Assassins creed interest check

Assassins creed interest check. 

Just saw the movie trailer and this has rekindled my interest in the series. This is to see if anypony wants to join, for ideas and stuff if there is enough. Let me know. 

I don't know too much about the individual games, though I know Black Flag is pirates and 3 is the American Revolution. The settings of some and the overall idea are pretty much all I know, so I'd be good with whenever. 

Yeah I've only played 1 Assassins Creed, the one set in America with the main character being a native and wanting to find his dad. I'm 90% sure that was the plot. But I know enough to be able to RP it plus I  can google what I don't understand.

As for the timezone, i'm fine wherever, you guys pick

Ah yes! I figure there is enough people for the roleplay! And I think we are going with the pirate fashion since Black flag is my favorite along with three.

The app!

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon style:
History:
Personality:

Now this is Humanized Mlp so they look like the style in equestria girls. Colored skins and colorful eyes. I will come up with a plot and stuff but this is taking place in a oceanic area nearby the mainland. Its equestria by the way, The city we are starting in is New Trottingham. A Thief ridden shanty town that is owned by the solar empire. Celestia isn't the leader however and the Templar are just like they are in the games, pulling the strings and manipulating the empire to their whims. That's what I got so far.

Name: Midnight

Appearance: A short and young Bat-pony, Midnight has long silver mane/tail with soft amber eyes and icey-blue coat. She stands down at 5’7, with a lithe stature.

Weapon style: A personalized Assassin, Midnight has had to teach herself the art of killing. The girl favours close range small weapons, primarily knives and daggers. She is quick on her feet, and dances around her enemies, dodging and blocking their attacks before killing them.

History: A daughter to pirates, her parents didn’t last long and she became orphaned at a young age. Thankfully the girl stayed with several mercenary groups her parents knew, who taught the girl the only life they knew, to kill. Over the next 8 years she became a killer, a personalized assassin who cares for her own agenda and, typically, nothing else.

She now currently works self-employed as a jack-of-all-trades of the underworld, and has recently come up with some valuable information. She managed to get her hands on Templar Troop movements. Unaware, like many, as just how large the Templar organization is, she is ignorant to how big of a target she had just painted on her back.  

Personality: Despite being alone, Midnight is bubbly, almost too much and finds that because no one else does, adds the Laughter in Slaughter. Despite this, she is slow to trust, but acts in an impulsive manner, acting before thinking and letting herself lose to her own emotions. A Lose Cannon if anything.

Name: Forge Ivory

Appearance: Forge is built tall and sturdy. Having a build a tuned to hard physical labor. Hair is made up of a dull scarlet red messy locks cut short save for a short braid in the back. Has a bit of scruff on the chin area. Owns a pair of forest green eyes and coat color is a lighter shade of red. Apparel consist of a hooded coat, a long-sleeved shirt with a navy blue vest, black pants and boots with a dark blue sash tied around his waist.

Weapon style: Skilled in the art of swordsmanship, he prefers close range fighting using dual cutlass.

History: As a young lad, Forge spent his days working on a fishing boat with his father (only living relative at the time). This peacefully boring lifestyle was ended as the father fell ill, followed by his passing two years later. Despite what meager inheritance that was left to him, the young Forge  found himself alone and on the streets. It was in this time that the corrupt society he lived in became more ad more apparent. He took up various jobs in order to survive, from cleaning stables to working on fishing and cargo ships. It wasn't until the attack on the cargo shipm he was on did he see his fist pirate ship. Being one of the sole survivors of the raid, he was taken in and forced to work on the pirate ship. As time went by, the now teenage Forge was an avid and loyal member of the crew. Learning how to fight from older crewmates, by early adulthood Forge became a lethal killer.  Leaving the sea life behind, Forge now works as a mercenary/vigilantly .

