New Movies

Did anyone else hear about the new movies coming out for MLP, I've heard some talk about both a sequel to the first movie that aired a little bit ago, and then some other one too that seems a bit...random, to say the least. Also, if you have heard of them, any speculation on what they'll be about, they are probably the last bit of content we'll get for a good long while. 

I've heard of a CGI movie, but I wasn't sure if that was still happening. I'd love a sequel to the first FiM movie, though! Honestly, I'd love to know more about the Storm King and what his deal was. We don't exactly know much about him, and according to the prequel comic, even he didn't know what he was or where he came from, or why he was associated with storms. It's hilarious but quite interesting.

This is the first I am hearing about this comic, that's wild. And hey, if it works out, then I'm down, It just seemed odd upon first hearing it. 

Also, I think they could do to expand on not just the storm king, but a lot of things more, so any movie that does that is welcome. I wanted to hear more about Grogar because he really did seem like the original big bad guy, who is now only myth and legend and even that is sparse 

I heard they had other ideas for the story...One involved Celestia's and Luna's long lost brother..One had the PONIES ARE IN YOUR WORLD idea, ala every other animated to CGI movie out there..Ala Sonic...Smurfs..Garfield. Thankfully they did not do that.

Storm King was also supposed to look like this:

LJtr6hq.png?1