Havoc To Be Wrought OOC/Interest Check

Dubstep

Hey there everypony! Dubstep here! I've got me a little thread over yonder set up for my beloved Hodgepodge and I'm here to gauge folk's interest! Now some of you may be asking yourselves, 'What in Celestia's Equestria is a Hodgepodge'? Well I'm glad you asked! Hodgepodge is a Draconequus OC of mine that I've had for a good little while, but only recently brought over to here! If you wanna see his profile check over here =D (Hodgepodge)

Now for the thread, which can be found right here (Havoc To Be Wrought). Right now there's no 100% solid plan (Likely to NEVER be a pure solid plan with something like Hodge around hehe), but this is more of his introductory thread! Getting him around Ponyville and starting on his way to learning just who, what, when, where, why, and how he is! Generally I hope to keep things pretty 'normal' (as normal as things can get with a Draconequus who has NO idea how his powers work or what they can really do), along the lines of WoE or CC. So hopefully a couple of y'all will be interested in having some fun with ol' Hodgey c: if so, feel free to leave a reply up in here!

I'm new, but this sounds interesting, and I would like to join in if that's okay. since you're a draconequus, would my OC Etheran be okay? here's  a link to my OC sheets: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21581-queen-cerali/

Well (and gosh I really hope this doesn't come off as sounding rude or anything, I ran this reply through my mind a few times before deciding to type it out xD) I was more looking for the average kind of folks you'd see around Ponyville for Hodge's first few RPs. Not only for me to get used to playing him, but also for him to get used to ponies and such hehe. That's of course not to say that you're not welcome to join in, just that ahh, I'd prefer a more normal pony to start x3 though I'm certain that Hodge and Etheran could meet at a later date.

Archived