her side. It was unusual that she would be called without a reason, so it must be important if everyone is gathered.

"Zzzzz...wha"

All the noises bombarded Parry and he almost was scared half to death by the Bat-Pony in the corner, Parry wondered if it had been there for a while but he quickly dismissed the notion and quickly got more business like.

"Well you see now I wasn't the one who prepared this meeting now was I was I but I know what the problem is a few incidents have been reported to the local police and well there has been multiple heists and robberies in town by whom we don't know but he has a signature the culprit always leaves a card with the letter G on it at the scene"

Parry explained, and also said that personally he had been keeping track of the data.

"Yeah no need to cheer for me I know I'm awesome"

Parry smiled looking so full of himself he looked at his hoof as if trying to find his divine reflection in his hoof.

"Robberies? Are you sure it's not just a wannabe villain who just steals stuff?" Eclipse asked, putting her hooves together. "Unless, they're doing this to attract attention for an even bigger show" 

"... our hero ..." Night said sarcasticaly, but chuckling in the insids after parry said that last part.

He calmed down and then went with the problem at hand. "Perhaps that it is a good way to see it." He said to Eclipse after she said that.

Pastel took out a pencil and a piece of paper,"We should try to find out where they will strike next........ there has to be a pattern somewhere..." She looked up at the ponies around,"Letss see...."She started sketching a map of the town, and putting numbers in order by when they had been robbed.

Eclipse looked over Pastel's shoulder and widened her eyes. "If you connect the dots, it's a 'G'" Eclipse said, pointing to the map. "He's going for Town Square, why does he need all that open space?"

"go my men and do it" Autumn said to her hencemen and they noddy and left after a maybe an hour. They arrive at a bank not Town Square bank but one farer away, They went inside and place down flower pots at key location, One by a door not the main entercne kinda more of a security door , a couple by the teller windows. Then they process They grabbed a couple of hostages with unicorn magic and say they would kill them if don't obey them. They wanted them to open the safe door and no funny business after the the doors open. They stole mainly all the money and as they was making there get away one of the Unicorn active his magic at the flowers pots after which they grew into vines and grabbed everypony and destroy some of the inside in the center of all the chaos stood a single flower. but not a normal flower

((If it is morning, this could be before the PP gathered. Otherwise it could be current time))

Grim walked through the dark streets, waiting for the heroes to solve his easy little mystery. Everytime his hoof touched the ground, a puff of rose petals would appear around his hoof. The night was peaceful and quiet, just as he liked it to be. He stumbled across a bank that had been robbed, scanning the rubble for something other than the ponies who were tied up in...vines? He approached a pony who was out cold and looked at the vines. He continued to stare at it as his vines grew for the ground. His vines were different; they were black and had thorns. Grim cut the pony free with his vines and set her on the ground. He turned around and noticed a flower in the middle of all the rubble. He crouched down and examined it, smirking a he stood back up. He stomped on the floor and black vines grew in every area, growing on walls and desks. He stomped again and the vines grew flower buds, slowly blooming into Chrysler Roses. The entire room was filled with flowers and the scent of roses, knocking out the conscious ponies who were watching him this whole time. Grim scoffed at the flower that was left by the other villain, putting a card with a red 'G' next to it, an flew out of the bank with a trail of rose petals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's no doubt that this 'G' pony will attract other villains, we might find ourselves driven into a corner" Eclipse sighed, still looking at the map. "We also need information on when he will strike. I won't wait all day in Town Square for this guy!"

Parry nodded and then said.

"patience is a virtue my friend"

Then he winked cockily, then quickly added.

"I could also say the same myself though but still patience is a virtue!"

Parry was in fact getting impatient for this "G" guy to show up they had been sitting here for a while and Parry knew in fact that the "G" guy would show up and Parry suspected that either A: the "G" guy had found out that they were trying to catch him or B: was robbing a different bank but these were probably not the case this was the only bank that he had not yet robbed Parry knew this because of all the work they had researched almost for a few hours that night tracking what banks and what patterns might the culprit be following.

"He will come here I know it Eclipse I have a feeling".

Night looked at that 'G' and sort of came to the same conclusion as Parry. "Yes, is likely that he might appear in there." He said as he took a closer look. "But what if he is... 'inviting us 'there?" He then added. "Is a possibility, maybe he wants to do something big or draw our attention to whoever it is."

"That could be what he is trying to do but what is life without risks or adventure"

Parry replied to Eclipse with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face but his face turned more serious to show his point.

"Trap or not I want to bring this criminal to justice and what are we if we do not heed that hooligan I think it will make us look bad if we don't take the risk!"

Parry raises an eye brow and then looks back at the map.

"It's too obvious. He must be really powerful, or really bored" Eclipse said putting her hooves together again. "Or even both" she added, furrowing her eyebrows. "Let's go to Town Square and wait for him tomorrow, but something tells me that he'd already be there"

Pastel nodded,"Yeah........... this rain soaked most of my paper in my saddlebag......... and that was roughly an 8th of what I have at home, so Im going to go pick some up before we do that..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pastel trotted out, and flew home.

(Ts to when they face Grimn?

Also, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo (times infinity) sorry guys! My laptop charger broke (AGAIN) and then I got busy.......... and then I forgot about canterlot! ;-; )

Archived