Dark Pegasus Strikes Again (OOC)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I was spending my entire day doing something that I wasn't expecting to be doing, and I'm probably going to be spending most of tomorrow out of town. If I haven't posted by noon tomorrow, then it's unlikely you get a post from me until noon the day after that.

I might be able to squeeze one in pretty soon here if I happen to be a magician >.>

By all means, post a new one :P

I'm pretty sure the order got messed up just because we changed the scene. It is mandatory to kind of mess up the order of posts to have the smoothest possible transition, as it seems more natural than always having one after the other in the same order each and every time :P

Hi, guys~!

I got a pm from Alex telling about this thread and I do hope to bring HooDoo into this. It will be different working with the hereos this time. ;)

No worries, Rhenn!

Also, I want to let everyone know that I have quite a few big plans for this roleplay. So if anyone plans on leaving or becoming inactive, I would like to be told ahead of time. I plan on making this roleplay more of a roller coaster than Saving the Hero was, with a few dark plot twists.

Archived