Saving the Hero (See OOC)

Darky flew as fast as he could towards Zed's position. He pretty much left everypony else behind, even Luna. He soon arrived there and saw what was going on. Oh crap, he needed to get Twi and her friends out of there!

Luna tried to catch up with him, but he was going to fast. She decided to wait for the others.

----

Chrysalis smirked at what Discord did and then sat on the chair. "Why, thank you." She said with a soft smile as she sat down. "Now about your reward. Tell me, what do you think on ruling a part of Equestria? I can't give you all since I need to feed my changelings, but I can spare parts of it." She said smirking as she drank some tea.

"Oh, and tell your friend to go and leave her intact." She said smirking. "The Electric aura is not a good idea if you try to remain hidden." She took another sip.

----

"Careful Girls! He is too strong!" Twilight said. She teleported beside him and used a spell to free Rainbow Dash, then teleported herself and Dash out of there. She hoped Pinkie and Rarity were fine.
"Zed. Snap out of it! " Twilight said to him, then noticed that the others were arriving too to help​

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The air was knocked from her as she was sent whiring into Rairty.The pink mare achingly got to her hooves wincing at the pain in her left cheek. The same pain that was inflicted upon her by the powerful kick she received from the Angel. "Oww...you okay?" She asked glancing at the purple-maned pony she was thrown at. Her blue eyes flicked back to Zed as his voice rang out. "No...let her go!" A horrified look spread like wildfire over her face upon seeing the struggling pegasus in his grasp. This wasn't Zed...he would never do this. This was something far more sinister.

Hoo's  usual emotionless lavender gaze was that of pure shock. She hadn't expected be found so quickly and by somepony with such power. How was this possible? Ugh...useless insects. She thought sourly about the changelings that were stationed in the halls. This would probably be the last time she ever worked with them. Her interest was piqued by the mention of the name Thunder. Oh? There was no doubt in her mind  on who it belonged to. It was that persistent mare.  It brought a coy smirk to her face. "Easy now." She warned staring the stallion squarely in the eyes. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Hoo stood from her spot but, made no move toward him.

~An ear splitting screech rippled through the air as the filly dissipated into the air reverting back to a shadow on the ground. She was growing too weak to keep a tangible form. "You really knocked me good." The shadow spoke with distaste and a hint of admiration for the mare. "Thunder." It hissed out a taunting chuckle along with her name. Now that her name was known, she was surely in for a treat. ~

Discord sat opposite of Chrysalis and poured himself a cup. He listened to her offer intently then chuckled "Sounds tempting enough, but tell me what are your plans with the Angel when your done?" Discord asked. "I mean who knows what a mindless all powerful creature who's only soul purpose now is to... overthrow?"

Fluttershy shuttered as Zed threw her friends around. She was scared, and she never felt scared around Zed. Something didn't feel right.

Solar shot out of the forest right along side with Darky, but immediately screeched to a stop as the scene unfolded before him. Zed was... attacking Twilight and her friends. Of course, that was not what surprised him, as that would have been expected considering the spell he was currently under. However, he did not expect for the young man to look as if he were enjoying it. It truely terrified the young prince... and it needed to be put to a stop. As soon as Rainbow Dash was out of his grasp, Solar charged toward him as fast as he could, striking his hoof across the young man's face with strength that he had no idea he had. "Zed! Stop it!" He shouted, gritting his teeth and glaring at him. "Look at us! Look at what you're doing!" Tears began to stream down his face. "It's no use talking to him." He said to Twi and her friends. "We need to restrain him somehow. But... if this goes any further... we might have to..." He shook his head at the thought.

