Dio

I'm not sure if this is a bug; this is more of a "Is this supposed to work?"

When posting an image from a url, the post editor allows you to re-size the image by clicking and dragging. However, when the post is previewed or posted, the pictures go back to their original size. I'm guessing this feature just doesn't work on linked pictures, but I thought I would ask.

I'm not sure if this is a bug; this is more of a "Is this supposed to work?"

When posting an image from a url, the post editor allows you to re-size the image by clicking and dragging. However, when the post is previewed or posted, the pictures go back to their original size. I'm guessing this feature just doesn't work on linked pictures, but I thought I would ask.

I noticed that too, although sometimes it would appear to work and other times not. The WYSWYG editor seems hit or miss on keeping the resizing through any previews.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to upload a gif image as my profile, yet it doesn't move. Can you help please?

What are the dimensions and file size of the GIF file you are trying to use? Do you have a link to it so I could test?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get this one to repeat, but I w when I clicked the "edit" button for the top post here: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/3884-hoofington/, all of the return carriages were removed, making everything one giant block of text.

Just previous to this, I had editted and submitted with no problem, and subsequent to the above, I hit edit one more time to see if I could get it to repeat, but it would not. This probably isn't useful by itself, but has anyone else ever run into this?

Browser: Firefox 7.0.1

I can't get this one to repeat, but I w when I clicked the "edit" button for the top post here: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/3884-hoofington/, all of the return carriages were removed, making everything one giant block of text.

Just previous to this, I had editted and submitted with no problem, and subsequent to the above, I hit edit one more time to see if I could get it to repeat, but it would not. This probably isn't useful by itself, but has anyone else ever run into this?

Browser: Firefox 7.0.1

Hmm, alright, I will give it a few test runs when I get back home as I have the same OS and browser version and see if I come up with anything.

• 3 weeks later...

This thingy at the top is shown off to the side.

http://gyazo.com/666...85debbca6494693

I'm using Windows XP and Firefox (latest version)

Yeah we have seen it and still looking into the source of the problem. It appears to be a problem in Firefox 8 but no other browser.

• 1 month later...