Saving the Hero (See OOC)

Discord frowned as the ponies started to break from the group, his expression changed back into glee as the ground began to shake. A very malicious chuckle escaped his lips as three giant snowballs came into view and was heading directly at them. Despite the slowness of the snow balls, everyone was quickly lodged into a snowy mass.

Discord was wearing a snow hat and warm mitts while he pus ged the snowballs, alternating between them to keep all three on a steady pace to the train station.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Applejack and Solar finally released Zed, and the young man gasped as his breath returned to him. "You guys are really something else." He said with a smile, before putting his arm around Thunder. "Of course you can." He answered, before kissing her on the cheek. He smiled at Pinkie's joyous reaction, greatly looking forward to it. Pinkie was after all the brains behind all of his birthday parties, and they were indeed amazing. Then Zed looked over at Gale and gave a small sigh, biting his lip. "By the way, Gale... I never answered your question. The answer is yes. I do love--" He was suddenly interrupted as Discord summoned the snow around him, and the young man immediately began shivering. "D-Discord... I s-swear on my mother's g-grave..."

"Hello! Still alive here, sweetie." Celestia said, before shaking a pile of snow from her head and laughing.

thunder shook off the snow on her and quickly began getting it away from zed so he wouldnt get too cold

"then swear on my mothers grave" thunder said irritated at discord

she was stressed out enought withou-

they heard a scream of pain once some snow fell aside where brave, rainbow, twilight, and fluttershy was

brave was close enough and quick enough to stop most of the snow but it still moved rainbows neck causeing her neck to spasm in pain

Gale Storm was paying attention to Zed answering his question that was from the time they met in the Queen's fortress tunnels.

And suddenly, snow was all around.

This was, of course, Discord's doing. Rainbow Dash screamed in pain, and Rarity was still unconscious.

"... Of course, Zed." He said to him as he only smiled a bit. He talking about what Zed was trying to say before Discord summoned snow. "That means a lot-- for all of us. Thank you."

Hoo was a bit relieved that the hugging party was dispersing. She knew it was all well meant ,however, the mare was not used to all of this affection and it was a bit stiffling. A puzzled expression appeared on her face as everyone, including herself, was suddenly engulfed in snow. It was only after a few moments did it hit her the reason behind the snow and that was Discord. Her gaze traveled to him observing the mismatched creature. She had always held a sense of fascination for the draconis and bit wary of him as well . Usually it was easy to read what a pony was thinking or guess how they would react though, from what she had heard of Discord, this could prove to be a bit tricky. The creature was sporadic with his thinking and actions. Hoo hadn't a doubt in her mind that if she were to ever enter into his mind she would surely be driven insane.

Discord laughed hysterically as the snowballs crashed into the walls train station wall, causing snow to explode everywhere. He flew flew down onto the now snow covered ground and began to make a snow pony. He was suddenly brought to a halt when he felt the eyes of a certain yellow Pegasus drill into his back.

"Discord, that was very irresponsible, Rainbow Dash could have been seriously injured." Fluttershy said scowling Discord. He shrugged and looked at Rainbow. "She's fine. She's flown into so many walls in surprised she doesn't live in the pony E.R."

His comment was met with another evil glare from Fluttershy. "Discord."

"FIIIIINE!" He sighed before going to check on Rainbow Dash

Zed huddled closer to Thunder as she began brushing the snow off of him, but he still shivered violently and sniffled a bit. "D-Discord... believe me when I say that I absolutely love the pranks, but now really isn't the t-time." He said, before walking over to Rarity's unconscious body and carefully picking her up, gently holding her in his arms, while Celestia trotted over and gently lifted Rainbow Dash onto her back. "Let's get these two to Nurse Red Heart." She said. Zed gave a heavy, rather melancholic sigh as he looked down at Rarity. "Hopefully I didn't hurt them too bad..." He said. Everyone else was willing to forgive him, but he was unsure about Rainbow Dash and Rarity. After all, what he said to them while he was hypnotized must have cut pretty deep. He shook the thought from his mind, before looking over at the hypnotist. "HooDoo... would you like to join the party?" He asked her. He didn't exactly see why he shouldn't invite her, as none of what happened was entirely her fault.