---

Zed growled angrily as Rainbow Dash suddenly disappeared out of his grasp, teleporting her a safe distance away from him... or at least, what looked like a safe distance. He clenched his fists and looked toward Pinkie and Rarity, who were the closest to him. "Well, how about--" He was interrupted when Solar suddenly struck him across the face, sending him stumbling back a few steps. There was the familiar metallic taste of blood on his lips, yet his only response was a grin. "Thank you, sir. May I have another?" He said, giving a chuckle. "I am looking at what I'm doing... and to be quite frank, I find it rather glorious." At the last thing Solar said, Zed let out a bark of laughter. "Oh? What will you have to do, kill me?" He continued laughing. "How sweet! You're faced with no other choice but to kill your beloved brother, yet you cannot bring yourself to do it!" He crossed his arms and grinned evilly. "Not that you will actually have the chance to, if you're actually able to grow some guts." With that, the young man's entire body just seemed to... vanish. Almost as if it had become one with the air around him. "I sense that this... Zed... hasen't used this technique in quite some time...." He said, his voice seeming as if it was echoing from all directions, making it questionable what his true location was. Suddenly, he quietly materialized...

Right behind Fluttershy.

Without wasting any time, he grabbed the side of her neck and pressed his thumb into a certain spot that would cause the poor yellow Pegasus to fall to the ground unconscious before she even had time to yelp. Before any of the others could react, he disappeared once again, an ominous chuckle echoing around the entire group.

Rainbow was gasping on the ground next to twilight

Clearly obvious red marks on her throat from where zed had been crushing her neck

She tasted blood and she could see because of her tears that were streaming down face from the pain

------

Thunder frowned at the filly

She didn't know how she knew her name but she didn't care and kept tearing the thindrils away from zed

But each time she got rid of one zed went further in

-------

Braves wing spasmed as lullaby hit one of his nerves

"Ow!" He yelled

He knew he couldn't be compleatly mad at the princess but that didn't mean he couldn't be irritated

"Lullaby I know I need to be out there as soon as posible but please slow down before you hit something that will kill me" he told her

Gale Storm slowly withdrew... "Smart move." Gale quipped. It appeared like he was going to surrender... until he went behind her as fast as a quick bolt of lightning. That exhausted some power, but he's still got enough in case of anything else she tries to pull. Now Gale had her neck grasped by his hoof. His hoof wasn't choking her, but slight electric shocks hinted that if she made any more movement or bad responses, he won't be acting anymore like a gentlecolt.

Gale understood that hypnosis can be many things. So, he deduced that this sort of pony seems like the type to do with her eyes. Without her looking at him, she can't do anything to him.

"But, not smart enough. If you were trying to threaten me about the two of them... it failed." He said to her. "You think have the audacity to make terms with a Lunar agent? That's a very foolish decision. I've met ponies like you before... taking advantage of others to do your will, because you wouldn't dare dirty your hooves. You're already neck-deep in mud that I could make you drown in it."

He was thinking now. Four seconds passed, so now he decided what to offer.

He says, "So, here's the deal: Release the mare, and you won't be punished by the Princess Celestia or Princess Luna." His hands were humming a bit with a bit of heat from static discharge. "I don't want to hear anymore back-talking, witch." He said. He stopped the humming from his hooves. "So, respond wisely and quickly. I don't have enough tolerance to wait right now. You have three seconds."

She had three seconds to respond. Now she's at her last second... what will she do?

Rarity gasped in horror at Rainbow Dash's injury. She's already swelling up in tears.

"HOW DARE YO--" She yelled, then interrupted by Zed's oncoming blow. But he stopped. Solar Flare shot him from behind. She couldn't do much in her state. It was too much at the moment.

All she felt was fury. Fury she couldn't release yet...

And then, he disappeared. And reappeared to strike Fluttershy unconscious... he disappeared again after that.

Rarity was terrified of Zed...

"How is this necessary... ?" She shuddered.

Darky noticed that Solar flew faster to get there, so he decided to do the same, noticing what was going on. He was attacking Twi and her friends! He had to help them. He flew directly to him, his shield up, to tackle him, but he disappeared before he arrived. He was with Fluttershy now! No!

When he was done with her, he looked around, looking for Zed.

