Hi there.

Flashlight

My name's Flashlight...probably one of the only girls on this forum...most of the reason I came to this site was because there are no other RP Forums....or chats.....related to MLP...

I also wanted to get away from all of the people insulting me for liking the show...I really hope this isn't some kind of a troll forum designed to lure in fans of the show...

You could use some pony TLC! There's tons of nice places all over the web for pony lovers, and this is one of them! Despite the fact that MLP:FIM is known for its bronies, I would still say a lot the fans are girls. Do a lot of people harass you for liking the show? You shouldn't feel ashamed for liking it, everyone here and people all over the world enjoy it too.

Welcome to Canterlot! Our male to female ratio seems to be pretty good, and yes, we are serious about the show! We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing whatcha got! Don't forget to stop by the Getting Started section, there's lots of useful information there as well as freebies and things like free avatars. There's lots of girls here, I'd say at this point prolly more than boys, so your chances of running into a few are pretty high. Don't be shy or afraid, if you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask any of the staff, we're all here to help!

My name's Flashlight...probably one of the only girls on this forum...most of the reason I came to this site was because there are no other RP Forums....or chats.....related to MLP...

I also wanted to get away from all of the people insulting me for liking the show...I really hope this isn't some kind of a troll forum designed to lure in fans of the show...

We're legit, once you look around a little while it will be obvious. :D I am not sure on the male/female ration here but you are far from the only woman on this board. I do know the majority of the staff are women, so at least you know most of the mods you talk to are of the same gender. :)