Insert Subject Here!

Ink Quill

Uhm...Hello!

I don't exactly remember where I heard this site from, I think I stumbled upon it when I was randomly searching pony sites, seeing as I enjoy roleplaying, have a fondness for trying new things, writing, and ponies in general, I thought I'd give this place a shot. Considering this will be my first time stepping out of normal fantasy or sci-fi, and stepping into an RP focused on ponies, rather than Humans.

Anyways, looking forwards to starting up Ink Quill here, currently working on his application as we speak. Two more posts to go. xD

~ WolfsGhost / Ink Quill

Hello!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board. You seem to already know this.

Also, a good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

The World of Equestria RP is awesome too!

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

Glad to be here, and truthfully, I'm anxious to begin actually writing Ink Quill, oddly enough after I designed him on one of those random pony generators I decided that he would probably be an interesting character, though, I still wanted to stray away from roleplaying in the ponyverse. Curiosity got the better of me, and I'm liking it.

I've glanced over the rules prior to signing up, though I'm heading back in a bit to fully read the rules. Which, I shall do now.