Saving the Hero (See OOC)

Lullaby giggled again, then turned to everypony again. "Yush! We will save him!" She said.

"Yeah!" Darky said smiling.

Luna smiled and nodded to them.

----

Chrysalis smirked. "Now. Ready the defences and the guards, send scouts to see their progress." She ordered

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HooDoo pondered the thought of sharing that uneasy annoying feeling she had. There was something off about this. Surely the Queen cared more for her adoptiv son than to not send an entire platoon to the rescue him. A platoon that coud easily take down the lot of Changelings. Yet, the Commander made no particular comment about the fight that just went down. Strange indeed. "Oh, Krulos...do be alert." She warned. That would be her only warning. How would this play out?

~She watched with advid attention as the scene unfurl. Her lip curled in disguest at the shirtless beast. Gross. She did not like that thing...he was not at all like this thing. This Thing...her thing now, was alot nicer and cuter. Her frown deepened as the hairy thing moved closer. A deep growl emanated from her throat as he raised his hand and her ears flipped back as the slap sounded. That thing was NOT nice at all. Her hoof reached forward and touched the screen. "Sorry...." She whispered to Zed. Her thing seemed upset by that.~

Solar nodded and smiled, glad that everyone still remained positive about the situation. "All right..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "According to what our scouts have told us, they're keeping him in a hideout a few miles outside of Ponyville, off in the Everfree. Let's get there before more of those things show up." He began leading the group off in the direction of the forest.

---

Zed rubbed his eyes and shook his head, trying to get the disturbing scene out of his mind. That child... was that him? Of course, he had absolutely no idea if these were truely his memories. Was it possible that he had surpressed them so well that he had literally forgotten them entirely?

The next scene was different from the last. The person who's eyes they were seeing through seemed to be a bit older, and it looked as if he were in a school of some sort. The screen was positioned to look as if it were sitting on a set of stairs, looking out across the street. A few school kids were off to the side, staring at him in a rather threatening manner. A few minutes later, they got up and approached the screen.

"Hey, I heard you snitched on my little brother." One of the larger kids said, clenching his fists.

"I didn't snitch. I held him accountable. There's a huge difference." A voice responded from the screen, shounding much older than the voice from the previous scene.

The larger kid stepped closer, towering over the screen... or whoever it was who's eyes they were seeing through. "Say something else, smart ass." He growled.

All of a sudden, the screen rose up a bit, and it could only be assumed that whoever it was had stood up. "I wasn't being smart, I was stating the truth." The voice said. In response, the taller kid raised his fist and punched straight at the screen. There was a bit of a daze for a moment. But unlike in the last scene, the person punched back, just enough to cause the taller kid to stumble.

"You're dead..." He growled, before he and the entire gang he was with charged at the screen, and the scene was lost in a flurry of kicks, punches, and curses.

Zed shook his head, lifting up his glasses to rub his eyes. "Next..." He said, feeling a bit sick.

Brave looked in the direction to see if there was anything that resembled a place somepony would use as a hideout

Thunder walked over to gale "so your to protect me?"

Sombra watched the unicorn and the changeling start to seam like they about to fight again

He was amused by them

Darky nodded. "Sure, lets go!" He said.

Luna smiled. "Lets get going then." she said

Lullaby smiled after Discord cerried her in his shoulder. "Yay!" She said happily.

-----

Chrysalis sighed as the two of them started fighting again. "Please, take your affairs to somewhere else... perhaps I could get you a room." She smirked to them, wanting to teas them.

"I was merely warning the good General here of possible foul play." She replied innocently to the Queen's teasing. "No, room is needed. I'm sure he can be civil." A smirk etched on her face as he approached her. "Hmm. Well, aside from these stony floors and damp atmosphere. Yes, I suppose I'm enjoying myself." She crossed her fore hooves over one another in a lady-like fashion. Now that he was closer she scanned over him closer. Not finding anything more than the occasional scratch. Odd. "Humor me for a moment, General. What exactly were you fighting against? It doesn't seem to be hardly a scratch on you." Her eyes lingering on one on his shoulder.

~This memory wasn't pleasant either. At least this time he fought back or at least tried. "Those things aren't so nice are they?" She asked meaning the other humans. She tapped the screen again. Surely he had some form of a decent memory. She honestly felt sorry for the poor guy.~

Discord chuckled as he carried Lullaby. "Do you think we should ask around to see if anypony has seen something weird in the everfree?" Discord asked waving his body up and down trying to make Lullaby's ride a little bit more fun.

Krulos decided to ignore the queen's teasing, "We seem to be against most of the royal family, this is a big hit or miss, If we can defeat them, it will shatter moral all across equestria, however, if we fail, I think you can guess what happens form there" he answered. 

Out of sight from the main group, six blue orbs in 3 pairs were watching the group. They quickly dimmed away.

"I don't think we need to waste anymore time than we already have." Solar replied, leading the group in the direction of the Everfree. "The best thing we can do is get there as fast as we can, and try to end whatever manipulation spell they have on Zed."

---

The next scene that appeared started off as a bit decent. The screen, or... Zed, was surrounded by playful and friendly faces. Some of them patting him on the back, telling jokes... it made him think that perhaps this memory was a decent one.