"Sorry.." Lullaby said as she gave Brave the final touches. "Just be careful from now on. Alright?" She said to brave, then flew with the others and help them

Luna soon arrived and looked to the mares. Luna frowned and made a spell to gather the 6 of them near her and made a barrier around her so Zed coudln't hurt them more, as Lullaby started healing Rainbow first, she being the one hurt the most.

----

Twilight looked at Dash as she started to bleed. "No!" She said, then looked to a side and noticed her friends getting overwhelmed by him. No! He had to do something, but he was too strong. She then saw that the others arrived, and Luna gathered them to protect them so Lullaby could heal the injured ones.

Thanks Celestia they were here. "Thank you guys..:" Twi said a bit tired as she sat and made some spells to help Lullaby with the healing.

----

Chrysalis smirked a bit. "Oh, I have planned of keeping it as a slave, or in a dungeon with out his medications. That way, he won't be a problem." She said smirking as she drank more tea.

She barely had a moment to blink before the mare found herself in Gale's hold. Her front hooves lifting off of the ground a bit do to being held in such a way. His speed was just as frightening as  the electricity that seemed to surge about him. How odd it was. She knew she couldn't out match him physically and it seemed mentally would be a challenge as well. She was impressed by his knowledge of hypnosis. She had to stop the amused smirk forming from being called witch. She hadn't been referred to in such a way since she was a filly. Oh, how time flew.

Gale's proposal pulled her from her thoughts. "Fine...Fine!" She spoke up hastily, a result from being rushed for an answer. Not much patience in this one. "Would you mind loosening your grip a little?" She asked placing a hoof on his arm. "It's a bit hard to concentrate. Perhaps you fail to understand?" Hoo lightly tapped his arm for further indication. "Down boy. Heel.... Or has the Princesses failed to teach their dog  the basics of obedience?" She sighed as if exasperated by the ordeal. "How embarrassing." She kept her voice even though now it was fully laced with sarcasm.

She would comply like the Lunar agent had asked. How could she refuse such an offer? However, her definition of releasing the mare was probably far different than his. She would release her...from this world that is. She had her name now thanks to the agent and not only that but, she knew the mare's face. What had failed to be realized was that she never had any control over Thunder. She wouldn't tell him that though. The mare had freely entered Zed's mind on her own accord. In truth, HooDoo  had been trying, to no avail,to push her out. Though for reasons that escaped her, she could not. That would change soon enough. 

Fluttershy was caught off guard by Zed and she thought that her number was up, but instead of killing her like he could have he used a pressure point to knock her out.

Discord chuckled again. "But your not the one controlling him. You can't do that unless you trick him into loving you." Discord said drinking a crumpet. "What about the one who's controlling him? Technically they could destroy you using Zed anytime. What are you going to do with them?"

Zed let out an annoyed sigh that echoed around all of them as Luna cast up a shield around the six mares. He slowly materialized right next to the shield and crossed his arms, peering ominously inside. "My my, it seems like you have eluded me. Good for you." He said, a cruel grin spreading across his face. Suddenly, his eyes turned to Rarity, giving a small scoff. "If I am not mistaken, you are the gentle mare that once made a dashing suit for Zed on his twenty-third birthday. Since then, he has worn it to every special occasion that came up. How precious..." His grin widened and his eyes began to glow, before turning to Pinkie Pie. "And you... the brains behind the wonderful pastries served at every party." He turned to Rainbow Dash. "I believe you were the one who taught him to control the clouds, and lounge about upon them whenever he chose." Then to Applejack. "And oh, how he loved to help you out on the farm, harvesting apples, then rewarding him with that delectable apple cider your family produces." He looked down at Fluttershy, who was still unconscious. "And sweet Fluttershy... How Zed just loved to help her with the animals she keeps around her house, using that one technique that allows him to tame any animal." He turned to Twilight. "And you? Well... I'm sure he enjoyed the days you would bore him to death teaching him how to use different spells. Spells that has saved his life many times." Finally, he turned to Luna, chuckling evilly. "And how can anyone forget you, the very reason the boy gets any sleep at night?" He said, letting out a sigh. "Those nights where he would have horrible night terrors that would leave him in a cold sweat, but then sweet Aunt Luna would enter those dreams and practically rock him to sleep." He let out a sigh and leaned against the barrier. "Such wonderful memories..." The evil grin widened.

