The wheel of feelings episode 1: Powerless cold. (Closed)

franshpout

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=_W1jW3vhBoI#Dark_Ambient_Music_%234%3A_Void

post-9097-0-60450100-1434511733_thumb.pn

Emotions... They exist in great numbers. Each individual must have gone through them all at least once in their life. Some of them are enjoyable to live, while others... not as much, yet they exist. They are expressed and they give life. While if we keep them in, they destroy from the inside. Without them, it would not be the same at all. I wonder if I could live a life without feeling anything. Wait... I do not feel anything. I eat those emotions... They are vital to me. Without them, I am nothing.

Why... why? Why is it that I am deprived of them? Why won't they allow me... to live? Do I not have the same rights that they do? The right to feel? Feelings... the feelings of others, oh how I miss them...

I shall wait, then. I shall wait... for the right time. It is soon. Very soon... the time for me to awaken once more is approaching, and then I will be able to feast. Feast upon the poor souls who so tormented me. It makes me feel... happy. Yet, I can not feel.

In that case, I will keep on waiting and waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0#Elwynn_Forest-Music

post-9097-0-69494400-1434511738_thumb.pn

Stallion fairy: Great Fairy Arbora, I bring bad news!

A male fairy abruptly entered the great tree where the Eldest of all resided. The Great Fairy Arbora had one role. To take care of all individuals in the peaceful land that is called Florasia. Fairies there live in peace, but fear was not something that could be chased away so easily, making it a difficult task for the Eldest. Nevertheless, the Great Fairy did what she could to help, for which in this case she would turn herself away from the window to look at the worried stallion. She managed to look rather calm.

Arbora: Please take your time.

Stallion fairy: But of course... I am here to inform you that the young ice fairy... has vanished. Uh... Many of us are to believe that she has done something no fairy should every do.

The stallion had already gone too far in his speech to stop. So he had to continue, even if he didn't want to announce that there was a problem in their land.

Stallion fairy: She... We believe that she has left Florasia, Great Fairy.

Although all of his mind was stuck on this worriesome thinking, Arbora did not show much herself. She actually smiled softly at him. This smile was not very reassuring for the stallion.

Stallion fairy: You... you are not worried?

Arbora: Oh, why worry? 

Stallion fairy: Eldest... I am sorry, but fairies are not authorised to leave Florasia. It is too dangerous out there! What if someone outside learned about us? About our secret? We could then suffer an invasion from the outside and we would lose our so well guarded peace!

Arbora: Worry not about this. The people of the outside world are not necessarily all like this. After all, Seria is the very first fairy to be living outside of our land and not a single outsider has ever put a hoof in here.

Stallion fairy: I do wish to agree with you, Eldest... but every time that a fairy leaves, the risks of us being discovered only increases! P-Please Great Fairy... I am worried for us all...

Arbora did not lose her smile even in the face of potential danger towards Florasia. She slowly turned and went to the window, where she could see all of the beauty of the land, which was completely covered in the greenery of the plants as well as the floral life.

Arbora: I understand. We have been living hidden like this for centuries. It had to happen one day... And I believe that it is for the best.

Stallion fairy: P-Pardon me?!

It was obvious that the stallion was shocked after what the Great Fairy told him.

Arbora: Indeed... We live in peace and harmony, but it can not last any longer. Little by little, our world will be discovered. There are legends about us. I am certain that many are doing researches on us without finding any answers... but it will one day come. It should not be taken badly. If the worst was to happen, I am absolutely certain that the fairies would pull through.

Stallion fairy: Great Fairy, I... I...

He was not reassured by the words of Arbora. His eyes began to stare the floor in search for a reply, but his thoughts were interrupted by the shadow of the Great Fairy who appeared above him. He could not do otherwise than to raise his head to see her.

Arbora: Fear not. I have faith in all of the fairies, as well as Seria, new owner of the staff.

Stallion Fairy: But... what do we do about the young ice fairy?... She is too young to be venturing herself alone outside!...

Arbora: Do not underestimate the powers of an ice fairy, even the weakest of them all. Nothing bad will happen to her, I can promise you.

The fairy felt a tad reassured. The words of the Great Fairy, although fearful for him, were also full of wisdom and trust. He nodded slowly and smiled a little to Arbora before he would turn around and quit the tree. Arbora watched him leave before she would return once again to the window, where she would look out and up at the sky, her smile always present.

Arbora: I have faith in you, my precious little fairies... I know you will succeed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=AleCFI1hHkA#Clannad_-_Spring_Wind

*BAM*

Glady: I'm telling you nothing can beat my strength!

