Hiya!

MoonTea

Hey everyone, I'm Moontea but you can call me Moonie (they/them)! I am a super experienced roleplayer but I've only ever RPed on MSPARP, which is not at all like this. So if anyone would like to help me figure out how to do stuff, learn the RP style here, how to set things up (as I am super lost) I would REALLY appreciate it!!

For now, a little bit about me! I am an artist and a writer but I haven't been doing a lot of either lately. I'm a (sorta) proud Homestuck and a (JK Rowling hating) Harry Potter fan. I just re-watched Steven Universe, re-watching MLP:FiM and all the movies, getting back into anime, so I'm kinda diving back into the internet again full force. I love horror in all forms! Super excited for the Uzu Maki anime to come out. I love roleplaying horror and drama, I feel like I always get really really invested into roleplay and I always really care about our story lines and the fun we have.

I found Canterlot.com while on google and I'm so glad I did, this place feels fricking amazing!!
I became a fan of MLP:FiM through my high school friends at the time when it first came out. Love at first sight and every so often I rewatch the whole thing over again on Netflix. Pretty sure I'm the reason it's staying there forever.
Favorite pony... hmmmmmm.... incredibly hard to say. Pinkie Pie will always have a special place in my heart because I'm always fond of the kookie crazy girl characters that no one takes seriously. She's so cute and bubbly and she deserves more character development. 

Well I'm super looking foreward to making new friends, especially if those friends will tell me where to find RP partners!! Thank you so much for reading!!!

• Like 2

Welcome, once again, to the site! I’m Wziela, but you can call me whatever you want.

Don’t feel too overwhelmed by the style of forum roleplays. It is actually really simple once you get the hang of it! If you need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM and I’d be glad to help in any way I can. Although, I am a bit new too so I may not know everything :blush:

I’m also a big fan of horror! What’s your favorite type? Mine is either H.P. Lovecraft-esque cosmic horror or American Gothic. 

It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future (hopefully)!

Welcome, welcome!  I'm Prince Blueblood, friendly neighborhood admin.  I'm the guy you PM if you have any questions about onboarding.  Have fun!

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! Always good to see a new face! Don't worry if you're having trouble getting the hang of things. Everyone takes a bit to grasp onto it. It was super nerve racking for me. Once you get into your first RP, it makes a lot more sense. That being said, I have Discord and DMs here if you want any help or need an RP partner! Great to meet you!

Also, horror is horrifying. AAAAH!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...