Newby in town~

HexNimbus

Greetings! I'm HexNimbus, new to the forum and really excited to be here. I'm an artist, a nerd, and for the most part a relatively friendly person. I'm not afraid to start RPing, since I've been a hug RP fanatic all my life. I'm mostly a pen and paper RPer, though I've done chat RPs and Forum RPs on other websites. My posts can range from a single paragraph to several, and I'm not really a fan of paragraph RP. Sometimes I'm prone to spelling mistakes, I'm an artist not a writer, but if you just let me know about my errors I'd be happy o fix them to the best of my abilities.

I found Canterlot.com on Google, just a basic "MLP RP" search and here we are. I looked at a few other websites but this one seemed to be the most active so I thought that I'd join.

Originally I wasn't that interest in MLP: FIM I heard it was musical, and I'm really not a huge fan of musicals. However a co-worker told me to watch the first seven episode to see what I thought, an after the first three I was sort of hooked. I really love the message of friendship, and confidence, and honestly it was all around fun and entertaining. My favorite of the Mane 6 is Applejack... though I think my favorite character is Zecora.

At the moment I even had a sort of MLP fan comic I've been working on called Beasts of B.R.A.V.E. is my sort of mix between MLP and Agents of Shield. However none of my RP characters are from the comic, so I'm really excited to come up with new fun stories and make friends!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your stay here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun in the RP's!!

:)

Hello, hello!

I'm Rackenhammer, one of the friendly RP helpers.  If you need any guidance around the site, just shoot me a PM!  That's what we're here for.

Other than than, have fun, and enjoy your stay!

Archived