Seria: Oh, but on the contrary, my dear. You may possess a force far superior to many others, even creatures, but I am certain that someone or something somewhere can beat you to it.

Two ponies, one possessing a pair of butterfly wings colored of pink and blue of a resplendissant beauty and the other owning a strong personality as well as a great physical force. It was not very rare to see those two fight over many small things, but it didn't prevent them from being great friends. Their quarrels often ended in laughters.

Violet: I agree with Seria. Glady, you're super strong, but I've always been told that something somewhere is better than you in this world. But you're still the strongest one that I know, if that can reassure you~

And the third one. The one who had first met with the two others when she was younger, which is where their friendship started, thanks to her kindness. Violet is a white unicorn who has her green mane attached in a ponytail, just like her mother. She can distinguish herself from the others because of her purple scarf that she always wears around her neck.

And just by hearing her talk, Glady already felt better. She smiled at first, only to laugh after. It was a contagious laugh since both Violet and Seria began to do so as well. When they were done, Seria quickly suggested something.

Seria: How about we go and visit the town a little? We've been here for a good while now, I wouldn't want to spend the whole day here.

Glady: We're well here, no? Why wouldn't you want us to stay?

Seria: Because I decided so. I do not like to stay in one place for too long... so I suggest that we head out a little.

Violet: You can always come to my place after, if you want.

Glady had nothing against going to Ponyville, but it didn't really answer her question, either... She shrugged and was the first one to get up. The two others did the same and so the trio of friends came down of the tree they were in. This tree was Seria's dwelling.

The girls quit the place in a good mood and headed towards Ponyville while going through the charming forest they were in. While they were on their way, they talked about this and that, telling each other jokes to avoid making the trip too boring. Yet the more they were closing in on the town, the more they noticed that the air around them was changing. It was the season of summer, but a cold air began to appear.

Violet: Do you feel like the temperature's gone down suddenly?

Seria: Indeed, I noticed it too. It is strange since the sky is clear and it was hot about a minute ago.

The kept on advancing in the forest, anyway. The exit was showing, and once they would be out, they would all stop in their track and gasp at the sight they had.

post-9097-0-73379700-1434511744_thumb.pn

The village was entirely covered in snow!

Seria: But... but what is this?! The town is completely buried in the snow in the middle of summer! That's impossible!

Glady: Wow... the pegasi would never do something like that.

Violet: It's... it's impressive, though.

Seria: Girls... we have to find a solution to this. I highly doubt that the other ponies appreciate this.

On this assertive tone, the two others nodded in agreement with the fairy. And so the group headed toward the snow-covered town. After entering the village, the girls noticed the citizens around. Adults were working on shoveling away the white powder from their entrance, yet the foals were having fun. A few snowponies were already built and others were throwing snowballs at each other for a snowball fight. The three girls saw that there was no one to question there... but surely, yes, surely that somepony somewhere was asking himself, or herself the same questions as they were. They'll have to see, since this phenomenon was strange... very strange. It could very well lead to a new adventure.

This... This was definitely something new. Solar's horn glowed as he used a levitation spell to remove most of the snow from the walkway of one of the houses. Snowing in the middle of summer... What could be the cause of such a strange phenomena? He had asked the pegasi if they had anything to do with it, and they denied any involvement, which left the young prince completely in the dark. He suddenly ducked just in time to find a snowball sail over his head, obviously thrown by one of the foals. At least they seemed to be having fun...

Solar looked up in time to see three rather... peculiar looking ponies arrive in the small city. He pulled down the red scarf that covered his nose and mouth and waved at them. Perhaps they knew something of what happened? No... They looked just as confused as everyone else.

"Hey you! Move those clouds over there!" Darky yelled to a group of ponies, moving them to anther area so the sun could come down and melt the snow in the place. The grey alicorn was moving some himself, flying around some other and helping more pegsus with them. He landed near Sugar Cube Corner for a drink as everypone else worked. He was wondering why was snowing at this time of the year, it was SUMMER! What in the name of Luna was going on. Most ponies where wondering the same, he was sure, but he wanted to know why, why this happened and what could be done to stop it from happening again. He sighed and drank some water. Sugar Cube Corner was cleared from snow, as well as some other areas, but there was a lot of work to do still. He sighed and looked to the sky, then down and noticed a small group of ponies, 3 to be precise, walking into Ponyville. He just looked at them for a moment, before going back to his water.

