Saving the Hero (See OOC)

When Luna saw that Brave was comming to help Thunder, she backed away. She had deal with this kind of stuff before, but Brave had more expirence, so she decided to leave it to him.

She cleared her eyes as soom stopped crying as she looked to the others. She sniffed a bit and took a deep breath. She had to.be strong. Not only for them, but for her husband who might still be unconcious...

Not so long after, a purple flash appeared. It was Twilight.

"Sorry if I was not here for a moment, had to help somepony." She said as she turned to Luna,

"He is fine princess, I helped.your daughter with him, he just needs to rest." Twilight said as she trotted over to her and.hugged her.

Luna loomed at her as tears of joy came from her eyes, then hugged Twilight back.

Luna soon calmed down and let her go, turning her attention to the others,

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoo did as she was told and held onto the Pegasus' hoof as they flew. The mare, not one for heights, found herself looking at the agent instead. It was apparent to her that this stallion had a kind heart, despite his sharp gaze and hard features. He treated her with such care even after all the horrible things she had done and said. It was puzzeling really yet, she found it rather endearing.

As they landed, her heart dropped as she took in the scene before her. These ponies were all so hurt and Zed himself was an emotional wreck. She tore her gaze from the crying boy and focused on the agent. "Yes, I will be fine." She sighed. " I deserve whatever treatment is given." She had done this. She would not blame them at all if they scorned her for it. " I thank you for your company." She spoke once more with a small weary smile directed at the agent. And in a most uncharacteristic way, lightly touched her hoof to his. " You are very kind, Agent." She then focused her attention forward and tried to mentally prepare for what was to come next.

Discord looked onto his weary friends. It seemed for now they could find some relaxation. "Ok then. We're about done here, we should get back to the castle if we want to make it in time for the party." He said as a mischievous grin grew on his face. "Why don't we take the train?"

It was hard to say how long it took before the boy could finally calm down. To Celestia, it felt like hours, but it was entirely worth it if she could provide him some sort of comfort. She had never seen Zed cry before, and sometimes even wondered herself if he was even capable of doing so. It was hard to believe that this child had undergone so much pain and loss in his young life, yet somehow he was still able to remain the same sweet and helpful angel she had known for the past eight years. There wasn't a single doubt in her mind that recounting the events of his past life took an extreme emotional toll on him... but the boy needed to vent all of that pain. And that's what he was doing now.

Eventually, Zed calmed down, but he still shivered violently, even as he stood back up to his feet. Celestia released him, giving the boy a final nudge on his cheek, before his eyes fell on Thunder. He bit his lip, staring at her practically frozen form, before slowly approaching her. Still shivering, he knelt down next to her and pulled her against him, planting a gentle kiss on her head. "I'm here..." He said softly, his voice a bit rough from the speech he did earlier.

"Brave get off of-" thunder screamed as her wing raise to lash out again.....

(Those lips....)thunder thought as she stared at zeds chest

thunder then looked up at the angel in shock as her eyes focused on him

"Zed-...." She whispered as her raised wing moved to his cheek to see if he was real

Once she was convinced he was real she takled him as she cryed and kissed him with all her heart and soul

Brave steped back almost getting landed on by zed and thunder

"Well she's back" brave mumbled before he looked up and saw hoodoo

He frowned seeing here hear but she looked to be here with gale so he trusted gales judgment and said nothing

Gale Storm felt the hypnotist touch his hoof lightly, he looked down to see that it was her hoof. When she told him he was very kind, he looked back at her with a lighter expression, though she already faced forward to look ahead. He felt glad for her feeling better, then looked ahead to see Zed who finished venting his painful emotions. Zed approached Thunder to assure her that he's really back...

Gale still stood by her side as he watched Thunder and Zed finally get reunited.

