if you watched the leaked episode..

kunio18

you should feel ashamed of yourself, im going to stay away from derpibooru for a while now because i kno the Halloween special got leaked super early and there is pics and gifs all over the site as we speak, id rather stay away from the leaked episode from major spoilers, and get the usual hype from when it "officially"  airs

thoughts on the leaked ep ?

I watched it, feel no shame at all...it's up to the individual whether or not they desire to partake in leaked events.

Frank: An episode dated for a few weeks from now was accidentally leaked online - it was on ituned for a while before being taken down...it is, of course, on youtube as they simply did not act quickly enough!

you should feel ashamed of yourself, im going to stay away from derpibooru for a while now because i kno the Halloween special got leaked super early and there is pics and gifs all over the site as we speak, id rather stay away from the leaked episode from major spoilers, and get the usual hype from when it "officially"  airs

thoughts on the leaked ep ?

Tell me why I should feel ashamed for this. I'm still going to watch with my family when it airs.

Archived