Daniel Ingram releases an unrealeased season 1 song!

EquestriaDaily: Daniel Ingram Has an UNRELEASED Season 1 Song!

Any time... any time...

Meanwhile, Daniel Ingram's Facebook wall is being flooded with Bronies. Check it out for some entertainment!

(And for those of you TOTALLY out of the loop, Daniel Ingram is the lyricist and composer for FiM. That's mean all the amazing songs you heard from season 1 were by this guy.)

TBH, not really that impressive.

Oh, and who owes me bits? :lol:

Some screen captures of pony episodes can be quite captivating and artistic. Here's one I archived and pulled out in response to this song:

misc082.png

Ah, I was actually listening to Celestia Radio last night at 4:20 AM here, while playing solitaire on my desk with some cards, when one of the DJs came on live to announce that Daniel Ingram's new song had just been released 5 minutes ago! It was 5:20 AM, apparently, for him, though. I was actually pretty stoked. He played it about 5 times in a row. Haha.

It felt good to be the one hearing something right as it was released for once!

That being said, I like this version. It's more fun to listen to, and easier on the ears than the other, just a little. It also doesn't fit Pinkie Pie quite as much as the one they went with, however. The Hop, Skip, & Jump from the show was barely even tonal, and that's kind of how Pinkie Pie can be with her songs. It's more energetic and less composed and sensible. So, the used one fits for the show, this one fits for my mp3 player! Not that the other one's not already on there too. :lol: