What games are you currently playing?

Goldeneye 64 (Finally trying to complete the game instead of messing around on complete files), on my Motorola Xoom (Curse you, emu crashes!)

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Let's see, what else is there.... hm...

... Question: do test versions of games count?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently picked up Dungeon Siege 3 while waiting eagerly for Diablo 3. While it certaintly is not the greatest dungeon crawler I have ever played, it is also far from the worst. I do not quite understand the harsh criticism this game has recieved, as I am thoroughly enjoying it thus far.

Lately I've been playing some Skyrim, SWTOR, Star Trek Online, Battlefield 3, Minecraft, Terraria, and Pineapple Smash Crew, a fun little indie game. I used to play Warcraft, but Blizzard has used up all my good graces with that game. I doubt I'll be returning to it.

World of Warcraft (though I've been taking a semi-break), Star Trek Online, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, and Katawa Shoujo. I need to finish Katawa Shoujo... I still have two paths to complete!

Took a break from Skyrim for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning...So I haven't been doing alot of sleeping...Awesome game. :20:

Is it really good? I watched a video of it and it looked sort of like an offline WoW to me, which could be a good or bad thing. Now that you've probably played it more, your thoughts?

Is it really good? I watched a video of it and it looked sort of like an offline WoW to me, which could be a good or bad thing. Now that you've probably played it more, your thoughts?

The art style is a little bit like WOW, but to me, Take Skyrim and give it a better and an actually really fun (Think God Of War) fighting system. The story and dialog is a bit hokey and the character models are very WOWish, but it's fun. They have a demo out for PC/PS3 and XBox 360. Like Skyrim, there's a ton of stuff to do..You can make your own potions/weapons/armors etc, and like Skyrim there's a ton of quests to do...

On the PS3, I'm still enjoying Skyrim and Battlefield 3. On the PC side of things, I'm currently hooked on Star Trek Online and also Pangya, which I have been playing for 4 years now. ^_^

Archived