What games are you currently playing?

Wait, did you mean xbox 360 or xbox xbox, like in the first xbox that came out? Cause I don't think they even make games for that anymore XP Sony was the only smart one in that they release a game on the PS2 every now and then if they think the title is good.

I meant xbox 360. I was under the impression it was a PS3 only release, but I also admit I am pretty behind on video game news right now. If its out for the 360, all the better and I'll have to go looking for it. :)

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine has been bugging me to try EVE Online for, well damn, for as long as I've known him. Its actually rather interesting and I find that the whole warping thing and being able to command my own ship satisfies some geeky part of me that has been lacking petting lately.

Don't suppose there are any bronies on EVE online, are there?

Fired up Rome: Total War again. Not the vanilla version though... rather the Europa Barborum mod (accurate civs -Ptolemaic Eygpt rather than generic Egypt,etc.-, more realistic units, recruitment of region specific units, scripted campaigns etc.). Good fun so far... crushed the pesky gallic tribes and now debating landing my Legions in Greece and kicking the stuffing out of Epirus and the city states (Macedon's already been thoroughly wasted by the Epiriotes).

I've been playing a bit of a classic to Sega and RPG fans with a recent favorite of mine.

I'm playing Phantasy Star Collection for Game Boy Advance, it has the first 3 Phantasy Star

games that were originally on Sega Genesis.

*I know I have terrible taste in games... All these old rpgs nobody plays I'm sure. >_>;*

My brother also rented New Super Mario Bros Wii and Mario Galaxy so

those are something to look forward to when I get the time...

Diablo II, Crisis 1 and 2, Bioshock, Serious sam, Earth defence force 2017, Team fortress 2, Portal 2, garry's mod, and Halo combat evolved (halo 1)

All at the same time XD lol naw, but i'm getting there, Diablo II is still one of my favorites even though i'v been playing it for like ten years XD AMAZING game. Crisis 2 is cool, havent played much, Bioshock has a godly story, i definitely recommend getting it. garry's mod is awesome as always, TF2 is fun ^^, EDF 2017 is just sillyness lol

overall i guess i just have too much time =P

Diablo II, Crisis 1 and 2, Bioshock, Serious sam, Earth defence force 2017, Team fortress 2, Portal 2, garry's mod, and Halo combat evolved (halo 1)

All at the same time XD lol naw, but i'm getting there, Diablo II is still one of my favorites even though i'v been playing it for like ten years XD AMAZING game. Crisis 2 is cool, havent played much, Bioshock has a godly story, i definitely recommend getting it. garry's mod is awesome as always, TF2 is fun ^^, EDF 2017 is just sillyness lol

overall i guess i just have too much time =P

Serious Sam and Diablo 2? Ah think ah lurve you... Joking...

Those games are epic. I've caught myself playing Class Of Heroes on PSP and Half Minute Hero recently.

X-com! haha, finely got a emulator to play it. i feel like a kid- GOD %$# IT! HIT THE %#%^ING THING! IT'S 2 FEET IN FRONT OF YOU! AGGG! *rage storm!* why can't they ever shot some thing~ T~T

Archived