But there was no such luck. Within a few minutes, a black automobile drove up next to the group, something sticking out of the window.

"No..." Zed whispered softly as the gunshots rang out, the bullets finding their mark in each of them. And the screen... Zed... was the only one left standing, tears blurring his vision.

Zed clenched his fists and sat down, hiding his face in his hands. "No more..." He said, and once again began sobbing. "I'm done."

As they were moving, Thunder asked Gale about how Snow Storm was doing.

"Hmm?" He said, just paid attention. "Oh, last time I've spoken with her was 3 weeks ago... she told me she's been doing very well. Still living the leisurely life she earned. With her kids, of course."

Solar was leading them into the Everfree forest. He knew the Everfree forest since he was a little filly. It's been a long time since he left it for the royal duty as Duke he's been given...

"Ah..." He sighed. "Bless him... Moss was the most queer researcher of Everfree that I've ever known. I'm glad he took me under his care."

Lullaby smiled as Discord moved like that, smiling. "We can do that." She said to Discord after he said that.

Luna nodded ."We can do that." She said.

----

"The royal family? Well that is interesting." She said. "It is the Lunar one, as well as Celestia's son, right?" She asked.

If it weren't for the many years she has spent masking her facial expressions, HooDoo's eyes would be bulging out. The Royal family itself was on it's way which could include the Lunar family if the Queen was right. That totaled up to 4 Alicorns. "So, what your telling me, is that four Alicorns along with who knows else, is on their way here?" Her tone was a bit harder now rather than her normal calm one. "I suppose you'll expect me to believe Discord is with them as well?" She joked. Surely that would not be true.

~ The filly quickly obliged and touched the screen. It rippled for a moment before going back to current events. That was awful. Never in a million years would she want to be in the minds of those barbaric beast. With her ears drooping in sympathy she carefully trotted over to Zed. Her gaze was sympathetic as she watched him cry. "Hey, it's over." She soothed and started rubbing his back with her small hoof.~

Discord followed Solar with Lullaby still on his back. "Doesn't Zed take medicine that comes from a Zebra that lives here?" He asked when they got to the edge of the forest. "Do you think he's had it at all since he was taken?" He continued turning all the leaves on a tree into cotton candy. He broke off a branch and began snacking on the sugary treat.

Solar nodded at Discord's question. "Yes, he received the medication from Zecora when he first arrived in Equestria. You should know, since you were there." He said. "And no, I don't think any of them would be stupid enough to let him have his medication. If they did, then he would have gotten himself out of this situation." Solar let out a small sigh.

---

Zed continued sobbing for a few minutes longer, before he calmed down and wiped his eyes. "The Royal Family were all I had left. I... I allowed HooDoo to hypnotize me because... I know that I'll only end up losing them anyway. Just like everyone else." He rubbed his eyes. "I'm alone."

Thunder took her wing and rubbed that back of her head

She had a strange feeling....like someone she knew was in a lot of emotional pain

But she couldn't figure out who

------

Brave kept in pace with luna and watched for more ambushes and he thought he saw something

Till discord turned the leaves he was looking thru into Cotton candy

Brave groaned and moved the pink fluff out of his was but whT ever it was was gone

"Discord please stop with the cotton candy. We need to see as far as posible in all directions" he said trotting back next to the royal family

----

Sombra shook his head "chrysalis, be cautious on you next move....especially with the lunar family"

He had already seen luna in her horrible state he did not wish to see her husband like that....if he did anyway

"Discord, everyone, I must tell you." He said to him. "Manipulating the Everfree forest in any way is considered bad mojo. Moss and I had experimented that a couple times... it changes, creating a darker and more dangerous environment everywhere within the forest for a long while."

As they were traveling further and further in, the forest changed... darker and more terrible... slowly, step by step.

"And... it's already happening." He said with no comfort. "At least the enemy would get the same treatment."

"woooo Candy." Lullaby said smiling as Discord changed the leafes into cotton candy. She grabbed some and gently petted Discord in his head. "Thank you." She said smiling to him as she ate.

Darky nodded after Breave said that, walking between Luna and Brave. "Yes, Discord. Brave has a point." he said.

Luna smiled, eating some candy also. "Yeah... * nom nom nom * ...please, refrain to do that... *nom nom nom* ...again." She said as she ate, giggling a bit.

Darky face hoofed after his daughter and wife did that. "Oh, come on..." he said. For once, he was the mature one between them.

-----

Chrysalis nodded. "Discord is with them. This will make things more.... interesting." She limited herself to say. Great, 4 alicorns and Discord. Just what she needed. Still, she had Zed at her disposal, she still had the advantage.

She then turned to Sombra. "I know. I just don't hope that little knight is not as powerful as Luna is when she is angry." She then said, sighing. Although, Nightmare Moon would be a good help, she didn't knew if she would agree to it.

HooDoo shook her  head mentally cursing herself for ever taking this job. "Right." She replied flatly. The only thing comforting now about the whole situation was the fact that she could MAYBE make a quick get away if things got to hot. Maybe....

Discord frowned. "Your not seeing my point..." he said finishing his cotton candy. "How can they use Zed's magic against us if Zed CAN'T use his magic?" He asked hoping the group will see his reason for his question.

Archived