New, not newb.

DeusExMachina

Hello Canterlot.com! I'm a new roleplayer seeking roleplay related to apocalyptic verses such as Fallout Equestria, The Walking Dead, and The Last of Us. I am fairly experienced and consider myself certified to be a GM. Roleplays involving 1d10, 1d6, 2d20, etc is very new to me, but I feel as if I am educated enough to correctly and efficiently be a GM. A friend and I have been looking for a few people looking to do a Fallout Equestria RP based off this gameplay type. I'll most likely make a topic about this somewhere on the site once I find my way around. Also, can any one of you help with that? I'm not all that familiar with forum based websites. Thanks.

Well salutations, good fellow! I do give you well-wishes for your upcoming experiences with the Canterlot crowd~

Please do enjoy yourself extensively in your time you spend here to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show if you can. We may be in an RP together at some point.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived