Saving the Hero (See OOC)

Discord welled up inside when lullaby drew the heart then blushed when Chrysalis spoke. He was about to respond when he heard Zed tell him to retreat. 'Zed what are yo-' he stopped when he felt Zeds mind disappear. He growled to Chrysalis through the hive mind. 'you'll pay for what you've done.'

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krulos only laughed after the strike, it only chipped his armor. "My, if this is only a taste of your power, I will enjoy killing you" he whispered under and turned to Solar, "Stop right there Solar, if you strike me I will give the orders to kill your precious Zed" he commanded, making sure everyone could hear him. While he didn't have permission too, it would make a great threat.

Solar screeched to a stop where he was, gritting his teeth. The magic at the tip of his horn slowly began to fade. "You're not going to lay a hoof on him." He growled.

---

~"Really?" Zed replied, crossing his arms. "All right. You want to know what's wrong? Fine." He shrugged his shoulders and began pacing again. "Obviously, I let myself get hypnotized. HooDoo convinced me to let down my guard, and I did." Of course, it didn't explain why he was crying earlier.

Gale's ear twitched at the mention of leader giving the order to kill Zed if they struck Krulos.

Gale stopped in his track and looked back, only to see Solar even more upset.

Gale knows that Prince Solar hasn't been in many situations like this. So he went back to counter Krulos' threat. Gale only glared at their leader...

He came back, only standing next to Solar. He wanted to whisper to and for his ears only. The leader couldn't hear what he said.

"He's lying." He whispered, covering his mouth from Krulos. "Discord looked upset, meaning one thing: Zed is already under their control."

He furthered his whispering explanation. "If he was able to kill Zed at anytime he wished, they wouldn't have sent themselves to fight us for nothing. Zed had been kidnapped because he is powerful, and they planned to use him to gain their victory through mind control. He placed his other hoof on Solar's shoulder. "It may seem unlikely for them to not kill him, Prince. But, to eliminate him would make them admit an unconditional surrender. He is in danger, but he cannot die because of him."

He lowered his hoof, hovered up and looked at Krulos with a disappointed face. "Fool them again, if you dare..."

He flew away and finally caught up with Darkness. He saw he was fighting against a squadron, without too much difficulty. Gale flew in and helped take out any that were onto his backside.

Darky soon managed to finish the changelings he was fighting. He had burns and hits around his body but nothing serious.

Lullaby giggled after seeing Discord. She then focused on healing the others. ,

Luna kept the shield up, protecting her daughter.

----

'Oh... i'm so terrified." Chrysalis replied to Discord. She then laughed again.

she turned to Sombra and did the hive mind spell on himso. He could also see the battle.

HooDoo watched from her place on the ground. She more or less seated closer to Zed than the other indivuals in the room. It occurred to her that she really hadn't the idea who they would be goi g against. If it was Celestia herself then she could see a major plunge I the plan. It would be a nasty bit of business. "If I may be so bold" Clearing her throat to draw attention "Who might we be up against?" She waited for an answer. That is if they could even provide one.

~ "And what is so wrong about that?" She plopped her rump on the ground as he began to pace again. If he wasn't careful she was sure he would walk his legs clean off! And she did not won't to see that. If that did happen she would have no choice but to reward him with the name of 'Stubby'...or, or, 'Stubbs'. Heh. Stubbs.... Yeah, that was good. ~

Krulos laughed at Gale's retort, 'what you don't know, is that all we need is his power, not his body' he thought to himself. He scanned the battlefield, he had gotten what he wanted, knowledge. It would be foolish continuing on the battle considering discord was roaming through the Hive mind doing chrysalis knows what. He reestablished connection with the Hive mind and said, "​Objective complete, fall back". He gave the group and smirked before giving giving his last words, "There will be much bigger things, or should I say three things you should be worrying about" he teased before he, and what remained of the attack force, teleported away.

Solar nodded in understanding, charging up yet another attack. But before he could do anything, the Changeling leader suddenly teleported away. "Damn!" He cursed. "Three things? What do you think he meant by that?" He asked, then quickly ran up to Discord. "Wait, is... is Zed really under their control now?" He demanded.

---

Zed crossed his arms and continued pacing back and forth. "What's wrong is that my family is in danger because of it." He said, then his eyes lowered a bit. "At least... I think they're my family..." He was interrupted when a rather... peculiar image entered his mind. One of the Changeling queen wearing socks. He was confused for a moment, wondering where the thought suddenly came from, before remembering that Discord had somehow joined in the Hive mind. If the image came from anywhere, it would be him. 'Yeah, they definitely bring out the color in your eyes.' He said, having no knowledge that Discord had said the exact same thing.

The shadow that was brave had managed to paralyzed 9 of the changelings before they're brethren picked them up and retreated

The shadow stopped and moved to the ground and to the shape of a unicorn then emitted a bright flash, a white unicorn stood where the shadow had been

"is that it?"

----

Sombra had a blush run acrossed his face as discord show them all the thought of the queen in socks

----

Thunder looked up from where she had been hiding

She had jumped under the train as soon as she saw the hoard flying towards them

"Is everypony ok?" She asked worried

Three things? What could they be?

"Three things that I don't know, for sure." He responded. "He should've held his tongue, though I'm glad he gave us something to have our heads up for..."

He turned and noticed Thunder, hiding under the train from the hoard. She asked if they were alright.

"I'm fine. I hope everypony else are." He said. "Looks like they've got what they were looking for, but the plan worked for us: We didn't give away everything to them."

After the battle, Darky came back with his friends and familiy. "Everypony alright?" He asked.

Luna brought down the shield and nodded. "I'm alright." she said.

Lullaby smiled, nodding. "Yep." She said smiling.

