Saving the Hero (See OOC)

Huh.

Evidently they trusted the magic enough to free the Angel.Not that she doubted it herself-No, she knew it worked. It just surprised her that the other's put so much faith in it already. Maybe this wasn't a first time thing for them? She backed up a few paces to give the Changlings room to work. Though kept a watchful ehe on her newest charge. He had been complacent thus far which was a good sign the spell was taking affect. Her outward appearance never changing from the mild and calm expression that she always carried.

Her mind reeling for a plan just encase this whole 'Take over Equestria' nonsense fell flat. She honestly could care less either way. However, she was indeed dealing with powerful players on both sides. She would have to keep her wits about her and tread lightly. She could use Zed as a last effort just in case if a quick escape was needed. Who knew how powerful he was.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discord looked into the train car from the roof abd started taking pictures of everyone. When he got an amazingly funny picture of Solar he laughed and told him "I got to send that to Celestia." He folded the picture into a paper airplane then threw it towards Canterlot.

Seven kept hanging on for dear life. "Discord stop!!!!!" he pleaded.

"My queen, any additional orders for myself" Krulos asked.He was pleased the see the two were on good terms with each other. He turned to watch the unicorn in the room. 'I don't like that unicorn, better keep and close eye on her' he thought as he prepared to approach her if the chrysalis didn't request anything more of him.

Solar screamed the entire roller-coaster train ride to Ponyville, the muscles in his arms aching from grasping the bar in front of him so tightly. As soon as the train stopped, he wobbled off, his mane once again completely messed up. "Ugh... I think I'm gonna puke..." He moaned, not yet noticing Gale.

---

As Zed was released from his bindings, he landed on his feet and crouched for a moment, giving his legs time to adjust. He had been hanging there for three full days, and he had to give his legs time to get used to once again having solid ground beneath him. After a few more seconds, the boy stood to his full height, then clasped his hands around his back, almost as if standing at attention. "Ready for orders." He stated. Being completely unable to control his body seemed very... strange to him.

Brave collapsed on the ground is back aching from his collision with the back door

He slowly got up and glared at discord as he tried to put his back strait

-----

As sombra watched at creature he got a strange felling off of the unicorn

Like the feeling he had before luna turned into nightmare moon to defeat him when her sister had fallen to his fear trap

He shuddered slightly at the memory and decided to keep his eye on everypony and watch his back

Some ridiculous noise mixed with the train's noise was heard through Gale. Gale turned his head toward the source... and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

His mouth dropped a bit at the crazy loops, twists, and arcing maneuver. He wasn't sure if this was some magical train or a jinxed one. Either way he could only assume one thing in mind...

"Discord..." Gale murmured. He shook his head at the wacky stunt he pulled off.

Normally, Discord is not a problem to Gale Storm, since he is used to very, VERY annoying things. But right now, someone is in trouble, so there is no time for games.

When the train went back to normal on the track... the doors opened... He could only see Solar Flare and the everypony else but Discord laid out everywhere from the crazy, wrecked ride.

Gale just looked at Discord with a neutral face, obviously not amused. He's normally fine with Discord since that's what Discord is, but...

"We have a family member to save, Discord." He said to him. "Perhaps you should work your pranks on the Queen once we get there..."

"Awww... did it end already?" Darky asked as he got off the seat. He was used to fly in hard wether, so this was not that hard for him. He then turned to Luna.

Luna felt dizzy as the train stoped. She got off her seat, feeling a bit sick. She then fell down but Darky catched her.

"Hey... you arlight?" Darky asked her. Luna just nodded, then stood up and tried to pull herself together.

Lullaby smiled and got off her seat. "It wasn't that bad..." She said, then turned to see the others. She giggled a bit and then turned to Solar. She giggled a bit more and then helped him stand up. She then turned to Gale. "Oh, hello there." The Lunar daughter said to him, smiling.

"Oh, Gale..." luna said after seeing him, feeling a bit better.

Darky just turned to him, helping Luna get better after that hell of a ride.

-----

Chrysalis smirked. "Good, good." She said with an evil smirk. She then turned to the unicorn. "You did a fine job. When we finish, you will have a great reward." She said to her, then turned to Sombra. "And you will have your 'so beloved' Crystal empire." She said. "With him, nopony will stop us!" She then laughed a bit, a bit cliché but still...

After a moment she turned to her changelings. "Now, I know we will have some... unwanted guests. I want you to deal with them before they arrive." She said to her changelings. This was more to test their strength, not knowing how many members of the royal family, and even the duke, were going in this mission, but she still thought she would be able to handle them.

