The War of Celestia (already started)

What exactly are aireons, if not ponies, and where did that name come from?

What part of this is a war of Celestia?

I have a rough draft of why the war is going on, but it would require the rp taking place within a few decades of the princesses taking control. Does that work out?

Ok I dont exactly know where the name aireon came from and i cant tell you what they are exactly. They are ponies, yes, but some like to say they are very different. Some people say that they drink blood, are nocturnal, and controlled mainly by Luna. But for this im thinking of t being like they broke away from Luna's control and are trying to live on their own. It's kind of like Segragation and this is the war that followed it. 

The War of Celestia is just a name I came up with that i thought sounded alright. I didnt want to name it the War of Equestria because that sounds to much like another RP i was in and i was to lazy to try and make up a name.

And i dont know if that would workout or not. I'd need to hear the rough draft first

Figured this would be a better place to put this, so here you go.

Name: Shepard

Looks: He is a typical height for a diamond dog, with a gray coat of fur and red eyes. He wears nothing, aside from a black collar. 

Species: Diamond Dog

Rank (optional): Merc

History: Shepard grew up in a normal family of diamond dogs, and his early days were carefree. The only problem he had was his inability to speak. He had been born mute, and that had always got in the way of his communication with others. Because of this, he developed other ways of communicating, such as writing down what he wanted to say or trying to tell others through signs and small actions. He was also bullied, so he quickly learned how to fight. As he grew older, he began exploring his combat, making himself better over time and trying to learn all he could from those that would teach him.

Ah... Well, I know I said I would probably be on Luna's side before, but that was when I thought she was with the Aerions... I think Shepard would be with the Aerions, actually.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Sekeolath Vengryn

Looks: Just slightly taller then Celestia. Has grey scales and black spines. Doesn't have any wings nor traces of wings on him. Has strange, feral yellow eyes that somewhta hold some intelligence in them.

Species: Draka, a sub species of dragon.

History: Sekeolath lived a life of relative comfort for a while. Having grown up surrounded by dragons, he had very little to worry about with riches and ample time to do what he wanted as long as he didn't anger any of the dragons. Of course he had plenty of times to satisfy a special thirst that plagues his kind for their life, something that's commonly joked about being infinite, since none have yet died of old age due to constant fighting. After a while, as he continued his fights he slowly got stronger and stronger, being able to stalemate fully grown dragons at the peak of his ability. Sadly, he got a bit consumed in battle, forgetting his duties to his family, leaving his brother to collect food. This wasn't all that bad until his brother didn't come back, making it his fault in his mind over his possible death. So, he ran away, unable to face his family that he let down. For a while his thirst took over, destroying small remote villages and the occasional tribe that he found wandering. After being found by Celestia, and not only beaten yet calmed down from the madness that the thirst creates he was hired to help with the war as an independent force. Nothing to connect back to her, large amount of battle for him, and a most certain death after the war for being tried with who knows how much murder. Seemed like a grand deal to him.

~Written in the blood of those who dared to fight a nightmare in it's own land.

Name: Sekeolath Vengryn

Looks: Just slightly taller then Celestia. Has grey scales and black spines. Doesn't have any wings nor traces of wings on him. Has strange, feral yellow eyes that somewhta hold some intelligence in them.

Species: Draka, a sub species of dragon.

History: Sekeolath lived a life of relative comfort for a while. Having grown up surrounded by dragons, he had very little to worry about with riches and ample time to do what he wanted as long as he didn't anger any of the dragons. Of course he had plenty of times to satisfy a special thirst that plagues his kind for their life, something that's commonly joked about being infinite, since none have yet died of old age due to constant fighting. After a while, as he continued his fights he slowly got stronger and stronger, being able to stalemate fully grown dragons at the peak of his ability. Sadly, he got a bit consumed in battle, forgetting his duties to his family, leaving his brother to collect food. This wasn't all that bad until his brother didn't come back, making it his fault in his mind over his possible death. So, he ran away, unable to face his family that he let down. For a while his thirst took over, destroying small remote villages and the occasional tribe that he found wandering. After being found by Celestia, and not only beaten yet calmed down from the madness that the thirst creates he was hired to help with the war as an independent force. Nothing to connect back to her, large amount of battle for him, and a most certain death after the war for being tried with who knows how much murder. Seemed like a grand deal to him.

~Written in the blood of those who dared to fight a nightmare in it's own land.

Rp is pretty much dead mate. Sorry

Archived