Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm terribly sorry for my extended absence. I started college for the first time this week and have been swamped ever since. I probably won't be able to be as active as I used to (especially Monday-Wednesday) however, I'll try to post as often as I can and not be the hold up of any Rp's.

Hay Alex would zeds happy place include thunder or would he still try to keep her out of his mind to protect her

Zed's happy place would include Thunder, but he would still try not to think about her so he can protect her. Don't want her poofing in the middle of the hideout and giving Chrysalis and Sombra something else to hold against him.

Can anyone explain to me about Zed's medication thing?

What exactly do you need explained?

In case your wondering

thunder is being forced (for what ever reason) into zeds mind but can not been send by anypony she dose not want to be seen or hierd by in his mind

Her body is frozen like a statue due to the fact that her mind is not with her

I'm not asking what it contains, I'm asking what it does for him, Alex.

It's a pain reliever. Zed lost his wings long ago and, like any major accident would, he has permanent damage in his back that causes him discomfort. The medication numbs that pain.

In case your wondering

thunder is being forced (for what ever reason) into zeds mind but can not been send by anypony she dose not want to be seen or hierd by in his mind

Her body is frozen like a statue due to the fact that her mind is not with her

Would this include discord who is in the hive mind?

Well she can 'see' and hear everypony else when she wants to so if discord asked and she hierd him she could let him 'see' her

The problem though is that she caused a barrier (without knowing it) in zeds mind blocking all access to his concence

The only exception is hoodoo cause she already had a foot in the doorstep when it slammed shut on everypony else

Archived