-----

At the castle, a royal guard went with Celestia. "Your majesty, we got... this." He said, then gave her the paper plane Discord made of the photo of Solar in the train.

Feeling the needling feeling of being watched, HooDoo glanced over and found Krulos was watching her. His stare held one that she had been giving several times over. The look of mistrust, she was quite used to this particular look. Judging from his attire and the way he carried himself, she would assume he was a higher rank than the rest. A general perhaps?

The corners of her mouth turned into an amused grin. "Take a picture, hon. It'll last longer." She said sending a taunting wink his direction. It seemed she was not too popular among the Changelings.

"I look forward to it." She said with a thankful nod focusing back onto the taller mare. "Is there anything else you would have me do?"

Discord, still sitting on top of the train, turned to Gale "Its better we stay in high spirits. What do you think Zed would want." He replied getting off the train. He handed Solar and lullaby paper bags "you two are looking green."

As Seven stumbled out the train, he nodded to Discord. "Yeah..He's right.....I already........gave these guys a talk...next time I have to give it.....someones gonna get the eye slugger stabbed in their flank" he crocked out, trying to sound serious. 

Krulos growled at Unicorn comment but nodded at the queen's orders. He passed out the orders to 3 platoons with his hive mind. then he approached the unicorn, "now who are you?" he asked quietly not wanting to disturb Chrysalis and Sombra

Celestia looked at the photo, a look of confusion crossing her face for a moment, before turning to one of mild amusement. She recognized it as the exact same face Solar made when she first took him on a roller coaster. It seemed that they had fun getting there, but some part of her hoped that they would stay serious during the rescue mission..

---

Solar took a few deep breaths and steadied himself, shaking his head at the offer of the paper bag. The roller coaster train thing did leave him a bit shaken up, but not so much that it left him nauseated. "I had more fun worrying about Zed's safety..." He mumbled. He finally noticed Gale, and nodded in agreement. "I figured Mother would send you. How's it going, Gale?"

---

Zed continued to stand there like a soldier with his hands resting behind his back, unmoving and unblinking. He did not even bother to say anything else, or even look anywhere besides straight ahead. Inside his mind, he continued crying.

Brave got up and sat on one of the benches

He looked at luna who was acrossed from him

"So....how are you?"

----

Sombra looked at changeling queen

"So what is your plan chrysalis?" He asked

His blade seamed to turn towards the unicorn and changeling but sombra payed no mind to it

He bowed his head to the Royal family.

"Princess Luna, Prince Solar." He said. "I'm glad you're all still in one piece."

He then looked at Brave and Darkness, as well as Seven. "Brave! Good to see you. And you too, Darkness."
He gave Luna's daughter attention and smiled gently. "Hello there."

Lastly, he approached Seven and offered help. "You okay?"

As he was standing next to Seven, he wanted to ask some questions to the group.

"So, did you ponies come up with a plan on how we'll rescue Zed?" He asked them. "In case he is already under their control, what then?"

He wanted to listen to their strategy, so he that he can make sure to be helpful.

"If you don't have time to explain right now, I'll wait for another time to ask..." He said, trying to being considerate due to the fact that they just came out. "... It's not going to be simple, considering that we're dealing with Changelings."

Lullaby took the paper bag and looked at it for a moment. She didnt threw up but she felt like it for a moment. She then left in on the chair and waved to Gale. "Hello." She said smiling.

Luna smiled to Gale. "Good day Gale." She said, making a small smile to him. She then turned to brave. "I'm doing fine. Thank you." She said before turning to her Stallion.

Darky smiled and waved to Gale before turning to Luna. Both then got of the train.

Lullaby waited for Solar so they could go down.

-----

Chrysalis turned to Sombra. "Easy. This... angel... (or what ever he is), with the help of certain pony, is now under our control and we will use him ti take over equestria. Acording to our spies, he is quite powerful." She said smirking.

HooDoo's attention turned from the Queen to the Changeling that was approaching her. "Hm? Tired of starring from a far are we?" She teased. "The name is HooDoo." She looked over the male. He didn't seem to be trying to feed from.her as some of the other's had attempted. Maybe he had more self restraint? "And to whom do I owe the pleasure?" She asked looking him square in the eyes.

Seven nodded at Gale, "I'm fine, been through worst" he said regained control of himself. 

Krulos smirked "the name's Krulos" he said. "stare into these too long and may become an empty husk" he teased back, noticing her staring.

