Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do you think is involved in the final battle? :razz:

Obviously Zed is the protagonist.

Honestly, I invisioned Zed as being "The Metal".

He is the protagonist, yes. But he also plays a good part as the "bad" guy.

Who do you think is involved in the final battle? :razz:

Obviously Zed is the protagonist.

Basically everyone that is here now, unless someone plans on getting killed off earlier. Honestly, I invisioned Zed as being "The Metal".

He is the protagonist, yes. But he also plays a good part as the "bad" guy.

as long as its nothing big (like new orders or something) I'm fine with you guys controlling them a little bit, besides Krulos already gave the orders to strike;

"Platoon 1 & 2, spread out greatly and force them into the open and blast them form there,"

Hey Noe, be careful a bit, I get a bit antsy when you say this;

Oh... sorry?

I think I watched too many action-packed animes...

You know, exaggeration...

Thanks, Akame ga Kill!

Okay, you were only knocked down, not knocked out. So, you're still fine, I just had Gale do a hit and run so he can move with Darkness.

Though that crunch was... indeed exaggerated. So, lets just say that crunch wasn't supposed to damage your internal organs or anything, just the armor, y'know?

Also, I changed the "felt good" thing. Sorry if that sounded too mean or something.

No intention to be over-powered, but Krulos just called a bluff in Gale's perspective. Gale isn't just a smart pony, he is almost 100 years old(Not an ordinary Pegasus either; enhanced longevity), most of his life he was a Lunar agent.

Should I have Gale call your bluff, because Gale being an ex-Lunar agent would know about hostage situations?

Considering the changelings came to attack them to analyze their power, it would make no sense to threaten to kill Zed.

Because the whole point was to use Zed in the first place. Now that they know Zed is under their control, there was never any reason for the Changelings to waste a powerful resource against Equestria.

Archived