What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CONTAIN SPOILERS

I just finished Dragon Age 2. Found it great. Last battles kept me on my toes. However; the game was kindo short and ended funny, cuz like how it says your party left Kirkwall and went your seperate ways, yet the post game takes place in Kirkwall. Plus I very much wanted to become the Viscount by killing Melisandra and Orsino(and yet i did) or leave the city.

I'm currently just fooling around on Halo: Reach multiplayer until Elder Scrolls: Skyrim comes out. Already completely paid for, can't wait for the best ES yet :D

Me and my brothers recently purchassed a Nintendo 64 with a bunch of games! Some of the highlights were Super Smash Brothers, Goldeneye 007, Goldeneye The World Isn't Enough, & ExciteBike.

Since my roommate picked up the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection, I've been playing that a little bit.

Brohoof to that! It wouldn't be an exaggeration to call Shadow of the Colossus my favorite game ever made, and I've been dying to play Ico. After getting the collection, it's as amazing as I expected.

I'm also playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite as well. Hard one, that is.

Really, I think I'm just looking for games that have me taking down monsters multiple times my size just to tide me over until Skyrim is released...

I beatted Tactics Ogre. And I'm doing the Chaos path through it on WORLD.

One thing i noticed is that the levels scale to yours. So your OP army is level 30 or something. The enemys will be Level 30 as well. A good concept since i'm actually getting awarded with some challenge(Though having party members you're not supoossed to get at that point kinda ruins it but i don't really mind.)

Archived