So Bored...How bout a joke

Hey you yeah you out their with your face in a computer screen we need you to tell us some jokes.

So yeah I am pretty bored right now and I guess maybe we all just need a source of entertainment, so wonder if you or anyone else would post jokes, funny pictures or memes onto this Forum or spam the heck out of it....

BECAUSE ...

post-10599-0-73410000-1432496946_thumb.j

"Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Gurpal Gosal of Manchester

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,"

~Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

bullet

~Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

bullet

~Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

bullet

~Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

bullet

~Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

But what does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment.

“Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Best joke in Canada apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived