Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

If you wanted them to not attack Krulos so harshly, why did you put Krulos in the most dangerous spot in the first place?

Use your minions! You're in control of the changeling soldiers in this scene, make them do things that don't act like Storm Troopers!

If we attack, make them defend or attack back.

If we hit something, compensate!

You have all the buttons you need in a controller, so play the game.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, nah ya didnt Duscord! You made me do a research and found intersting results.

Ehm.... interesting.

This counts as sfw I think. If not, tell me.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/KyuX0YDrK_ddkTzTSOtnauyFC4uUZs6zParJMIEcAssRWTsiJ9L43eObvUo0jUwe11QIEky-vACdBAl2D1qol_wa_hd83s7UlSNV=w403-h365-nc

I will say This is what discord sent [emoji14]

If you wanted them to not attack Krulos so harshly, why did you put Krulos in the most dangerous spot in the first place?

Use your minions! You're in control of the changeling soldiers in this scene, make them do things that don't act like Storm Troopers!

If we attack, make them defend or attack back.

If we hit something, compensate!

You have all the buttons you need in a controller, so play the game.

Well my bad things in my life don't allow me to focus 100% on this rp

Well my bad things in my life don't allow me to focus 100% on this rp

No one is saying you need to focus on the roleplay 100%. All he's saying is that if you want people to stop attacking Krulos, then use the group of minions that are under his command. Gale has obviously been in situations like these before what with him being nearly a hundred years old, so it only makes sense that he doesn't fall for the bluff.

Yes, this roleplay doesn't take priority in life. Everyone has bad things going on, I understand that, Nincada. Just try your best to be comfortable with things that's supposed to be relaxing like this, there is no pressure in taking time to finish writing.

I took over two hours to write out Gale's background story just to begin the roleplay, you can do that like me or even longer than I did, if you have the time. I can't say this for everyone: I can wait.

No, I meant the pony that she talks to. Do you plan on bringing her in?

Also, yeah, Zed might be able to talk to her, but he already closed his mind off from the Hive mind. He only dropped his guard long enough to get the image of Chrysalis.

Archived