Solar's eyes widened, and he charged toward him as fast as he could. "Zed! No!" He cried.

But it was too late.

Using the same technique he used to escape from the cave, Zed's entire body drilled itself into the ground. Half a second later, he exploded from the ground inside of the shield, maniacal laughter echoing for miles around. His eyes glowing brightly, he launched a brutal punch toward Rarity, powerful enough to knock her into the barrier. Without wasting a second, he began delivering powerful punches and kicks to each of them, the sadistic laughter still echoing around them.

Brave came into view right as he saw zed enter the shield

He had now way to use his own more powerful shields to throw him away because brave was an Arieon

So instead he charged at them to tackle zed

-----------

Thunder kept pulling thindrells off

Gale chuckled then says, "The only dogs around here in Equestria live in caves."

Gale still kept her in his grasp so that he can rip off a part of his clothes with his other hoof to make a blindfold for her. He wrapped it around her well-bound.

"Forgive me if you think I called you a witch with little knowledge of real ones." He said. "I know a few witches... some good, some bad... Some both. You had me fooled to believe you're a witch... sorry."

Gale was unsure about something now... In order for Zed to have be brainwashed, he must've been in contact by this mare in order for it to work. Thunder was no where near her at the time when she was paralyzed, and then eventually limp. This mare must've done something the same as she would've done to him... right? "Don't take that off unless I say so." He said. "I'm sure you can do your work with that on."

He freed his grasp from her throat, however he held her fore-hooves with a good grip to make sure she wouldn't try anything funny.

"Explain, please..." He says to her calmly and gently. "Why are you doing this?"

Rarity shook her head in disbelief, still crying tears. "You poor thing..."

Then she was violently punched into some barrier. She is out of focus from what happened for some time...

Luna's eyes widened as soon as she saw Zed inside the magic barrier. She wasn't fast enough in bringing it down and got hit as well. Nothing serious for the Alicorn but dangerous for the others. "Ahhh!" Luna said as she brought down the barrier and teleported all of them out of there.

Lullaby started using her magic to heal them all after they were teleported. "He is too strong!" She said as she healed herself and the others.

Darky quickly flew there to protect them himself.

Twilight started panting and moaning in pain as she was being attacked by Zed. Once out of there... again, she sighed and got ready again to whatever he had planned

-----

"Make him fall in love with me?" Chrysalis asked smirking and chuckling. "Not a bad idea. I had though of it, but I have had so many failed relationships~" She joked as she started laughing. "Of course, I am ready for that, oh, but I won't tell you what it is. I don't want to spoil the fun~"

---

Hoo slightly flinched  a bit from the cloth suddenly being wrapped over her eyes. Well, it would seem he figured out the source of her hypnosis. She thought.She had to admit he was clever frustratingly so at that. She opened her mouth to make another smart remark but, was caught off guard at his apology. Huh. Well that was a first. No-pony had ever apologized for calling her witch...not one. She pushed that from her mind and kept up her stony appearance. "Hmph. I don't have much of a choice now do I?" She replied to his command feeling the pressure from her neck removed though still unable to escape. Well, she would just have to wait a bit longer it seemed. Her ear twitched a bit at his question. Again this was surprising. There was a first for everything she supposed. "Why should I tell you?" HooDoo calmly asked. "I doubt one with your status would understand anyway."  She mumbled with a hint of bitterness.

The hypnotist let out a sigh and closed her lavender eyes in concentration. The stallion was correct she would be able to do her work even with being restrained. Zed, is that the best you can do? She contacted the angel through the invisible tethers. I must say I'm underwhelmed. Why not rid yourself of that horrid mare, Thunder? She taunted before ending the conversation and command with an all to familiar spark of her horn.

