What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm playing Fallout 3 right now :geek: mostly because I'm also reading Fallout Equestria...holy moly that story is gory :green: It's a fun read though lol

I picked up a ton of games during the Steam summer sale, so I haven't been focusing on any one game that much. On my list to finish are Alice 2, Amnesia, Borderlands, Darksiders, Fallout: New Vegas (which so far I like a whole lot more than Fallout 3, though nothing will ever come close to the original Fallout), Oblivion, Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 2, and SpaceChem.

I also picked up The Longest Journey and Dreamfall to replay at some point, too (fantastic games, btw). And I still have Twilight Princess sitting around waiting for me to finish my second play-through. Not to mention that I've still been messing around in LoL, TF2, L4D2, Minecraft, and Terraria from time to time. Oh, and I still need to finish that huge dungeon in Recettear.

Ok what one of ya pony's play Mechwarrior?

From that has one of you played ever Mechwarrior game? if yes, where have you been all my life?

For all jokes do some of ya play that sweet run of games?

Right now, I'm working on getting 100% on Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, playing through Half Life 2 and it's episodes again, and playing through Borderlands. I also play Brain Age 2 for the Sudoku. :D

As for multiplayer, I currently play Killing Floor, Terraria, Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, and I've been thinking about picking up Starcraft 2 again.

And, finally, I'm looking forward to seeing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, MLP: Fighting is Magic, and Equestria Online (My free time is DEAD when this comes out).

Well, I'm currently playing Fallout new Vegas, which I bought a while ago (while I was meant to be revising for my uni finals, so technically not the best time) but I didn’t really play much and forgot about until I started reading fallout Equestria (a very good fanfic if you haven’t heard of it) which inspired me to start playing it again. I've also been playing oblivion which I really must finish soon before Skyrim comes out, I've got about 200 hours on it but I still haven't finished the main quest. I was playing one of the old Discworld games but the only computer I have that will run that was nearly 20 years old and currently needs some more parts before I can continue. And of course I have been playing a bit of Minecraft and terraria when I have some time, I also did get slightly addicted recently to a flash game called ‘rainbow dash attack’ for obvious reasons :D

I very recently picked up a copy of Disgaea DS. I'm way overleveled for the story now because I went into the item world first... so now I don't want to go through the story, because the fights are so boring. So I'm doing more item worlds and getting more overleveled!

I should see if I can pass all of the "Stronger Enemies" bills before I finish the first chapter...

Archived