Hoo watched the transaction between the two and was glad to seem them both alright. She felt a sensation being watched and when she glanced she momentarily locked eyes with a stallion before focusing back to Zed and Thunder. The mare pushed down the sense of anxiety that fluttered in her chest. There were so many beings around that were powerful and than herself and were probably none to thrilled to see her. A small part of her wanted to flee though, she ignored that as well. She deserved whatever she had coming. The agent's presence were comforting though, she doubted he would have a say in much now that the Celestia herself was here. The hypnotist closed her eyes taking a calming breath to regain to calm her calm her nerves and ease her anxiety.​

(Sorry if I seem insensitive or mean for saying this... dont get me wrong this is sweet, its just when I read this, all I picture is a teenage boy mouth kissing a horse...)

Discord sighed as he was apparently ignored. He didn't like it. He was always the center of attention, except for right now. But he had an idea that would fix it.

Fluttershy just watched her friends start relaxing from their efforts. She smiled a bit as Thunder kissed Zed, finding the scene rather sweet.

Zed gasped as Thunder suddenly pounced on him, knocking him over and kissing deeply. Zed held her tightly against him, passionately returning the kiss and still shivering. They stayed like that for a long moment, the young man never wanting it to end, before he finally lifted himself back up and broke the kiss, hugging her tightly. "I love you." He whispered softly in her ear.

After about a minute or two, he released her and looked over at Luna, sighing heavily. He nervously approached her, his lower jaw quivering a bit. He was too afraid to even look at her in the eyes. "Aunt Luna... I..." He choked up a bit, another tear rolling down his cheek. He turned away. "I... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it..."

Celestia sighed, watching as Gale returned with a mocha-colored mare... who seemed rather nervous, and heavily pained. She approached her, staring at her straight in the unicorn's lavender eyes. "Are you the one responsible for all of this?" She asked softly. Her tone was gentle, without an ounce of anger or resentment in it.

Solar watched the entire scene, every once in a while reaching his hoof up to wipe his eyes. Applejack continued rubbing his back in a comforting manner, her eyes tearing up every once in a while as well. Damn fool... Solar thought, glaring. Hurry up and state your apologies so I can hug you! He glanced over at Discord and moaned silently, remembering his mention of that dreaded train. "Lets get the hug-fest out of the way before we do that, hm?"

Thunder shakily hugged zed back

"Never leave me like that again" she begged before zed let go to address luna

She sat there crying and looking around she almost saw hoodoo if it wasn't that brave was in her line of sight

Thunder then focused on where she had slapped brave accrossed the cheek

They're was a clear red mark in the shape of the ends of wings practicly glowing off of braves cheek

"I.....I'm sorry I slapped you brave" she meekly appoligized a lot like the yellow Pegasus a few feet away

Braves attention was taken from hoodoo and was brought to thunder who was apologizing to him

"It's ok thunder it only stings a little bit....you got a nice swing though Ill give you that" brave complemented

Thunder blushed a bit at that

Rainbow dash came to just a few wet away

She had bruse marks on her throat from where zed had almost snapped her neck

It hurt to breath and she didn't want to move to see what's going on incase shed hurt herself even more then she had

"Hello?" She said so horsly that it was almost in audiable

"It was not your fault." Luna simply said as Alex talked, closing her eyes.

She gave a step forward and hugged him. "It never was..."

Twilight walked to where Rainbow was and used her magic to heal her

The mare's heartbeat quickened as the ruler of Equestria herself approached her. The alicorn was so much more taller than she was and this became more and more accurate as said princess drew closer. HooDoo hesitated a bit as she craned her neck slightly to look the mare back in the eyes. "Y-yes..." She confirmed with a nod. "I'm the one who caused Zed so much anguish and aided in the destruction that occurred this day." She paused to steady her wavering voice before bowing her head a bit. "I can offer nothing more than an apology for my actions, Princess....A-And I'm ready to receive any form of punishment that you deem fit." Though Celestia did not seem angry, Hoo was still intimidated.

Discord watched the group and waited. He needed everyone to be in the perfect locations for his joke to work.

Fluttershy's attention was drawn to Rainbow, who had just regained consciousness. She rushed to Twilight hoping to she could offer some help.

Zed blinked as Luna suddenly pulled him into an embrace, and his jaw quivered a bit as he hugged her back tightly. "Thank you..." He said. After a moment, he let her go, seeing Celestia speaking with the hypnotist. "Wait!" He called, sprinting over to them. "It's not her fault. She didn't mean for any of this to happen."