Luna wondered what those 3 things were, but only time would tell.

-----

Chrysalis smirked after seeng th battle, but soon, something quite o- Oh crap! She looked around and noticed Sombra had a blush, as well as a good amount of the changeling in the hive. Oh dear, what had Discord done. 'you little...' she said to Discord before she couldnt helpit but blush.

A few changeling left the room, the image still in their head.

She couldnt help but to look at the pair quizzicaly. Apparently that had seen something in that Hive mind mumbo jumbo. Judging from Sombra's blush it may have been something embarrasing? Whatever it was had distracted them enough for her question to go answered. She would find out sooner or later. An indifferent shrug was to insue after that thought.

~ "Psh" A dismissive hoof flail in his direction "You worry to much." She stood from her spot and hobbled closer to him. Lavender orbs trained on him with childish wonder yet holding an older under lying gaze that one such as herself shouldn't be able to hold. "Ya don't need them when you have yourself." Such a worry wart was this guy! ​A smirk played at her mouth. "Do you even realize where you are?"

Discord chuckled. 'talk to you later' he said before thinking the hang up tone then withdrawing from the hive mind. Discord turned to Solar "I'm not sure. Zed warned me to retreat, but he is too strong willed to break after 3 days." He said pondering how they swayed him so easily. "They must have brainwashed him, like I did to Twilight and her friends." He said going over to Brave and Darkly. "Hey look at what I showed the hive mind." He whispered to them showing them the picture of Chrysalis.

Solar nodded, scanning everyone over to make sure that they had not been hurt. "Let's try and keep our eyes out, I have a feeling that that isn't all they'll be sending after us." He said. "Thunder, if you go with us, you'll have to stay out of trouble. If you were hurt, Zed would never let us hear the end of it." He sighed a bit, rubbing his temples. "That's if we actually get him out..."

---

Zed smirked at Chrysalis's reaction to the image, watching it through the screen. However, his cocky attitude was quickly put to an end at what the little filly said. He glared at her, his eyes flashing green for a moment, before he calmed down. "I'm guessing I'm somewhere in my mind..." He said, looking around. There didn't seem to be much around besides them and the giant screen...

Brave walked over to thunder and helped her up

"Yes thunder I think were all fine"

----

"Well.....that was......interesting" sombra said about the image discord

----

Thunder smiled and sat on the platform then turned to discord "that was a weird picture of chrysalis by the way"

Darky blushed after seeing the image Discord showed them. He then turned away. Crap, his wakness formares, any mare, was a bit obvious now. He calmed down after a moment. "That's... qutie interesting." he said to him.

Luna walked closer to her stallion and saw the photo. "hmmm... interesting strategy Discord, odd but effective." She said.

Lullaby smiled and walked with her parents before getting ready to carry on. She saw that Discord still had the heart and giggled.

-----

"Uhmm..." Chrysalis was still embarrassed by what Discord did. She calmed down after a moment, sighing. She then saw Kurlos. "So, how did it went?" She asked about the battle. Of course she knew, but knowing a bit more of details wouldn't hurt. She tried to ignore Sombra and his blush.  

The brown pelted mare's ears perked up a bit as the Changeling General entered the room. 'So the mighty General returns, eh?' Maybe now with the Queen's question she would receive her answer. Judging from his appearance he didn't seem too worse for ware. Maybe their oppenents weren't much to worry about? She very much doubted that. Why send weaklings to rescue something so important as Zed. Something's was amiss here.

~ "Ooh, pretty." She cooed at his glowering eyes. She wished her eyes could do that. She poked out her bottom lip in a pout before grinning again with his next comment. "Exactly!" The filly bounced through his legs to get closer to the large screen. She skidded to a halt in front of it starting up at it's illumination. "Which means...you can do this!" Reaching out a small hoof, she tapped the screen; causing it to ripple like a pool of water. The scenery changed to that of one of Zed's memories instead of a scene from the current time. "Oh, what do we 'ave here?" The creature stared as the memory started to take it's form. Now this would be fun....~

Solar nodded at Gale. "Yes, if you would please." He replied, using his hoof to brush his yellow mane back. "Next?" He said, sighing. "We keep going. We're going to infiltrate their hideout, and we won't leave until we get Zed out of their. I don't care if he told us to retreat, we're not leaving without him."

---

"Huh...?" Zed said as the screen in front of him rippled as the filly tapped it. The scenery changed to that of a first-person view, sitting at a desk and writing out what looked like Algebra problems. For a moment, the person who's eyes they were seeing through seemed to be stuck on one problem, before he stood up from the desk and walked into what looked like a living room, where a shirtless middle-aged humanoid sat in a recliner flipping through the channels on a television.

"Eddy...?" A voice came, sounding like that of a small child.

The shirtless man glanced down at the screen. "What do you want?"

"I'm stuck on a problem. Can you help me?" The child's voice asked.

"It's your homework. You get it done." The man resumed flipping through the television channels.

"But... I can't figure it out." The small voice said.

"I thought you paid attention in class? What, were you lying to me?" The man said, setting the remote down and glaring at the screen.

"N-no! No, I was paying attention, I just..."

"You know how much I hate liars, Zed." The man stood up, glaring down on the screen.

"I'm not lying!" The small voice suddenly burst out, causing the man to blink.

Without another word, there was the sound of a large slap, and the screen was sent tumbling across the floor. "Who the hell do you think you are, raising your voice like that?!" The man's voice demanded.

Zed glanced away from the screen, wincing a bit. "Change it... Now..." He said.

Thunder sat there waiting for them to do something

-------

Brave walked over to solar "I agree I had to deal with getting him to canterlot once, a second time should be no different" he said smiling

-------

Sombra sat there taking in every detail of what was going on

Archived