Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, there are a lot of pages. Can you tell me what's going on with the train scene? Is it a private train or what?

They are just fooling around as theyget to wherever they are going.

You think that's a lot of pages...ha your funny you should see me and princes 100+ page story

But anyways from what I read it seams private and rolling over some cliffs or something

Okay, there are a lot of pages. Can you tell me what's going on with the train leaving from Canterlot? Is it a private train or what?

It is a private train, but it could also make a stop to pick Gale up. It's basically private to the entire party that's going to rescue Zed.

Also, if you think Zed has been through a lot while he was an angel, wait until you hear about his life when he was human. I'm still wondering if I should throw it in, or use it in another roleplay.

I once again apologize for my tardiness. I'm using my phone and my younger siblings rather enjoy getting into mischief when I'm trying to do something. X3

I'm not really sure. I just posted. I was initially waiting on Prince.since my last post directed at Chrysalis. I hope I didn't skip anybody. I'm a little confused on the posting order. :P

Archived