Celestia sat down in front of HooDoo, looking back and forth between her and Zed. "I know she didn't, darling. And that's why all I require is an apology." She looked back at the mocha colored mare and sighed. "If Chrysalis or Sombra were in your position right now, I would be far less forgiving. Because I know that they would not have regretted a single thing. You on the other hand, I have absolutely no doubt that you are sorry. Because unlike the Changelings, you had the courage to confess and own up to your wrongdoings." She nodded, before giving a smile. "For that, I will accept your apology. You are forgiven."

At this, Zed gave a rather warm smile. He had absolutely no idea what to say at this point, so instead, he offered his own forgiveness by stepping forward and hugging the unicorn tightly.

"All right, that's it. I'm tired of waiting." Solar Flare said bitterly, before he trotted up to the two, hugging them both. "Group hug!"

Applejack smiled and trotted after them, adding to the embrace. "It's good ta have ya back, sugar." She whispered to Zed, a few more tears pouring down her face.

"It's good to be back..." The boy replied, once again choking up a bit.

Brave had a bit harder feelings towards hoodoo

But he could understand her position and would forgive her..in time

Thunder was on of the first ponies to join the group hug

Rainbow looked at twilight and fluttershy

"What's going....on..." She said struggling to speek as she forced her tears away from the pain

Gale Storm just stood where he was as he witnessed the group hug and Rainbow Dash being taken cared of.

Actually, now he just felt like lying down... so he did then sighed softly momentarily afterwards, relieved that there's no more trouble to deal with.

The dark Zed's punches from earlier are finally taking effect on his face's sensation, since he's not focusing on anything active now.

He's been used to a lot of pain before, so it doesn't bother him a lot. He just closed his eyes now, meditating and listening to the others as he slowly breathes.

He's thinking of what could've happened to the rest of the family if he did die for worse... if Zed was gone. The repercussions from that would've made a terrible effect for all of them...

He was so worried about them before they witnessed Zed coming back to life. What would have happened to them, especially the hypnotist?

He knows it didn't happen, but it could've happened, and could happen next time.

If Gale Storm waited any longer to witness Queen Chrysalis and her army approaching them to kill, he could have killed Chrysalis and most of her army-- regardless of slipping into a deep coma afterwards, because she could have further killed any of them.

He's trying to understand himself on the way he could've reacted, because he usually cares less of himself and more for others in such horrible moments. He doesn't know if they care as much as he does for them, but he doesn't mind that though, he just wants to be there for them whenever possible. He feels too little about being loved upon, and would only give some gratitude to others who care about him.

Thinking again, he feels glad Zed did return, to relinquish that sense of sacrifice by killing.

The Lunar agency affected his sense of duty for so long to save first without question, because they're respectfully second to those they serve.

But he's not a Lunar agent anymore, he is the Duke of Canterlot-- somehow. Starting off as an insignificant Pegasus whose flank had not been marked until he was 42 years old and then became some pony important. He accepted the role of being Duke because Princess Celestia said that he could lead, protect, and give guidance. Which he believed he could, but not for the sake of himself.

Gale Storm stopped meditating on it, he just sighed and thought of something better...

... Something like helping Chrysalis.

In his mind, he is arguing with himself at the moment.

That's preposterous! How the hell can you make some pony like her know you mean well? You almost tried thinking about killing her!

But it didn't happen, did it? Whatever happened to them, Zed scared them off, so there is a chance our society could be properly acquainted, at least.

After what happened to Zed? They'll scoff at me, and she'll just try to kill me!

I don't know that.

So what?

So, there's always a chance that she does have some good in her. How can a society like theirs exist by being parasites? A society of parasites is virtually impossible, they would have died a long time ago after us.

So, it's possible because she can think and have feelings like me or anypony else?

... Yes.

I will do it, then.

I don't care how long it'll take, this could work.

It better work.

No, it WILL work.

He finally finished thinking and deciding on what to do in the future, and now fully listened to the group as he rested, with his eyes still closed.

"Shhh... just rest rainbow. I will heal you." Twilight simply said to her as she laid her down beside her.

