FiM Animators Cosplaying as Ponies!

Source: Equestria Daily

I talk to an animator for another show every once in a while, and one of the things he pointed out to me a while back was that the people working on a specific cartoon usually have a sort of "stigma" against actually being fans of it.

Once again FiM completely throws that idea out the window. Maybe it's another reason why it's so amazing?

The Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity all worked on season two doing layout/posing (Holding back my envy right now), and Pinkie Pie is friends with the Fluttershy (even more envy).

They also dragged someone along who dressed up as Spike. Apparently hes a professional break dancer or something!

They wanted me to let everyone know that they love the fans, and they will be scanning the comments so feel free to send them ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF PRAISE!

A couple more images can be found after the break. As always with cosplay posts, if you don't like it, stay out of comments!

(Remember this is from Equestria Daily, so if you want your comment to be seen by the animators, comment there.)

Images under the Spoiler!

MLP_group1.jpg

MLP_pp_aj_sp.jpg

MLP_sp_rar.jpg

MLP_aj_rar.jpg

MLP_applebuck.jpg

MLP_fs.jpg

MLP_sp.jpg

hi hi

Comments sent. :) They sure look like they're having a blast.

Also, the gal who dressed up as Rarity has some pictures of herself wearing a cool Spike hoodie around town on her deviant art page. (that I wish I had one of those)

Links ahoy:

Waiting for the bus

Riding on the bus

Ordering food

Hard at work

Admiring the view

Eatin' noodles

Breathing fire