Hello there

Aiyonmk3

Hiya. I'm Aiyon mk3 and I'm hoping to fill an RP-shaped hole in my life here. ^^

I'm a casual brony, I've been rping for a long time through chat though it has been years since I've been part of a forum. My main hobbies are gaming, making let's plays on youtube and occasionally playing artist / writer. So... yeah, I think that covers the basics? 

In all, I hope we can have fun together. I guess that's it. =)

Thank you for the replies everyone. I certainly feel welcomed. ^^

Right now I'm working on remaking a character from my previous rp to bring into here, there's a setting clash history-wise so she's becoming an alternate version. I'm also thinking I should drop her most exotic magic, a localised short-duration time stop (effectively) that depletes her magic very fast, since the forum rules would count that as meta-gaming and interfering with other characters... right? I think that is how it would be viewed? Can't exactly ask for permission of everyone even if it is a last-chance move. XD

As for games, Catkey, well, I have a lot. I'm mostly on Steam though I also have xboxes. Mainly I play RTS and builder style games along with a range of others. Right now... mostly Factorio and Wolfenstein (for my channel) along with From The Depths, Rimworld, Elite Dangerous, Hearts of Iron IV, stuff like that when I'm not recording. I don't play sports games though and have very few racing games.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. The second half of S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all of the RP's as well.

:)

I played it a lot on 360 too ages ago XD I loved playing versus mode, and the survivor I played as most in campaign was Nick. But I haven't played it much in ages, so I'll be a bit rusty :P

As for Gmod, I recently started playing it with my friend, but not much. I got a bunch of addons XD

Wanna be Steam buddies?

Look at that! You're already making friends! So quick! xD

Well I'm here to say a friendly 'hello' and be yet another pone of welcoming! I do hope you make many more friends as you hang around on the forums with us, Aiyon~ ^_^

So please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! : )

Archived