thunders eye twitched at the mention of hoodoos name but she said nothing of it

rainbow dash hissed in pain as she was moved but she was trying to hide it as much as possible

"just from looking at rainbows neck its a mirricale shes not paralyzed "brave said as he moved out of the way of celestia and moved next to luna to follow her out

"had worse" rainbow croaked out

"didnt somepony say you shouldnt talk?" brave said back to rainbow, who didnt awnser his question

Luna heard the name of the one responsable for mind Controling Zed. If she was able to do so, she might be a pwerful enemy... or ally.

"I would be glad if you were able to go with us." Luna said to Hoo Doo with a small smile, agreeing with her sister and Gale.

Twilight's hor glowed more intensly and made a pain killer spell on Rainbow as she was moved.

Hoo lifted a hoof to brush some snow that had settled onto her shoulder. Her ears flicked forward as the sensation of being watched made it's self known. Hoo stopped as her attention focused forward only to confirm that there were indeed several pairs of eyes on her. The mocha colored mare froze in her spot not daring to move. Had they decided that she deserved a harsher punishment? She dashed the thought from her mind realizing that the question that was asked. A party? They wanted her to come to a party? Lavender eyes flicked from the royal sisters, to the Lunar Agent, and finally back to Zed. She didn't quite understand these ponies. Why where they being so nice? She didn't understand their thinking and she wasn't sure she ever would. "I would like that." She replied with a curt nod and a small grin. "If that is what  you want." She quickly added feeling the need to still choose her words and tread lightly. She couldn't exactly decline a request from the ponies that were letting her off her crimes so easily, now could she?

Discord stopped when he heard the new name uttered by Zed "Hoo...WHO?" He said to himself before turning to look at the mocha pony he had just realized was with them. He grinned and began inspecting the mare.

Fluttershy was helping Twilight with Rainbow when Angel bunny had returned with two nurses from the ponyville hospital. They had confused looks on their faces but they quickly turned into understanding when they saw Fluttershy and an injured Rainbow Dash. "Go get some Carts, we need to get these ponies to the E.R." said a nurse to her colleague, before moving to inspect Rainbow Dash's injuries.

Zed could practically sense Thunder's discomfort in having HooDoo come to his birthday party. He couldn't blame her at all, though he decided to speak with her about it later. He had also planned on carrying Rarity to the hospital, and was surprised when two nurses showed up requesting stretchers. He realized that Fluttershy must have had Angel bunny run to Ponyville and alert the hospital. He turned a rather sad gaze to Fluttershy and gave a sigh. He had a lot of apologizing to do...

brave smiled at hoodoo

he knew she was the driving force behind the other zed but if luna was trusting her he should too

thunder walked next to zed, waiting for them to get moving

as she waited she quickly realized she was one of the only ponies not trusting hoodoo yet

she sigh and kept her line of thought

(she had hurt me and zed....going to take a lot more then everypony else trusting her for me to) she thought to herself

Twilight gave the nurses Rainbow Dash and floated Rarity once the carts were there, and let them take them. She sighed and smiled. At least that was done.

Luna just walked around with the.group, hearing what they said

• 2 weeks later...

Upon the arrival of the nurses Pinkie Pie made over to her injured friends and helped the others pace them in the cart. She was glad to see medical help come for them. The quicker they got help the better off they would be.

Hoo mentally relaxed a bit more as she noticed some of the others seemed to grow at ease. Well some.... She thought feeling the distrust and uneasiness that seemed to pour out of Thunder in waves. She couldn't hold that against her either. She hadn't been the nicest to Thunder. Perhaps she would try and approach her later when things cooled off a bit. To give a proper apology that is.