Solar shook his head, rubbing his eyes. "The only plan I've been able to come up with is approaching their hideout as quietly as possible. If anything, we might be able to get Zed out without even having to deal with Chrysalis.... I just remembered something. Doesn't Zed have a girlfriend?" He stopped for a moment, noticing a few ponies running down the road. He looked in the direction they were running from, only to see a large gang of Changelings flying into Ponyville. "Uh oh..."

Brave looks up "ya he dose"

Thunder flash then appered out of nowhere as if on cue

She seamed to have been crying recently

Brave looked over and saw this

"Thunder are you ok?"

She shook her head "no zed is hurt and I can't help him" she then sniffed hard trying not to let her runny nose flow

Brave frowned

He hated how she always knew things it was strange especially her anwser to why

"So why are yo-" braves ears perked towards the changelings

He then turned around pulling his shield and sword out to get ready for the fight

-----

Sombra looked at the angel again seeing I'm I'm a solders stance....or his version of it

He smiled chrysalis's plan wasn't that complicated but if this....thing was truly vary power it should go by easily

His scythe moved a bit closer to the unicorn and changeling

It was humming ever so louder as if feeding of the dislike of each other

Gale raised his right brow, as if to say that such an operation is not so simple.

"That's not a very detailed pla--" He said, abruptly stopping...

He turned his head toward another source of noise... a large amount of buzzing noises.

Changelings were approaching Ponyville.

"Why are they here?" He questioned. His tone of voice turned from normal to dark.... "Do they have any idea of the consequences by trespassing on a defenseless village?!"

Electricity surged on his skin... this was an unexpected invasion. He stopped himself from his anger and considered a thought...

"This is unpredictable of them." He said, convincing himself this fact. "Since when has the Queen not been so prudent?"

He attempted a quick deduction.... he almost came up with the right conclusion, but couldn't get enough of an appropriate idea.

"This might be... some form of bait." He said to the group. "They could be luring us into something, but I'm not too sure... I'll do my best to see if I can handle this problem. Will you all please wait here?"

He flew off to approach the large gang of Changelings. When he got there he was 300 feet away. He stopped there in the middle of the air, seeing if they would stop... He hoped to talk to them out of this trespass.

If they didn't, he would use some force enough to halt them... some how.

"Will you all stop right where you are and explain yourselves?" He said, being loud and clear from afar. Not a lot of changelings could speak, but he knows every large group of changelings come with one that can talk. Other wise there would have been a lot of miscommunications between neighboring kingdoms.

Darky heard the changeling and he and his family got ready to fight them. He got his sword and shield ready as Luna powered her horn and Lullaby her healing spells.

----

Chrysalis smirked. "Now, lets see how my changeling will deal with thr ponies and who are they sending." She said, smirking.

A small chuckle escaped her lips at his comment. "Careful" She blew a strand of her wispy mane from her face "That sharp tongue of your's may get you into trouble." Her purple orbs swirled with mischief. This was change from the norm so far. Most Changelings she had encountered thus far had slinked around sending glares her way...that or tried to feed on her. She knew he still did not trust her which was smart on his part though, she admired his wit. The humming of the enchanted scythe caught her eye. "It seems we have a visitor." She motioned to the weapon floating behind him.

Seven noticed the large group of changelings heading towards them. '​Shouldn't be too different form taking down a criminal gang' he reassured himself. he turned his head to the group. "They probably won't take no for an answer, so be prepared to fight" he stated. He felt pretty comfortable, they didn't look like any elite units and his suit would be able to bounce any magic they threw at him. he sat down on his flank, with his front hoofs on ether side of his eye slugger, ready to fire.

Krulos laughed the Unicorn's retort. "There is such to as 'trouble' when your general of the army" he stated proudly. Just about when he was about to comment on the scythe an field officer gave him word on the situation. "​Tell him surrender or face defeat" he said with his hive mind. He smirked, while he wasn't fighting a battle, commanding one was still gave him much joy. He wasn't a dumb commander though, he wasn't about to under estimate the group, in fact he was going to Overestimate them. He gave his troops these orders:

1. Try to take out the daughter of the lunar family, it will shatter moral and cut out there ability to heal there other fighters 

2. Try to avoid the red suited pony, as he had to most experience fighting out of all of them and his suit is immune to magic 

3. try to keep the fight at ranged due the lack of ponies on their side who can fight efficiently at range.

Krulos couldn't help but cackle at his plan. He was sure it was fool proof

Solar nodded in agreement, and readied a fire spell he had been practicing with. "Try not to kill the leader. If we capture him, we can get the information we need on Zed's status." He said, his horn flaming up a bit. It had been a while since he had last been in combat, but he was just as determined as ever.

Archived