Non-RP Character Display?

Apple Showers

I didn't see a topic for this, or a place where this would be applicable currently, so I'm gonna make a suggestion! Forgive me if this has been done before, I'm a bit of a noobie. :geek:

How about there's a place where everypony can submit their characters for display, without RP?

I have a lot of characters I want to share, but I don't think I could RP them all...and the same goes for other character-making fanatics too! :smirk:

It would be similar to the RP Applications area, where you make out a little profile, and maybe show a picture of your OC. Maybe it could be the "OC Galleria?" I think it would be a nice idea, but I don't know what you guys would think. This is probably really dumb...worth a shot though! :idea:

It could also be a place where you can get critiques on characters, or discuss new ideas with other character makers. Tell me what you think!

I like this as well. Maybe a subforum would be a good idea for our characters to hang out. And adoptables don't seem to be getting much attention in the request threads it seems.