Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you do requests?

(Jk)

I worry about not meeting expectations of others when it comes to making things for them. I'm like that...

So, usually no. It just depends, really: Cooperation and communication is the key to getting others what they want.

Sometimes it's their mistake or my mistake. I can try it, but not anytime soon.

Well I'm just out right bad at it and I've been wanting my oc Ace (steel forge) to be drawn (that or brave) but I can't find anyone who would want to do it without asking for money

So IF you could I would greatly appreciate it and i would try to explain how he looks to the best of my ability

But it would still be up to you

Requesting artwork or some other creative thing without giving someyhing in return isn't bad as long as you're grateful for it. Well, that's what I would think, anyway. Because if I did give someone something from a request, I'd do it for free-- because it's not in me to make them pay for it.

Actually, I don't really know what I want to do for my future. My drawing skills are merely decent, my music creations are somewhat decent, too. Writing is fun and useful, but I'm unsure if it can help me in nowadays and future stream of interest.

I also tried animating, it was only a beginning try, but it turned out okay...

I'm lost as to what I want to do, because including all the things I said I can do, minus animating, it's a difficult choice.

Although, writing, drawing and music altogether would make nice storytelling, hypothetically.

Ok I have to say that thunder is not even tousling hoodoo or even looking at her

She still hates the pony and it will take a long time and many talks with zed before she would forgive the mare

Ok I have to say that thunder is not even tousling hoodoo or even looking at her

She still hates the pony and it will take a long time and many talks with zed before she would forgive the mare

Mm, I assumed Thunder would be hugging Zed. :)

Archived