hello there

rubicundreverb

Hello the names Mitch aka Rubicund Reverberate <-oc's name I am an adequate artist who likes to video game and do music shtuffs. I found canterlot hill thanks to my good pal toothpastethy and I am still learning about the site. I became a fan of MLP thanks to a friend I have after season 2 ended.I actually don't have a favorite pony because that would mean I would have to choose between rainbow dash and FlutterShy no way am I doing that.

Ayyyy! Welcome to Canterlot.com, Mr Adequate Mitch! Glad to see you venturing into this fine little territory of the internet~ ^.^

For the record, Rainbow Dash > Fluttershy. It's just a fact xD 

But yes! Welcome again to the wonderful land of Canterlot, and please enjoy your time spent here to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well too if you can, with S6 ongoing. Enjoy all the RP's as well.

:smirk:

Hello and welcome, fellow musicer-person! Personally, I think Fluttershy beats all~. If you ever feel like chatting or roleplaying, feel free to shoot me a message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Archived