Rym pranced through the snow, an amulet glowing faintly about her neck. This amulet was what was keeping the cold bearable for her. After all, being a zebra in cold conditions was not good. And this snow had certainly caught her off guard. She'd had to waste precious materials to whip up the warmth amulet. She sighed and walked from house to house, helping anypony who needed it. Soon she saw three ponies enter the town. They were interesting, to say the least. Rym shrugged and turned from them and towards Sugar Cube Corner, the only seemingly warm place here. She went inside and shook the snow off her hooves. She was right, it was much warmer in here. She asked for a cup of tea, then sat down and thought for a while. "What could possibly have caused this?" she thought to herself

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry this took long to reply to. I wanted to wait to be in vacations before I continued this due to lack of time. Drawing the sketches do take times, even if only one ^^; Anyway! Onward now!))

Just by looking into the sky, the three girls could see that the pegasi were already at work, moving the clouds away to allow for the sun to melt the snow. The other citizens were doing what they could help each other. A few ponies looked at them pass by, most of them just wondering who the fairy was. Although she was somewhat known around the place, it was still a common thing for her to be noticed due to her wings. 

Violet: So... what do we begin with?

Violet started to say.

Glady: One thing is sure, though... It's far from being the worst situation. 

Glady would say, refering to the foals playing in the snow. It was something both Violet and Seria noticed as well, but still...

Seria: Perhaps it isn't, but we can't let this be. A forever winter could be bad for the system and I doubt that the princesses would be happy about it.

Glady: Right...

This said, the fairy began to think a little before the group would start walking again. 

post-9097-0-80229900-1435567295_thumb.pn

As they kept on walking, some of the ponies around would give them quick looks before returning to their tasks. And one of them in particular seemed to have been interested in them. As the group walked, they saw one pony waving at them. Curious enough, they would walk to him to see what he wanted, but as they got close enough, that's when they'd notice the horn as well as the wings, revealing him to be an alicorn. Violet would be the one to gasp slightly out of surprise and Seria would take the lead from there, greeting him with a smile.

Seria: Why, hello there. I wonder, what is an alicorn doing here? It is about the snow, isn't it? Has the princess already taken actions about this situation?

As she would be asking this, the two others would leave the task to Seria as she would do the talking. 

The snow around was rather bothersome... Sure, the other ponies had to work to remove the snow and the pegasi would be of a great help, but snow would keep appearing from time to time, and very much out of nowhere too. Some piles of snow could materialise in the air and would fall on the ground or even on the head of certain ponies if they were unlucky enough to be where they shouldn't. Glady would be one of the unlucky ones as a rather big pile would appear and fall directly on her head. Although not harmful, it was unpleasant... only for her. It was impossible not to notice what happened there. Seria would hear the retained laughters of one of the two, and as she'd turn around she would find Violet holding a hoof to her mouth to avoid laughing loudly while Glady would have a very stern look on her face, showing her lack of amusement. Instead, Seria would be the one also having to hold her laughters at this silly situation as she'd also bring a hoof to her mouth before turning back to the alicorn who had waved at them and to who she asked a question before. Then in a manner to find back her seriousness, she would clear her throat so she could be full hears for the alicorn.

• 3 weeks later...

As the young Alicorn approached, he blinked in curiosity.  The three seemed to be a rather peculiar lot, they were not like everypony else. However, they seemed friendly enough, and he tried to act as casual as possible. Usually, he was quite nervous around strangers. Before he could reply to the mare's questions, a large pile of snow seemed to appear out of nowhere, landing on the earth pony mare's head. At the sight, Solar put a hoof to his lips to stifle a laugh. He stayed like that for a few moments before taking a deep breath, and reminding himself of how rude he would seem. "Yes, Mother has sent me out here to help out as much as I can. Who are you, if I may ask?" He wrote, the dancing blue letters hovering in the air.

Who was the one that made that snow fall over her? Darky, the other alicorn... well, they couldn't see he was one since he was up in the cloud. He was moving some clouds from here to there and made that mistake as he moved the,. He knew he screwed it up, but at the same time staryed chuckling a but because if what happened.

"Sorry!" He yelled from above the cloud, then looked down to see who landed the snow on. He then noticed the other alicorn. Solar. He smiled and decided to fly down to where they were. "Sorry for what happened, my mistake." He apologized to the ponies.

Rym almost laughed out loud when she saw snow land on top of a fairy type pony. However she took her amulet and trotted outside. Though the cold was awful she figured this pony needed it more. "Here taks this." She said handing the pony the amulet. "It'll warm you up." She smiled "My names Rym by the way." She said. That was when she noticed the two alicorns "Solar and Darky." She muttered then immediately bowed "Forgive my ignorance, I did not realize that members of the royal family were here." She apologized

Archived