'Sup Foals?

Shadow Blast

Just dropped in to spread my love and understanding around these hear parts. It's good to connect the fan bases together so we are not scattered.

And I suppose this is the most appropriate spot to tell about my site (I wont link it, but if you're interested it's in my profile). Basically I plan on having it be a news site for MLP related stuff that's age appropriate, since that's hard to come by apparently. It's not finished completely, but it's open right now.

I really wish I had a forum as nice as this, but my website provider is rather lacking in that regard. :[

Anywho, what's crackin'?

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :lol: RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

Cool that you want to start a general audience news feed. Here we work to keep things at PG-13 or under.

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hiya.

I first saw Canterlot early on in the summer when I had gotten in MLP and was looking around for sites, but it came off to me as just RP and nothing else when I was passing through so I went to RD forums instead initially. I came back went I got a comment on my video I made with Strawberry Spice, attempting a MLP News Video Series, and said to come here about working on it and promoting it. (I censored out the details until I get the go ahead from him that this is what he wants to do). :halo:

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your stay, I like your avatar and your website, i've been looking for a news only site for a while :lol:

Thanks. I've got a quick question though. Would telling when there will be brony meetups be considered "news" or just strictly show related?

I first saw Canterlot early on in the summer when I had gotten in MLP and was looking around for sites, but it came off to me as just RP and nothing else when I was passing through so I went to RD forums instead initially. I came back went I got a comment on my video I made with _____________, attempting a ______________________, and said to come here about working on it and promoting it. (I censored out the details until I get the go ahead from him that this is what he wants to do). :halo:

Well Rp is a primary part of this site and one of the main reasons it came to be, but it is but no means the only component. We also wanted a general forum for pony fans to congregate and chat and get to each other, share art, music, fanfic, and so on. There are several long time contributors who post on the site regularly who do not RP at all. So if RP isn't your thing, that is perfectly alright with us. :lol:

Well Rp is a primary part of this site and one of the main reasons it came to be, but it is but no means the only component. We also wanted a general forum for pony fans to congregate and chat and get to each other, share art, music, fanfic, and so on. There are several long time contributors who post on the site regularly who do not RP at all. So if RP isn't your thing, that is perfectly alright with us. :lol:

Right, I didn't think that initially because I just skimmed over it, but now I see more to the site, so I'll check it out and see what's what. :Rarity:

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your stay, I like your avatar and your website, i've been looking for a news only site for a while :P

Thanks. I've got a quick question though. Would telling when there will be brony meetups be considered "news" or just strictly show related?

Meet-ups would go under Brony Chatter