If a tree fall in the middle of a forest and no one is around to hear it, a hipster will buy the soundtrack.

----------------------

How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

It's a really obscure number, you probably haven't heard of it.

--------------------------

A Czech peasant got three wishes, and wished to be of noble birth, with a beautiful wife, and world famous. He woke up in bed next to a beautiful woman who rolled over and told him: "Get up, Franz-Ferdinand; we have to be in Sarajevo in half an hour."

-------------------------

Helium walks into a bar.

The bartender says “We don’t serve noble gases here.â€Â

Helium doesn’t react.

-------------------------

be silly!

If a tree fall in the middle of a forest and no one is around to hear it, a hipster will buy the soundtrack.

----------------------

How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

It's a really obscure number, you probably haven't heard of it.

Hipster jokes are so mainstream now. I was making hipster jokes before it was cool. :ugeek:

A Czech peasant got three wishes, and wished to be of noble birth, with a beautiful wife, and world famous. He woke up in bed next to a beautiful woman who rolled over and told him: "Get up, Franz-Ferdinand; we have to be in Sarajevo in half an hour."

No comprende. :?:

Helium walks into a bar.

The bartender says “We don’t serve noble gases here.â€Â

Helium doesn’t react.!

Hah! Nice.

How many bronies does it take to change a lightbulb?

Four, one to change the bulb, three to discuss whether or not lightbulbs are canon in Equestria, and who the bulb would best be shipped with.

brony, your lack of general culture dissapoints me.

Franz Ferdinand was the duke who got shot down in Sarajevo and triggered the start of WWI

brony, your lack of general culture dissapoints me.

Franz Ferdinand was the duke who got shot down in Sarajevo and triggered the start of WWI

...I didn't get it either.

I think having your death be the direct cause of one of the more infamous wars in human history definitely counts as world famous. I'm more thinking that a lot of bronies just don't know their world history that well...