Non-monetary Prize Donations! (closed)

MyLittlePonyTales

Hello all!

This is just going to be a general thread for any type of artist, whether you draw, paint, make crafts, etc.

How many of you would be interested in donating a prize for a future contest? This is just a general question for future reference, not something we're going to like, demand from you in a week XD .

Just putting it out there for those who are good at the whole art thing. What would you be willing and able to donate?

EDIT: Would also be good if you had an example of your work. :D

Willing and able to donate drawings, paintings (digital or otherwise) plushies (of the small variety, working on a pattern, tutorial and prototype right now actually) and custom ponies. The latter would take some serious notice (a month, minimum), I don't whip them out very quickly, and I'm still getting the hang of customizing the new body shapes :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All I really do is digital art, but if it was for a contest, I'd be willing to make some request art for a prize. Digital art that isn't a request isn't that great of a prize because you don't get a physical piece and digital art is all over the interwebs

I dunno :P there's better artists than me here who would make better prizes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw this topic! I can donate all manner of handmade things- I make bags, phone cases, hairthings, fleece hats and scoodies, scarves, armwarmers, pillows, coin purses, earmuffs... the list goes on. I can make a lot of things as long as I have time to get materials and figure out how. I just need a lot of advance notice... I don't work fast for free. I don't even work fast for money :blush:

I don't have many projects up on my dA now (because nothing's finished :blush: ) but I will as I start finishing things, so there'll be examples there... one day.