Hmm, what's an attention-grabbing title...?

SilverShield

Hello, those who will hopefully be friends soon!

Making this introduction post real hasty-like so I can get back to it later, but I decided to branch out and try some new RP sites!  I've been on old Ponysquare, Canterlot Avenue, and Everafter, hopefully I'll meet more new people here!

So uh, if it's important, became a fan about 10 years ago which seems insane now.  Twilight Sparkle is still best pony.

If anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer them!  Though it seems a bit arrogant to assume anyone will x3

• Like 1
  • Apple 1

Welcome!  I'm one of the friendly neighborhood admin/mods; welcome to Canterlot!

Always glad to see new friends hereabouts; if you need assistance in navigating the RP Character app process, feel free to PM me.  You can find a lot of us hanging out on the Discord server as well.

Hope to see you around for a long time to come!

• Like 1

Majority are done on the forums.  This is a sfw site, so there's not much reason to not be public with anything.  Lot of folks like to read the stories other users come up with.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:57 AM, Cubbage said:

Welcome welcome!! Always fun to see new faces!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here! It's a pretty great RP site in my opinion! 

Who is the best villain in your opinion?

Thank you!  I hope I end up feeling the same way.  

Best Villain?  Discord of course!

On 1/18/2022 at 11:00 AM, Aisede said:

Howdy

Howdy! 😄