Personality: A good natured guy with a laid back personality. He speaks in a thick Fet Loch (Scottish) accent. Forge is quick with a joke and rarely acts his age; usually seen with a smile followed by a hearty laugh. His laid back and easy going nature makes him rather easy to get along with. Due to his sheer size others have found him to be intimidating at times. Despite his hulking appearance, he has a soft spot for children and is always careful around them. Forge can be blunt in some instances and doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. He has a good grasp with the word patience but, is stubborn to a fault. Has obstinate tendencies and impulsive mannerism at times.

Name: Rabi Dequo

Appearance: Rabi is smaller than most, with not much in the way of musculature either. His coat is a simple gray, but his hair is a mix of blue and red, and looks like he gives up part-way through getting it ready in the morning. His eyes are a light red. He wears a white coat that would be described as a lab coat, but that has also been armored through the addition of leather and other such materials. 

Weapon Style: He prefers ranged combat, as well as the use of his inventions and various poisons. 

History: Rabi's life had always been a boring one. Nothing much of interest happened where he grew up, and he had taken to learning rather than going with friends to explore. 

As he got older, however, he grew bored of his life and set out on an adventure one day, leaving his old life behind with an explosion that took out his old workshop. He quickly found excitement in working for the underworld, producing weapons and poisons alike for those that would pay. 

Personality: Rabi is a very curious individual, always looking for something to learn or how to improve his designs. Really, he tends to think of those around him more like test subjects than allies at times, though he tends to hold himself back and instead experiment on his enemies. Being a scientist, he has patience and is willing to wait for quite some time to see a result. 

Name: morning dew
Appearance: morning dew is a black coated, yellow eyes and maned female. Her height is 5'6 and her weight is 120 pounds. She is athletic and quick. Her mane is tied into a long yellow ponytail most of the time. 
Weapon style: Morning dew has taken up the bow and arrow. Growing strong with her skills over the time she had started. She can arc shots and fire multiple arrows as well. She is acrobatic with her shots. Keeping on the move and sometimes rolling, flipping and sprinting as she fights. 
History: Morning dew grew up in the wilds just off the coast. Having been born into a family who owned a lot of land. 

This family of hers hailed from the old lands and were keen with being trappers and hunters. A strong line of family who took up the mantle of the trade. 

Her father gave her her first bow at the age of 17 and taught her how to hunt with said how to help collect furs and other trade items for her family. Learning how to use it well and use it as keen as she could. She grew well accustomed to the hunt. 

Though times change. The need for furs plummeted when the solar empire spread through the land and began mass hunting everything. Her family were then forced out of their home due to some "new law" that came from a man dressed in heavy red and bore some strange crosses on his clothing. 

Time passed and her family were wronged over and over by this man. Each new lot of land her father bought the group was not far behind. Money grew scarce and soon enough her father tried to stand up to the man. What resulted was a mass murder. Her family beaten, tied up and burned to death In their own home. Only dew escaped by hiding In a compost bin for three days. When she emerged, everything was gone. Her brother, her sisters and her mother and father. All dead. 

She swore she would get revenge some day. 

Years later she had travelled alone. Seeing the same thing happening to many other good people. Land falling into the cross man's clutches. She started to train a lot harder with her bow, hoping for one day to end the wreched man. 

Her travels led her to the coast and within the sea town that resided there. Taking up a job as a fisherwoman. It wasn't her calling, however it was the only way she could get any money to survive. She didn't fish like normal however. 

Fishing with her bow and arrow as well as a rope she was able to catch large fish with a good shot and a lot of pulling. 

Days turned into weeks and the threat of pirates started to spread. Privateers taking what they wanted. Destroying good people. Morning dew wished she could do something. Perhaps Tommarow is the day where she will meet a crew and force them to pay for what they did. 

Little does she know that the Pirates are on the good side. 

Personality: Dew is nice, she can be a mean hornet when she is angry but she tries to keep calm. Having been through so much stress as of late has caused her to be more agressive than usual. 

Archived