"Oh what do you know about fun?" Discord chuckled "probably why all your relationships end badly. But enough about your love life. Let me cut to the chase. If you want my help, I want my friends." Discord said before pausing hoping to let his message sink but he wasn't sure it did. "I want Zed."

Zed let out a heavy sigh as once again they were all teleported away from him, out of his grasp. "Hm. You're starting to annoy me." He said, walking toward the group. He glanced back, seeing Darky rush toward him, and let out a soft chuckle. "Pathetic." He said, his hands suddenly erupting in flames. It seemed that he would have to kill one of them to be taken more seriously... and Darky was now the closest one to him. He glared at Luna. "It must hurt so much... being unable to protect those you care so deeply for. I'm curious to know... how does it feel to be completely worthless?" With that, he spun around and sent a torrent of fire toward both Darky and Solar.

---

Applejack coughed and sputtered as Zed punched her hard in the stomach, but sighed with relief as Lullaby began healing them all. She thought hard, tears blurring her vision as the hypnotized boy's words echoed through her mind. "Whatever is possessing Zed... it knows our relationship with him." She quickly wiped her eyes. She knew that this was not Zed... Zed would never do something like this. Never in a million years. "We can't let him get to us. Don't listen to anything he--" She was interrupted when the boy spun around, shooting a torrent of flames toward Solar and Darky.

---

Zed could barely even see past the mass of wriggling, squirming tendrils covering his entire body. The boy even started to look different... his skin becoming grey, and his eyes were now as black as the void behind him. He blinked as he heard HooDoo's voice. "I... I can't..." He said. Then suddenly at the familiar clicking sound, he instinctively erased Thunder from his mind. This would cause her to come out of her paralyzed state.

Lullaby and brave had left thunder hidden in a bush in the forest to keep her safe and out of the way

So when she awoke she was compleatly confused on what was going on

"...Zed?....." She said as she began to cry...knowing she had pushed him out of his mind

----

Zed had forgotten about brave who was charging him

But as zed raised his hand to attack darky and solar he had to make a risky move to save them instead of take out zed

He activated a long range sheild that was risk to use...cause if it wasn't preformed right it would kill anything in the shield

But the way it worked is it made the target invincible at the cost of seaming compleatly dead

Brave horn popped with energy as the spell worked and darky solar and brave collapse unconsence right before the flame hit darky and solar

"Some ponies may get their heads in the clouds about some status, dear." Gale said to her. "A status like mine merely has responsibilities."

He was going to say more, but he picked her up to move out to rendezvous with Lullaby that have Thunder with them. Gale guessed they may have moved onto Ponyville, so, he took a pathway that would lead from here, to the site he last known Lullaby and Brave were, then finally to Ponyville.

Meanwhile, he spoke more with Hoodoo.

"I could say the same to you; you don't know me at all." He said, flying through the hall with her in his forelegs. "The things ponies do to get respect from others..."

He flew out of the cave. "I've never been through this situation before. Actually, I've only heard of this happened to some pony once... Since his time, he knew he wasn't a monster, but after a while, he let the prejudicial ponies get the best of him... So he turned himself into the very monster they claimed." He said to her, further studying her appearance and reactions.

He noticed they are not at the spot they were last at, so he went on to Ponyville. "Monsters aren't all bad, though. You're not a witch, or a monster. You're just misunderstood and unloved unfairly. Which is why you're doing things you shouldn't be doing."

He found Zed, and the rest of them facing against him. Gale Storm stopped mid-flight. He headed out of sight quickly so that Zed wouldn't notice them. He was heading in the opposite direction, away from the group.

He set her down near the lake. "Before I go, there's that question I have to ask you again..." He said, removing her blindfold without looking into her eyes. "Why are you doing this?"

"What the-" Darky said as soon as he saw the flame going towards him. He was going too fast to stop now, and there was no time to change course or do anything else. He was screwed. Pretty pretty bad. "Aaaahhh!" He yellled, then felt something... odd. For a moment, he felt weak, but at the same time safe... how...

