Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked it up. Sombra was KILLED in the fight against the Crystal heart BUT a DIFFERENT Sombra from a reversed universe (meaning Sombra is good and Celestia is evil) came to equestria and fell in love with Celestia. But he consumed an evil to save his world as well as Celestia's life but turning evil in the process.

...... I was meaning I was taking the fall of the crystal empire fan fic as a ref.

Also if I remember correctly the comics have been said to be non cannon by the mlp staff at hasbro

Actualy Alex it would cause I've made mention about the main six

(Ps sombras horn survived the blast from the heart so *wink wink/cough cough* he could have chrysalis could have found it and they were trying to resarect him and he would just think he had been imprisioned)

But of corse that's going far into the sci if area

I think we're well beyond cannnon. Luna and Celestia have families, there way more that four alicorns (which is just the pony version of super sayain) and there's a humanoid that isn't covered in fur or scales. Lets just accept this is a different universe altogether.

I thought about using Zed in The Iron Hoof roleplay that Prince made, but I wasn't sure if he would be too overpowered. I should use him more often, though. He's one of my best characters.

She would be beyond mad if she didn't know what happened to Zed.

So yeah, let her in!

Wanna have these characters together in some scene? I mean, after 7 years, you'd think they could be really good friends.

I don't think Thunder would be with Zed, since Zed was the only one who was captured. We could say she saw the train, got curious, and followed it to Ponyville. That's where she comes in.

Archived