Power Ponies

That is because your post was unclear and you did not post information that could have prevent confusion. It may not be important to other people, but it is causing inconvenience for me as I do not know everything you want to do. This has also happened in past roleplays we have done together, though I thought there was no need to point out. I maybe sounding like a jerk right now, but it's the truth.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire i Want to apologize if i was unclear about that, i did say sometime early that i would post me app and yea now i think about it i could have properly avoided the confusing if i said a little about her power with that out of the way again i apologize for saying this but you jerk also you doing that ruined your G

what the fact i called you a jerk or that you Ruined your G.

for both here is what i mean

1.you stole the bank my people people stole,2. you stole banks to form a G but by talking credit for my bank you mess it up because that bank was out of the way so technical i could have thrown them off your tail

1. Grim didn't steal anything, and there is evidence that there he wasn't the first one to arrive at the bank. The rubble would have crushed some of his vines if he robbed this bank first, but his vines grew on top of the rubble.

2. There was no evidence apart from the card Grim leaves in the previous robberies, so there was no clear connection until he left the card which symbolized that he was at the scene.

3. The whole point of villains is so that the heroes find them and fight them. So the diversion wasn't really necessary.

Thanks but things like this should be discussed, either in the RP or out of RP. I now see what you were trying to do, but the fact that you left the flower in the bank would also tell investigators that it was not Grim :3

Ace Attorney trained me for this :catbug:

hey guys i was thinking about having a character kinda like commission Goldon in batman or a cheif of something that could call the teams HQ and give them info about activities about enemies and the like if you understand what i mean

Just wondering, would you consider having one of the Power Ponies from the show, suffice to say that she went rogue and well, eventually your team brings her back to doing good? Just asking.

hey guys i was thinking about having a character kinda like commission Goldon in batman or a cheif of something that could call the teams HQ and give them info about activities about enemies and the like if you understand what i mean

You mean Commissioner Gordon? I think Parry is already doing something like that XD

Parry knew this because of all the work they had researched almost for a few hours that night tracking what banks and what patterns might the culprit be following.

This suggests that Parry was investigating the robberies, either with the team or some kind of police force.

• 2 weeks later...

Power Ponies:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name:quartz autumn
Looks:Eye color: she does not have normal eyes instead of eyes she has orbs that changes depends on her mood but they are normally green
Character colorBrown
Mane/Tail/Other: Her mane and tail changes with the seasons
Physique: About the normal female mare size. She has small pieces of wood sticking out of her mainly her legs and her horn
Cutie mark: A story book
Ability: she can control nature like trees, brushes flowers and even more of the like
Other:

also is this dead?

Archived