Fluttershy provided aid to the nurse ponies, helping them move to carts while providing moral support to rainbow dash.

Discord decided the best way to learn about this new pony was to talk to her, one on one. He quietly floated up behind her. He didn't speak to her till he stood over her and cast his shadow onto the mare. "So what was you part in this adventure, er... was it Doo-Doo?" He said teasing her about her name.

(haha poop joke.)

Zed decided to wait until tomorrow at his birthday party to apologize to everyone. He just hoped with all his heart that he did not injure them so badly that they would have to be bed-ridden. The young man wrapped an arm around Thunder and pulled her closer to his side, sensing her discomfort about HooDoo. "It's all right..." He said softly. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he heard Discord's joke... and surprisingly, it made him chuckle. He wanted to tell the draconquus not to be rude, but instead held his tongue. He was tired of talking for right now.

Thunder looked at zed

"She hurt me badly....not to mention almost took you away from me compleatly.....it's going to take a lot for me to trust her honey" she whispered with defense in her voice

Rainbow looked around as she tryed to not move her neck

She seamed to have gotten the worse injury out of everypony (other then zed) yet she looked like she was bored and would rather fly to the hospital then be walked there

Gale Storm felt he needed to fly back home now, he doesn't believe a rollercoaster will be the best thing to go through in his condition.
"I'll be heading back home." He said to them all. "Princesses, Zed, HooDoo, I'll see you all another time."
So, he took off in the air and flew towards Canterlot, so he can rest from the injuries he's taken.

Luna looked at Gale as he made his choice of flying back to the castle. She understood why. Discord.

"Have a safe journey back." She said to him befor he left and looked at the others, chuckling softly at Discord joke, mostly for ow bad it was

The mare gave a nod as Gale Storm announced his departure. She was a bit reluctant to see him go, however, most of the group seemed to hold no hostilities toward her. For the moment that is. It would also be rather rude and selfish of her if she argued for him to stay. It was clear that the agent's physical state was in rough condition and needed a well deserved rest.

Her attention was drawn to the quietly looming shadow that suddenly seemed to stretch from behind her. Realization set in as the unmistakable voice of Discord followed shortly after. She threw a glance over her shoulder before turning to fully face him. "It's HooDoo actually." She replied cooly, pausing on the first half of her name for emphasis. She couldn't help the tiny smirk that threatened to curve the edge of her lip. Her eyes meeting his that seemed to dance with utter mischief. Even if the joke was made on her name it seemed to lighten the mood a bit. She noted the stifled chuckles from others and was relaxed by this. The mare was lost on how to respond to his question concerning her part in this whole ordeal. She didn't want to seem as if she were bragging or were proud of she had done. In truth she was not at all. "I'm...a hypnotist...who pulled some strings that I shouldn't have." She mumbled in reply.

(Omg prince your new icon is adorable.)

Discord's eyebrow perked up in interest. "So your the one spell who was able block out my own hypnosis spells... we might have to sit down and chat about magical techniques." He said as the train was pulling into the station.

"So shall we..." he motioned to the train now wearing his carnival costume from their original train ride.

Zed's gaze lowered a bit to the ground upon hearing Thunder's response. "I understand..." He said. He resolved to talk to her about it when they got back home.

Solar paused as soon as he saw the train... but what really put him off what the familiar-looking carnival outfit that Discord was suddenly wearing. "Um... you guys go on ahead... I think I'm going to fly home..." He said, backing up a bit.

Celestia chuckled and continued on to the train. "Aw, you're no fun!"

Zed also stopped, before a mischievous grin spread across his lips. He left Thunder's side and made his way behind Solar, before suddenly pushing him toward the train. "Let's fix that, shall we?" The young man replied, laughing.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Solar snapped, his hooves sliding across the ground, glaring back at Zed. "Cut that out!"

Archived