Luna soon walked up to Gale.

"I know what you are thinking Gale." She started saying. "I know you well enough. And you have my approval to do it." She said as she turned to him and saw him rest.

"You have time to do it, but now you need rest." She then added.

Hoo was startled by the angel wrapping her up in a hug. She had expected many things to happen but, this was not one of them. Her purple orbs briefly flitted to the stallion beside her before she was squeezed tighter by another. Her attention turned to the alicorn prince, then to the earth pony, and finally the Pegasus mare. All of whom had taken it upon themselves to form a tight embrace. She didn't struggle nor try to pull away from them. Instead, HooDoo simply relaxed and gingerly raised one hoof to wrap around Zed in a returned hug. She was entirely grateful for the absence of a harsh punishment. The princess and Zed were being too kind. Hoo couldn't say she would have done the same if she were in their position.   "I'm...glad you're okay." She mumbled, her voice slightly muffled.

Discord smiled, 'a group hug? Why not?' He thought to himself, thinking it could buy him some time before his... surprise arrived. He leisurely strolled up to the group and wrapped his body around them. Stretching his tail, he was about grab Twilight And Rainbow, but Fluttershy had stopped him, trying to not cause further harm to Rainbow, Discord shrugged and pulled in Luna, Gale and Brave instead. "Come here and join the fun." He said adding a lot of malicious undertone to 'fun.'

Fluttershy sat on the other side of Rainbow offering any help she could. She turned to Angel bunny and leaned towards his ear. "Go to the hospital and get a doctor." She instructed and with a quick salute he took off, neither of them thinking about how Angel was unable to communicate with ponies aside from her.

There was a moment of confusion between Zed and Solar when Discord suddenly coiled his entire body around the group, while also including Gale, Luna, and Brave. Normally, Zed would be extremely nervous about having so many people crowded around him, but today was completely different. In fact, the young man was sure that he had never been happier in his entire life. He smiled at HooDoo's comment, before squeezing her a bit tighter and letting her go. He was about to say something back, but Solar and Applejack both squeezed the young man tighter, completely cutting him off. "C-can't... breath..." He gasped.

Celestia giggled at the display, before stepping forward. "Let's get back home, everyone. We need to get everypony healed up, and then Luna and I have a party to plan." She said with a wink.

"What about me...do I get to help with the party?" Thunder asked as she let go of zed

Brave was compleatly taken off guard by discord...once again

"Discord! Knock it off!" Brave said as he quickly got out of the hug feast

Rainbow was about to nod her understanding but just smiled instead

Gale expected Discord to do something mischievous, but not this. He only looked at Discord without a face of irritation, he actually just smiled strangely. "I'll show you fun..." He said unexpectedly before he only buzzed Discord's body with his electricity. It was a very, very soft attack, meant to repel any physical grip. Discord's grip released involuntarily, though Gale was the only one that got out of his grasp as he landed. "Anyway, I agree. Let's go home... this Duke here has been expecting his nephew's birthday celebration for a while."

Luna let Discord pull her to the hug. In other ocasions she would had done the same as Brave, but she was too happy for their victory to let it pass and allowed him to hug her.

She smiled to him as he hugged her an Gale, then saw what he did. Aparently nopony was in the mood for hugs.

She sighed and soon freed herself from his hug, giving him a small grin before turning to Celestia.

"I would love to sister, but... I need to see my husband." She said smiling to her, then saw the wink. "Then I will gladly help you."

"Oh! Me too! Me too!" The energetic pink pony chirped as she bounced her way to the hugging group. Pinkie, forgetting any physical injury that she may  have aquired previously, was long forgotten as she squirmed her way into the group then and joined in on the group hug. She was happy that the angel seemed no worse for wear  and that he was acting more like himself. Yes, he seemed much more Zeddy now. Her excitement intensified two fold upon the mentioning of the upcoming birthday. A gasp. "That's right it's tomorrow." A wide grin. "It should be extra super special this year!" She beamed at him. The boy had been through a lot and he deserved an extra special party and as the official party pony, she would make sure he got it. 

Archived