He soon fell down to the floor, unconscious with Solar. Still, the fire got them and both had burns on them, but nothing serious thanks to the shield.

"Nooooo!!!" Luna yelled as she saw that. Did Zed... just killed them? No... no... "NOOOOOOOO!!!" Luna yelled once more. She felt her anger grow and overcome her. She gave a step back and closed her eyes as they started to fill with tears, then opened them. Her eyes started to let out a purple glow and changed, her coat becoming darker, becoming taller. She soon had become Nightmare Moon. It was unclear if Nightmare Moon also cared for Darky or she only came out thanks to her anger, but one thing was sure. She hated Zed for doing that to Darky.

"Now... you will pay!" Nightmare Moon said as her horn glowed and shot a beam towards Zed. Differently from normal beams, this one was really fast and powerful, a lot of times compared to Luna's. Her eyes still had tears, but had an angry glare to Zed.

----

"Oh no..." Twilight said as she felt a bit better and seeing Nightmare Moon take over Luna. She didn't knew if she was on their side or not, but she was fighting zed...

----

"You want Zed?" Chrysalis asked, then chuckled and laughed a bit. "Oh no no no, silly Draconequss, I can't do that." She started saying. "He is really important to let him go. But I have a better idea." She smirked and leaned forward. "Join me, and I will spare your friends." She said smirking a bit.

Hoo gripped onto one of his legs as she was lifted in the air. She had never flown before and to do so blind folded and so suddenly was a bit disorienting. Where were they going? And why? She didn't struggle in his grasp for fear of being dropped, instead she listened quietly as he spoke to her. "Hm." She mumbled agreeing with his first statement as they flew through the tunnel. He was right. She knew very little about him and what she did know was tiny-tid bits that was observed from Zed's memories. It was wrong of her to pass judgement on him so quickly. She would be doing what others often did to her and that was highly unfair. Hoo listened as he told of the pony from the past and frowned a bit as it ended. Yes, she could see or rather hear what he was getting to. And then the next statement out of his mouth caught her completely off guard.

Misunderstood...Unloved...Unfairly....

Those three words echoed in her mind. They bothered her...he bothered her. Why? Why did he care so much? And who was he to be asking her such questions? She wanted to scream at him. However, she was at a lost for words and merely bit the bottom of her lip. Her stony appearance was shattered momentarily revealing a very self-conscious and freighted HooDoo.

As she felt the ground under her hooves once more, she quickly regained her composure though, not as confident and stony as before. She blinked a bit as the sun shone into her eyes, as he removed the cloth. The gentle sounds of bird song echoing in the air as if nothing was wrong...as if there were not some fearsome battle happening not too far away...it was peaceful. Hoo looked at Gale as he questioned her once more noticing his lack of eye contact. She wouldn't try to hypnotize him, she was too tired. Her power was running thin as it was and it wouldn't be long before she would lose connection with Zed. She almost wanted to tell the Lunar agent this but, refrained from doing so. "Why?" She studied him a moment longer before letting out an almost defeated sigh. "I suppose I can't just say that I do it for the bits and you be satisfied with that answer?" She paused. She would be lying if she did. "Everything in this world is but a lowly pawn used for somepony else's gain...." She began watching as a leaf gently fell to the ground. "Even you, Agent. Those princesses you cherish so dearly...are using you." She stated referring to him by what she knew him as. "They have just cleverly disguised it with a title...a purpose but, what happens when you fulfill it, hm?" Her voice was progressively becoming more emotional as she spoke. "You are casted aside like some used up filth! You may think you have a family, that you truly belong, that you have finally found something that truly cares for you...." Her voice was nothing more than a wavering mumble. Her lavender eyes a bit glossy from the sudden surge of emotions that she had suppressed for so long. "But you are just fooling yourself at that point...one little slip and suddenly everything unravels...." Hoo couldn't look at him anymore so instead she sat glaring at the ground too embarrassed and humiliated with herself to look at anything else.

