Who is excited for season 6 of mlp.

Dragonlover101

Of course.

It always excites me when they announce another Season.

I'm worried that the show might eventually go through seasonal rot. But hopefully that won't be the case.

Every season has been good in its own, individual, way so far.

:)

Season 6 is coming and luckily the series is not over yet.

That's what I think but what do you think

Personally, I'm looking forward to bolth the next episode and the next seasons

Cool who is your favorite pony

My favorite ponys are:

favorite princess is luna

favorite main 6 is applejack

Favorite cmc is scootaloo

and favorite pony other than the main 6, the princesses and the cmc is sunset shimmer

:D

Personally, I'm looking forward to bolth the next episode and the next seasons

My favorite ponys are:

favorite princess is luna

favorite main 6 is applejack

Favorite cmc is scootaloo

and favorite pony other than the main 6, the princesses and the cmc is sunset shimmer

:D

Oh yeah I love sunset shimmer

• 2 months later...

I'm actually really nervous.

I love this show, and do NOT want it to go through seasonal rot. The issue is there is this idea of "Nothing golden can stay". And I know that eventually it will either turn rotten, or end. Technically it's possible to keep it going for years and remain good. However I don't know how well that would work for MLP in particular.

An Idea that had popped into my head just now (so also beware, haven't had too much time to think it over) is spin offs. I think following the adventures of the cutie mark crusaders as they do what they do would be an excellent idea, and if they used the same writers for MLP:FiM for that show, then I think it would take some weight off of the actual show, and make the whole franchise a little more stable.

Comparison's for comparison's sake (and I'd love a CMC show):

Longest Running Kid's Animated is Arthur at 17 seasons, but it's PBS, so, not sure how that effects things.

Bug Bunny Show was 14, but it probably recycled a lot of old stuff.

Ninja Turtles, on the other hand, was 10 seasons. I think, MLP could reach that height and maybe surpass, but it's a long way to go.

a little more stable.

*Ba dum tsh*

I'm with you on the CMC thing, I'd love to see a spin-off, though perhaps with them a bit older, either teenage CMC or adult CMC. They are rather precious as they are now, but I'm a big fan of seeing characters grow up, new generations making their mark and all that. But if it was just a filly CMC spin-off I'd still watch the heck out of that. Ponyponyponyponypony!

And yes, in answer to the (now banished) OP, I am quite looking forward to Season 6. Season 5 really surprised me, and honestly, I think it's probably the strongest season I've watched so far. An excellent mix of adventure and slice-of-life, and great continuity between episodes (that made me squee so hard!). I hope season 6 delivers just as well as 5 did. Bring it on, Hasbro, I am so ready!

Archived