Dark Pegasus Strikes Again (OOC)

Years ago, Zed took a party into the Frozen North to take out a thieves' organization. The mission was an absolute success, but not without some repercussions... The leader of the organization is currently plotting for revenge against the Angel of Equestria, and has caught wind of the angel having a son. He figured that this would be the perfect chance to exact his revenge...

Basically, the dark Pegasus is still out to get Alex, and the child needs protection. Anyone want to volunteer?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, you made an rp and didnt told me!

*feels hurt*

You know perfectly well who will i use

Still up for one more?

I remember this roleplay...

Yes! Both of you go ahead and join in!

I didn't know you were back, SanityCat. :)

Also, as a heads-up to ToothpasteThy and SanityCat, this takes place about eighteen years after Zed first arrived in Equestria. He was adopted into the Royal Family by Celestia, and is now married (Yes, to a Pegasus.).

Also, he has barely aged at all since he arrived.

We pretty much have something like a background.

His wife is called Thunder, an OC of Braveshield.

Also, my main OC is married to Luna and they have a daughter. I will play the three of them.

Yeah I joined back recently...I'm really sorry for leaving though guys!

But hey! At least Shadow Cocoon is fully grown now and a lot stronger I guess, she's also been slightly edited since the last time!

Ok so Darky, Luna and a daughter.

Zed, pegasus, royal family.

I'm guessing Solar Flare won't be in this? The mute? I don't know now I'm rambling...and thanks I'll post in a bit.

Solar Flare will be in this, but he won't be mute. By this time, he's gotten over his fear of other ponies.

However, the Solar Flare in CC is legitimately mute. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

All right, so everyone can go ahead and post whenever they feel like it, and I'll establish a posting order based off of who posts next.

Archived