Discord chuckled, he should have known athat Chrysalis wouldn't give up Zed that easy, but that didn't matter. He just had to stall a few more seconds. "What is Sombra getting out of this heist?" Discord asked Trying to keep the conversation going. He smiled his mischievous smile before pouring Chrysalis another cup of tea.

Zed clenched his fists, ceasing the torrent of hellfire he had unleashed upon both Darky and Solar. They looked.... limp, but he knew for a fact that they were not dead. Their bodies were not even singed. However, a sudden outburst from Luna made him glance over at her, beholding the sudden transformation. He just stood expressionless, before a smirk played across his lips. "Oh!~ Did I hit a nerve, your Highness?" He said... Suddenly, she shot a beam at him. This one being much... much more powerful than the normal ones he had seen gathered from Zed's memories. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!!" He yelled, quickly diving out of the way and even rolling a few times. He waited for a moment, before slowly standing up. He glanced behind them, finding a massive portion of the grass and dirt behind him completely vaporized. He smiled wickedly at Nightmare Moon. "I'll admit, I wasn't expecting this. Not in the slightest. But on the brighter side... at least I finally have a challenge. Let's just see how long you can last. I'll even go easy on you." With that, he suddenly vanished... before reappearing behind her and delivering a powerful kick to the back of her head.

---

"N-nightmare Moon...?" Applejack said, still staring wide-eyed toward them. "Will she be able to stop him? She wont... kill him, will she?" She felt sick to her stomach. Zed was such a sweet boy...

Sombra frowned from the shadows

He had been watching everything happen in the tunnels

Gale taking hoodoo away

(Pathetic cretien) he though before turning his gaze back to discord and chrysalis and they're conversation

He wasn't sure to intervene just yet but he would help chrysalis if discord attacked

----

Thunder kept crying in the bush untill she heard a loud commotion of zed yelling wait quite a ways off

She sniffed and wiped away her tiers and snot before standing up and started to make her way over to where nightmare moon and zed were fighting

Gale listened to what she had to say... he was partially facing sideways to the left, at the lake, throughout her explanation.

He already sensed her emotions and pain. She was crying... He now felt there was no need to give himself any caution... He looked at her, and noticed her face facing the ground...

He took a moment to see her for what she is truly going through... and honestly, he felt she needed the appropriate treatment right now.

He walked up to her slowly, and placed his left foreleg to give her a gentle hug.

"You've been through a lot." He said calmly to her. "To believe the princesses would treat their subjects like you described... I would never have supported them in the first place-- I would know. But they're not like that... in fact, I believe this is what they would be doing right now." Still holding her there, he then says. "So, please... don't let yourself be easily convinced that everypony is only in it for themselves, because what I'm doing... it means I forgive you."

He took one step back, then moved his left hoof to raise her head by moving her chin up. He looked into her eyes with his sharp, golden, right eye. He appeared to be frowning, but that's just his normal face. He softened up his face to appease her from mistaking his face for any bad reason. "I've fulfilled my purpose a long time ago. Someday, I'll want to leave to find another purpose to fulfill: to continue helping." He said to her. "But, it is not yet time. The boy is struggling and his mother is distraught." He said, now backing away, still facing her. "So..." He said, spreading his wings up. "I'll be back for you. But, would you like me to come back for you?"

Nightmare Moon noticed that Zed had moved around, almost teleporting, away. She then heard him behind her. She knew what his plan was, and she simply moved her head down before he could kick her, then used her back hooved to buck him. She was really strong, even physicaly, so the hit would also be strong. She then teleported away from him, facing him. "That won't work..." he said smirking and frowning a bit. Finally, a real worthy opponent.

---

Chrysalis smirked to Discord. "He will get his so beloved Crystal empire back, and I will make sure that neither Cadence and Shining armor are an inconvinience to him. He will be able to do as he pleases to them." she said smirking, wanting a revange with them

Archived