Heya

CelestialAurora

Name: Celestial Aurora [Cel or Aurora for short]

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Cel is a blue-grey unicorn mare with big teal eyes and a turquoise mane mixed with antique white streaks. She tends to keep her mane in a pony tail and is sure to keep it nice and tidy. Cel also has big glasses, which she is required to have as she has horrid vision, the poor thing couldn't see past her own hooves without them.

Cutie Mark: A simple dark blue tripod telescope with a white five pronged star on it.

Personality: Celestial Aurora is... a bit sue-ish in personality. She is shy towards new ponies, well, not really shy, just awkward. The mare is also very intelligent, yet she still insists she's quite stupid, mostly for she's oblivious at times, quite gullible, and easily triggered. She also has a habit of falling in love too often, a quality of being a Hopeless Romantic I suppose. This little pony also has mood swings a lot, more often then not she can go from being the happiest on Equestria to the most miserable pony in the galaxy. Celestial Aurora is also a very curious and creative individual. While her talent lies within Astronomy, she's amazing at creating art. Let it be her magic or maw, she makes very amazing pieces, sometimes you'll find drawings on her hooves.

Backstory: Celestial Aurora was born to a Pegasus mare named Enchanted Inkwell and her unicorn father, Frozen Treats. She had developed a strong bond with her mother, yet she choses to ignore her father, for he can be quite.. aggressive(?). He will yell at her for the littlest things, and often blaming her for things her mother could of done. As a growing filly she grew up in Canterlot, and had a hard time getting her Cutie Mark, for she was constantly bullied for her weight and being slightly younger than the rest of the little ponies, often times she'd draw or try to play games with the other ponies, but they just made fun of her. Sometimes it'd be her age, sometimes it'd be because she was over weight. After the long years of bullying, her family finally moved to Ponyville, where she still struggled to make friends but was still much better than before. By the time she came to Middle School, she had met a unicorn colt named Fire Charge, who was a pony that was a heavy gamer. She isn't sure why, but she's always been facinated by him. The two would chatter amonst the other ponies who were rejects in Ponyville in Lunch but it never stopped her will to draw. By High School, she and Fire Charge were still best friends, and made a new friend, a earth pony named Twisted Note. Twist' was a artist as well, thus the two could relate in that standing. By her Sophomore year in High School, Celestial Aurora finally got her Cutie Mark, which was a dark blue telescope with a single star in it.

Now that the RP Info is out of the way, while the rules say I shouldn't state my full legal name and age, I'm at least gonna tell you my first name and age.

My real name is Destiny and I'm 16.

I've been a Brony since S3 came out and rather, Celestial Aurora is my Ponysona. Now just because she's my sona doesn't mean I won't keep her rp habits strict, I'll happily rp with who's willing c:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show if you can. Have fun with the RP's!!

:smirk:

Archived