Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a good moment for Chrysalis bring Zed out while he's still under HooDoo's control. I'm still curious to see how he would be against Nightmare Moon. :D

Also, the Mane Six will also get involved. Any characters you guys want to take control of?

Hey, Prince~ :D

I was kind of hoping for some sort of order from Chrysalis. HooDoo is working for her and will really only act on orders. She isn't connected to the Hive Mind so, she wouldnt know of the rescue team right outside the entrance unless she is told so.

I also agree with Alex. I think this would be a good time to have Zed thrown into the impending frey. There is no telling how long Zed will stay hypnotized (Hoo's magic runs clearly on persuasion and nothing more really) so, anything could happen. ;)

I can do Rarity.

I can understand her sense of fashion and lady-like manner.

Having been forced to watch Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre, Emma, and Little Women... All over dozens of times.

I'm not homosexual, feminine, or a crossdresser. But, I can pretty damn sure play a lady like a lady.

#LikeALady

I can do Rarity.

I can understand her sense of fashion and lady-like manner.

Having been forced to watch Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre, Emma, and Little Women... All over dozens of times.

I'm not homosexual, feminine, or a crossdresser. But, I can pretty damn sure play a lady like a lady.

#LikeALady

'DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAADY!'

Lol I'm exactly the same way.

is this before or after twilight become........

nevermind i figured it out

the question was if twilight was an alicorn yet or not but she would have to be cause lunas been back for a minimum of 8 years and twilight becam alicorn a year after luna was freed

Archived